Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what: Yesterday I've been wandering the darkened hallway of the LV Crime Lab when suddenly I hear suspicious noises from the broomcloset. I've never been so glad for a camera ;)

cathsara_polaroid.jpg

It's different, I like that. Plus, it revives the thread :D
What's wrong here anyway? All the other ships discuss spoilers and stuff and in here it's dead silent. How come?
I myself haven't indulged much into the spoilers as it will be another year or longer before I get to see it on tv. And I've also noticed in the past that most of the things posted never actually come true. Still, there's been suspicions about some CS scenes right?

I dunno, Mia, I post in GSR, Sandle, and YoBling as well, and everyone is pretty dead right now. I think it's because it's the very end of the summer and we're flat out of ideas for what to discuss. I'm sure it'll be a lot better in a couple weeks when we get our premiere.. especially with...

Sara having to check Cath out after her attack. Shitty circumstances, for sure. We'll just have to hope that she finds nothing, I guess :p

Haha, Ziggy , always the optimist!
I for myself, am stuck in the middle of a C/S fic, but with all the GSR-stuff floating around, it's kinda hard to "concentrate" on the ladies. My cure is watching lots of old episodes. Like a slowly injected drug..... *sigh* :cool:

Uriel , I really like your blend. Are there more where this is from? ;)

I've actually read most of your stories, I suppose I should have left reviews sinde I really enjoyed them... I just tend to forget when I've finished reading...I'm bad, sorry.

As for bored... I'm not sure if you can call it that when you sit in front of the beginning of a new chapter to your fic and keep getting distracted from writing...or find distractions because you are absolutely stuck :(

Edited to add that while I'm still not getting anywhere on my long fic I got inspired for some drabbles and poems, one of them being a C/S drabble. Hope the link works, ff.net has been given me trouble these past 2 days...

Thanks for reviewing on here then :p. I'm currently writing a new fic but due to 2 burned fingers I can't write much since it hurts and typing with one hand SUCKS.

I've read your stuff too... Sorry I didn't review, I don't think I had an account when I read them. Anyway, I am indeed going through Cath/Sara withdrawl.... I'm going to attempt to make more blends... I'm new at it, so nyah....
Edit: Thanks, I like it too, lol.... I'm not much of a manipulator, so much as a mixer...

AUGH, Rykoe, I keep meaning to send you my damn betaing. I'm the WORST BETA EVER. I promise I'll have it to you in a day or so. It's been crazy hectic lately. I'm so sorry!

UrielFalcon said:
I've read your stuff too... Sorry I didn't review, I don't think I had an account when I read them. Anyway, I am indeed going through Cath/Sara withdrawl.... I'm going to attempt to make more blends... I'm new at it, so nyah....
Edit: Thanks, I like it too, lol.... I'm not much of a manipulator, so much as a mixer...

YAY thanks :)
I'm writing more, stay tuned!!!

^It's okay, Quoth, Janey's been neglecting us too. Something about "real life".. sucker. ;)

Anyway, beautiful piccies! You always bring good loot when you're here ;)

Love those pics. Marg & Jorja seem to have a lot of fun together. I wish they'd bring some of that into the show. Both their characters need to laugh more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back