Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but take that one to the gutter. Its really hard not to. CatNip's naughty!

I love that title too. And it'll be cool to know that we're the only ones that'll know what it *actually* means.

They're always flirty together, that makes me believe that we're definately going to see flirting during our spoiler, lots of it.

CatNip's very naughty. It rubs off on us. :devil:

It would only be us that know's what that means, us and CatNip :D

I think Nicky will be the one to start it, because he loves to flirt with her, so I think he'll be first.

It really is. :devil:

I think CatNip's officially back on and serious before this point.

Its a naughty title. ;)

Naughty titles are the best Lynny! :devil: Always! :lol: And yes Catnip is naughty...then again do we really want them any other way? :D

And yeah I can see there being plenty of Catnip flirting in our spoiler...and yeah if Cath looks as hot as we imagine she does :devil:...then I agree and totally see Nicky flirting first! That or just drooling over her for a while... :lol: Either one is fine by me! :D

I think Nick will be the one to start it too, but Catherine won't be far behind. Nick will definately be drooling over her. :D

CatNip's definately back on, and it's serious this time, there won't be any breaking up this time.

Naughtly titles suit us, and Catnip. :devil:

I wouldn't want them any other way either.

*nods in agreement* The gutter is fun hehe.

*wonders if Cath would get Nick some of the 'CSI Cute, smart and irresistible' pajamas....although she'd probably then take them off him really quick <g>

*hopes CSI LV gives some CatNip since she won't get her Smacked for a while on NY*

Oh yeah Kels I see plenty of drooling going on, from both Nick an Cath! :devil:

Mel Lol, the gutter is good indeed! :devil: Gotta love it! :lol:
*hopes CSI LV gives some CatNip since she won't get her Smacked for a while on NY*
Oh don't worry honey...there will be Catnip, lovely Catnip if we get what we were promised! :devil: :lol:

As for promos...I did a little searching this morning and found a couple promo vids...nothing Catnippy in them really...but still here's the site where I found the link to them...
http://www.fan-sites.org/csi-vegas/
(the link takes you to a GSR site...but as far as I can tell the promos don't favor GSR.) There's also a Season 7 promo pic on there...(not quite what we were hoping for, but hopefully we'll get more pics the closer we get.)
http://www.fan-sites.org/csi-vegas/gallery_affiche_img.php?id_img=2038

*nods* their back on for sure.

Moriel haha. Kels maniped those pics to make C/N icons outta it awhile back. :devil:

CatNip gutter is nice. They really work well together. Chemistry rules. :D

Melly *hugs* We'll get our CatNip and SMACked.

:lol: Nick wouldn't have any PJ's on for a long time. The second he gets them on, Cath will just take it off of him. :devil:

Yeah, those pictures are nice..I saw them 2 hrs ago on BTA. Erica if your reading this, I totally love you for that. and Rissa, I totally love you too. You know why. ;)

Cath/Nick look really hot though. Their on a date!

*huggles* Lynny, Erica and Kelly. I agree w/ you all they look hot. :) Btw, if you want to hear the song that Cath and Nick are dancing to in Built to Kill,
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
I gave a copy of the song to iheartnickcath or pm me if you want to.
The trick is to listen to the song and then look at the promo pics :lol:

Man, Lynn, you just had to get me in here, didntcha? :lol: Okay, okay, I read your post and I'm happy you gals liked the photos. Yes they definitely look hot in those, and happy. I really hope we'll get more happy scenes like this in the future. Oh I actually like George/Nick's shaved head ya know. Now, how about one more head rub? ;)

Calm down, Kelly, or you're going to have a heart attack. :lol:

*whines* i don't like Nicky's hair short. i miss it long!!! he looked so adorable with it long, now he lookes like a chemo patient!... :(. i hope it grows out alittle at least. Cath, looks hot! her hairs all feathery.

-x-liv

No, Liv. We want Nicky's shaved head. Its hot, and Yes, E. We wanted you here. ;) and yes, one more head rub!

*whispers Hey Rissa, Catnip's bringing the sexy back!*

I agree with Kels. I'm even more excited to see this spoiler then I was before. Seeing the pics, means its real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back