Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, kiss the girl!

now I have that song from The Little Mermaid stuck in my head. Joy.

I love it when they fight because my mind always twists the things they say into what I want to hear :devil:.

English is way cooler.

but english is boring.

Because I can..

4x17_133.jpg

Someone.. well, actually sometwo are seeking attention :devil:
Sara just gave Cath the 'making-out' shedule, and well, apparently Catherine seems to be fine with it

Sara: Okay here is the schedule all the hours listed here we make out.

Catherine: Umm only 23 hours are on the list, maybe you forgot there are 24 hours in a day. Silly you *amends schedule*

^^ Laetri i love it!

thanks for the pick Jayne!! *cough* i uh like the shirt choice by cath *raises eyebrows* and i think Sara does as well....

Laetri said:
Sara: Okay here is the schedule all the hours listed here we make out.

Catherine: Umm only 23 hours are on the list, maybe you forgot there are 24 hours in a day. Silly you *amends schedule*
:lol: love it, Becky!!

4x02_065.jpg

Cath: "I see you're wearing protection."
Sara: "I heard you were coming over!"

(sorry the pics are so small, but they're old ones from my photobucket and I used them for the story (like, way back in the old days))

Hey Jayney! Very nice PUFFIN icon. *impressed* Now we match. Join the puffin party today! I'm putting that in my sig. Anywayyyys... </ot>

So.. Cath and Sara sure are sexy together. ;)

Nice pic Lizzy, thanks!

You know, as sexy as that picture is? The HORRIFYING CLOWN FACE right next to them makes me want to scream and hide. Yes, I know that episode was about clowns.. but STILL. *curls up in fetal position and rocks in corner*

The puffin thing is a crazy thing Jayney and I have been talking about over on my LJ- http://ziggystarduzt.livejournal.com/ Read the comments in the latest post (from yesterday or whatever) if you dare to understand the glory of the noble puffin XD :lol:

Gals remember this spoiler from TV Guide "Marg says the two-part season-premiere "extravaganza" deals with a crime backstage at a Cirque du Soleil show, and "something very significant happens to my character involving me being in jeopardy and my family being in jeopardy. It starts off with George and I at a watering hole after that crime, and somebody slipping something in my beverage without me being aware of it." So the rough draft of the script said that after the incident, Cath wakes up in a motel and she suspects she got raped. Guess who she called first?!?!?!?!?! Sara!!! Cath asked Sara to process some evidence she got herself and asked to keep it between them. Sara says, "I'll do it for you." I like that line i hope they wont edit it out.. or the whole scene for that matter. :lol:

Boo! I swear I'm still around and will be around a lot more next month. I'm not liking that rough draft scenario at all. :mad:

Love that banner Rissa! :lol:

:eek: Jango!!! YAY :D Good to see you're still lurking around! :)

Ooohhh that one quote in your spoiler, hmmm.. *thinks new thread-title* :p I do like the scenario.. in a way :D

:lol: and yes the banner cracks me up!!

Hottie... :lol: I wasn't aware of that spoiler, thanks for that :lol: :p Yes, mmmm, nice thread title... :devil: :D

Other thread title suggestions? :p

- Cath/Sara Slash #9: Two Sharp Women
- Cath/Sara Slash #9: Rubber Ducky, You're the One (thanks to my friend for the sesame street refresher :lol: :p)
- Cath/Sara Slash #9: Whenever the Spirit Hits Ya (forget which episode this was, it was a season one episode...)
- Cath/Sara Slash #9: Sounds Like a Sex Business (xD :lol:)

On a more serious note going back to the season seven spoiler:

I'm not surprised Cath calls Sara, actually, because number one- they're both women and suspecting that you were raped is a very sensitive and personal topic. I'm sure Cath didn't want to call someone like Warrick and say "I think I was a raped!" and have someone be checking you over (trust issues...being a man and all...). I think she'd just feel more comfortable around another woman, and she knows Sara better than Sofia. And number two- I'm pretty sure Sara's been through something traumatic in her life (abuse; sexual or physical- Cath could sympathize with the physical abuse because of that bastard Eddie, or rape), and Catherine- being as observant as she is and knowing the woman for seven years- I'm sure knows it, too. Catherine would want all of the comfort she could get if she had been through something so terrifying and degrading. Sara, despite her still fighting her own personal demons, would give her that support 100%.

I like the "two sharp women" title.
What are the previous 7 titles that we've had? I think I remember "All I need" has been used. What are the others?

Another idea:
Cath/Sara Slash #9: What's telling the story?
(reference to the line in Caged "which set of skid marks are telling the story?")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back