Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the shaved head, reminds me of Season 5, and he was so hot there. :D

One more head rub would be nice.

I think if I don't have a heart attack before the season premier, I might when I actually get to see it. :lol:

i don't know you guys. i like Nick with shaggy hair, something for Cath to hold onto you know? :devil:

one more head rub would be nice. but why do we have to stop at the head? :devil:

wait...what about Nicky's PJ's? i want Nicky's pj's! do you know how adorable Catherine would look in Nicky's pj's? you guys do know what Nicky's pj's are right?...:devil:

wow i have got to get out of here, i need a vacation from the gutter...aw who am i kidding...

-x-liv

Hey thanks for the pics!!! They're so cute together xDDDD.. and hot. They really look good together. I don't know why TPTB don't see it too.

I like Nick's hair short. He's handsome that way and i'm sure Cath thinks the same about it.

Yeah, the shaved head reminds me of season 5. Which reminds me of Formalities, Crows Feet and of course Snakes. Speaking of Season 5. Did you guys vote in the poll on the last page??

Aww, Liv, stay in the gutter with us. You know you want to.
Its easier if you just give in, really.

TPTB need to see how hot these two are. Which is why I think we're getting our spoiler. *nods*

hehe. I'm sure Cath likes his long hair, Liv, but I'm sure she likes his short too.

Those are awsome pics. So awsome that I made a wallpaper out of them.

I like his hair short better then the long. Maybe he could find the happy medium where he has medium length hair.

Cath likes the short hair. That's probably why he has short hair again, she convinced him to cut it.

true that...i swear i didn't just go gansta.

yeah you're probably right about the hair thing, but i really do like it long. oh well i can get over it, Cath's hair can compencate for both of them.

and if you really want me to stay in the gutter...i'll bake cookies.

edit: yeah, a happy medium. i like that idea Amanda

-x-liv

It reminds me of all those episodes too, mainly Crow's Feet, they were hot together there.

The gutter's such a great place to be. :devil:

I agree, that's why we're getting our spoiler, those pics prove how hot they are together, and even more once we see the episode.

Cath loves Nicky, so she doesn't care too much about the hair. Either way is fine with her.

Meimei, great little wp you made ;) I snagged it.

ooh cookies, Liv. Yes bake us cookies. :D

I can deal with him finding a happy medium, but like Kels said, she loves him so she might not really care what it looks like, or like meimei said, she might've liked it short and he cut it for her. Or she cut it one. :lol:

They look really happy in those pictures.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!!! **Moriel jumps up and down for joy!!!** We have pics.....and HOT ones at that! Gah how totally cute are they...smiling and holding eachother....YAY, YAY, YAY!! Lol, I'm so not gonna be able to stop smiling and dancing over this for a long time y'all! I was excited for our spoiler before....now I'm just down-right giddy!!! (In case you couldn't tell! :p :lol: ) YAY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Catnip's bringing the sexy back!
Lol, Lynn they so are! :devil: :devil: :lol:

**Moriel goes back to drool over Catnip's hot :devil: spoiler pics for the next few...well weeks! :lol:**

Okay y'all....I couldn't help myself...I made a little WP using the gorgeous spoiler pics and some of the lyrics from the spoiler song!! Let me know what y'all think!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Moriel21/HotStuff.jpg

Great wallpapers Amanda and Moriel :)

I think I'll make something with the pics later.

Those pics really are hot, look at the way they're looking at each other and touching each other, and he's touching her ass in one of them.

Our spoiler is going to be so hot. I had a picture in my head about how hot they'd look and I haven't been disappointed. :D

Yeah Kels I was worried about the same thing...having a certain idea in my head of how they'd look in the spoiler and then thinking that I'd be disappointed when it came....but so far, I'm SOOOO not disappointed! :devil: :D

And yeah I like my WP...I had fun making it :lol:

Kels you should totally make something with the pics, I'd love to see that! :D

Moriel I hope you don't mind, but I'm snagging that. :D

I haven't been disappointed, in fact, the pictures are hotter then what I imagined, really.

They look so hot in them, and you know their having a good time. They look happy in them. and that last one, it just screams, "Kiss Her!"

They're hotter than I imagined too.

That last one totally screams Kiss her.

They look totally like a couple, there's no way friends would act like that. :D

I made some icons/wallpapers with the pics, you can find them here

Friend will act like that... Friends with benefits would. :devil:

1st scenario. They get close to kissing, and the girl interrupts but only because they don't want us revealed yet, since GSR already was, they want that one to go first, and then us. They want ours to play with the secret a little longer. 2nd scenario - When she interrupts, Cath's a little tired so she tells Nick its fine.....I think we'll get a lot of flirting, touching and maybe even a Nicky and Cat outta this

*runs to go stare at icons*

Friends with very nice benefits. :devil:

I like both, I agree that they won't want to reveal CatNip in the first episode, so maybe that's why they let her interrupt. I just watched the new promo and omg he twirls her round, I'm so excited, this spoiler just keeps getting better.

I'm still drooling over our spoiler pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back