Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh massive idea Zigster.. however, would anyone mind if I'm going to wear my bunny-outfit?? :rolleyes: and I'm not commenting on your remark about the 'sexual undertones'.. *whistles* :devil:

I just picked a random page in my photobucket.. and voila:
normal_snuff211.jpg

I love them outfits and hair, and the subject of the eppy :devil: I'm pretty sure that offscreen Marg and Jorja had been discussing their own 'snuff' experiences.. and then Jorja would be like: "but Marg, I don't understand.. please show me, so I can visualise it better" :devil: Of course, Marg would definitely fall for that.. and then Jorja would go with the flow and be like: "so and then..."

KJREIUIGYUEGVHWUGHKEJF

*Jayney got kicked from TalkCSI* :(
*Logs back on* :devil: whooopsy daisy.. must have crossed the PG-13-O-border.

Ohhh massive idea Zigster.. however, would anyone mind if I'm going to wear my bunny-outfit??
Not at all! I'll be wearing my Neko girl outfit in that case. *nods firmly*

I saved that pic to iconify. Jorja's shirt in it makes me weeps tears of ugly though. ;)

I iconified it and I should have an icon post today or tomorrow over at my LJ (link in my profile). I have a few thongs ones this time :D

^ Well, but then I just have to add that I hate all the clothes they're wearing.. I don't like Catherine's shirt either.. and their bras.. ewww gross girls! Oh those pants.. that's a true no-no.. all should be taken off :devil:

will check out them soon ziggy there's an underproduction of cat/sara icons. i can't believe it, the chemistry is oh so obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back