Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they're too big, or a wrong file type. :)

Once again, I love your icons, Mia_Charlize. I'll make some icons, this weekend, then I have my dearly beloved PC back. :D

^I always had problems with my icons being deleted by the auto-kicker thingie, so I started making them as gif files, because they're smaller and never get deleted. So, saras_gf, just save an icon you want to use as .gif instead of .jpg and you shouldn't have a problem :D

Ok, people, let's talk. Question is about what? I mean we've already established that they're both hot, sexy, beautiful and perfect for each other, right?
Then, what's left?

We could name every Thong moment, and episode.. good idea?
We're doing something like this in the Marg/Cath thread. Let's go from season to season starting at the day they met in Cool Change..

Oh I love the scene where they meet. We see Cath very territorial over her crime scenes.
SARA: Do you know where I can find Catherine Willows?
CATH: She's out in the field.
CATH: Let me guess ... Sara Sidle?
SARA: I know who I am. I think you're a little confused.
CATH: If you think you're taking my case ... forget it.
SARA: Look, we can stand here and argue ... or ... we can get out there and find out who did this to Holly Gribbs. Two sharp women are better than one.

I like how Sara is only confused for a second, before she catches on. then she reazlies how to placate Catherine by asking to work together on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back