Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody :)
I just seen the new screencaps and even though I don't ship them two, it's really great to see them together and you must be happy to see them in such an euphoric mood :) Maybe I'll become a C/N shipper? It's really good because I haven't seen such a "strong" C/N scene for ages. And it's also good because we're going to have some new fanarts :D

Hi

I lost the web address for the Bring it On message board.. Could someone post the link. Thanks in advace for any help..

I'm glad we didn't see the ho either, and the dancing is definately going to be hot. I think it's going to be Waiting on the world to change that we get, the song has really grown on me, but that might be because I can't stop watching that video, I love the dipping, they better not edit that part out the episode. This scene is going to be right up there with RIBSC and Crow's Feet.

The link for Bring it on Home

Hey WWB ;) You should hang around with us, you know you want to be a cner. *dangles cookies in front of you* and yeah, we're totally excited :D

Mountaineers VS the Herd what do I do?!?[/i]]Yeah. I ran outta weird looking spoilers really. Oh yes, we're going to have some great screencaps and fanarts and avi's outta this one. We're going to have a field day. We already have with the ones that we've gotten. (Thnx E again) Anyways, Kels, I hope they don't take the dipping out either. I'd shot em if they did. Because that dip looked hot. and I bet her brings her up close afterwards. *nods*. Its really gonna be up with RIBSC and CF, Boom.

I think I'm beyond excited now. :lol:

They better not edit the dipping out, or the twirl, those looked hot and I hope we see him bringing her back up, I could see an almost kiss happening. There's definately going to be loads of graphics made of that scene.

Im really excited too! The shippers that have been here for a long time must be estatic! :D

Aww they better not edit out the twirl! :D I watched the John Mayer video and you can see them dancing (close to the beginning of the video), slow dancing and they are standing soooo close! :devil: It looks hot :D

I know I'm excited. We so have earned this spoiler.

Mountaineers are winning hahaha suckers. wait. their playing the herd, Crap[/i]]As you can tell I'm watching this game. which means that if they take out the twirl or the dip. or the close dancing. I'm gonna send these qb's after them. *nods*. *dances* I can't believe their dancing! We have so earned this spoiler. We deserve it. Especially being deprived alot of scenes last season. Hopefully this is their way of beginning to give us a better season. Go CatNip!

We have earned it.

I can't beleive we're getting the dance either, we've been really lucky getting that. This is the best scene we've been given since Crow's Feet. And they definately had to make up for Season 6 and this is more than we could have hoped for. CatNip dancing is going to be so hot. The pics and that music video are hot so seeing it in the episode is going to be amazing.

Where's Moriel ?

I haven't been here in like.... forever. I feel horrible!!! But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this ship!

I'm really excited about the premiere!

By the way, I'm love your banner CatherineWStokes and your avatar Lynn! They're really cute! They make me smile :)

PET! You've come back! *huggles* See Kels I told you my smiliee would come back :D

Thanks honey. I couldn't resist making it. I have another one that says, "Dance with me" and several others. ;) Want one with your name?

I dunnos where Mo is. :(

I think their really making up with them not getting hardly any scenes last season with this one. This ep is going to be up with the "Make a muscle/You don't" from Crow's Feet, Hug in Boom, Everything in RIBSC. The dancing is going to be really hot

Dudes. Its almost time for a new poll!

Thanks smiliee :) Yeah Lynn you were right. :p

The only great scenes we got last season were from Rashomama and TOYD but the spoiler is definately going to be a favourite of ours.

Time for another poll, oh dear, what you going to torture me with this time. :D

I love polls!

I thought Rashomama was the best CatNip scene in season 6. That whole episode was really great anyway, it was by far my favorite!

Hey, Lynn, about that icon. Do you have one that is just the picture with no words? That would be awesome!

Kels I'm gonna torture you again with the polls ;)

Its bad when your states top two teams go against each other, but Mountaineers and Thundering Herd are love, and so is this:

* Episodes List

*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (points at CSI_Willows siggy. Thats why)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more? also when she walks into the breakroom she brushers her hand over his shoulder)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie!)
* Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks!)
*Got Murder? (I believe this is the ep name. Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..*points at my icon*)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (this is the right one, right Kels?.. She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one)
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)
Top 10

CatNip-tenofthebest.jpg

Poll History

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win. On its fifth round, TUP went up against the Mea Culpa blooper, and MCB tookhome its first win, then it went up against the orginal episode and took home its second win. , in it third round against the Assume Nothing Blooper it couldn't hold its win and lost, giving ANB it's first win, in its second round the The Assume Nothing Blooper went up against Stalker letting Stalker take home its first win. Stalker then went up against Grave Danger Part Two and lost.

Now we see the GD2 is up against Overload. Who will win? You be the judge.

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all.

And now a poll for your viewing pleasure

You just love torturing me. :p

That episode list always makes me smile, we get some kick ass scenes. :D

I had to go with GD2, I love the holding hands too much. Overload is a great episode, Nick cares about Catherine enough to tell her something that he's never told anyone else. There's some good quotes in Overload if I can find them I'll post them, and maybe some pics.

trust is something you can only give certain people, holding hands you can do with anybody. i voted Overload.

wow, sorry about the sentiment just there, i'm writing a chapter for my HP fic...major angst...i should get a shirt that say's angst whore...

Scuba Doobie Doo had a really funny line in it were Cath and Nick are talking and Nick says 'let go my greggo' and i thought that was just halarious...*shipper brain starting up* uhoh Lynn, better back up, i'm pulling a sandwich outta my head...Catherine/Nick/Greg...why does that sound so adorable? is it just me?

-x-liv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back