Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pops head in* Hey guys :) Im new in this thread, I've read it sometimes but have never delurked. I never really thought of Nick and Cath together, but after watching a few episodes I could see something was there. Ans after watching the promo and looking at the screencaps I was like, "Ok, thats it, they are cute." :D So here I am.

Katie! *tackles and hands you cookies* (Yes, we have cookies too.. :D )

They are very cute in the promos pics. I haven't seen the thingy yet.

Wait he twirls her?.. Nice! Maybe thats why they changed the eps around, they wanted to tease us.

Lynn :D Ahh *runs away before getting tackled* :p Ohh cookies! *takes cookies* Thank you!

They look super cute dancing. I only saw them for like 2 seconds on the promo but CatherineWStokes posted alott of dancing pics. (thanks btw :)) So does anyone know how many dances they dance to? :lol:

They are really cute in the promo pics. :D

Welcome sandersidle :)

He does twirl her, it's so cute. I think they only get one dance, but it's gonna be so hot.

(Not really anything spoiler-ish but I'm putting it here just to be safe) I was watching TV and saw the promo and started screaming. My mom laughed at me and said that if that was how excited I got about ten seconds of the show then maybe I shouldn't watch it. I thought I was going to have a heart attack, seeing that was just awesome. Twirl = Awsome hotness(Okay, I'm done)

*waves* Hey Katie

*faints from hotness*

however many they do its going to be OMGish.

Meimei. You've saw the promo on tv?

Katie! Get your butt back here. *nods*

aww a twirl? really???

I love our spoiler even more.

I've been watching the John Mayer music video all night, I've lost count the amount of times I watched it, Cath and Nick dancing is so hot, he twirls her and then at the end of the video he dips her, they're sooo close, I really can't wait to see it. But poor Cath, so much is going to happen to her in those two episodes, let's hope Nick is there to pick up the pieces.

I love the fact that he dips her, but he's so looking down her shirt when he does it. I don't care what he says, he's doing it!..Anyways, I love how their dancing together. Their more then just friends. But I think their not gonna reveal us just yet which is why the ho gets involved. I think she's there to not let CatNip do anything just yet...and I think with everythings going on with Cath, Nicky might blame himself more, and she might a little at first, but she'll calm down with his help. *nods*. ..and I really think thats Kay as Lindsay in the backseat of the wreck. *nods*. She looks a lot like Nicky.

I love the dipping, I keep rewatching that part over, and I totally agree, he's looking down her dress. They look so happy dancing together, and there's lot's of touching. They'll not reveal us yet, guess they had to do something to throw people off the scent, but the ho, Cath's fine with it because she trusts Nick. Nick will blame himself and Cath might a little to begin with too, but she'll calm down. I think that's Kay too, it really looked like her.

The more I think on it, the more i think that chicks pulls Nick away for more reasons then they don't want to reveal us yet. I think she's helping that guy that hurts Cath

*dances around the thread* CatNip's hot little spoiler.

Who pulls Nick off Cath? And where can I see it? Thanks :) I watched the music video on youtube. Aww Cath looks soo sad in the shower! Hopefully Nick will be there to comfort her ;)

Theres supposed to be some chick, that asks Nick to dance, supposed to interrupt CatNip after they dance.

I like that idea Lynn, she's been put there on purpose so that Catherine is left on her own, whoever the guy is that does all this stuff to Catherine knows that he doesn't have a chance getting near her while Nick's near her. Catherine thinking she's doing the right thing let's Nick go and dance with her. Nick might not be able to stop anything from happening but we know that he'll be there to comfort her later on.

I say we find the character and hurt her LOL. Seperate our CatNip will she? She must be punished! :devil: I saw the Innertube vid and the dance scenes are totally yummy.

I'm glad we didn't see the ho in it. Mel, whats up with these hos tryin to take our boys?!..Anyways, I love the scenes that we saw in that clip, and how he dips her. Their going to be dancing really hot. I don't think our song is Slow Dancing in a burning room, I think its Waiting on the world to change since thats the song in the clip...who knows really, we might get both. *shrugs* I just know I don't like this chick interrupting them, I think Nick will try to be there for her the best that he can. He'll blame himself mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back