Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
*interupts CatNip chat*

i don't know if Lynn has pimped this already, but if she has i'm gonna do it anyway.

i shall donate a fic present here. reviews would be much appreciated.

you may return to your regularly scheduled CatNip programming.

*prays she won't get whacked by the mod and runs*

Hi Kels! Hi Lynn! Yeah I missed ya hon, of course...I always miss you! ;) :lol: And yeah Lynn I agree with Kels glad you're gonna finish that ficcie...can't wait to see where you take it! :D
I cannot wait for our spoiler...I'm so glad it's getting so close! It makes me happy just thinking about it! :D Kels you listened to the songs? Where?!! :confused:

And wait just a minute.... Em?!! Hi!! You're back and a Catnipper? Have you always been a Catnipper? Did I miss something? :lol: Lol! And you wrote a ficcie...yay! Wait a minute...it is fluffy or angsty? Tell me it's not angsty...please!! :D

Yay for the poll, although you're making me nervous.

Can't wait to read the fic, can't wait to see what the teams reactions will be.

I love the scene you found in Bad Words, she so brushes her hand off his back. :D

That fic was really sad. :(

Moriel I'll PM you later. ;)

Sadly Moriel, Em isn't a catnipper. But she wrote me a CatNip pressie. She is love. *snuggles Em* Anyways, its angsty. *nods*

I'm not sure if I want the teams to be excited or think wth or someone gets fired..

I'm really excited that I found that scene. They were so "on" during that episode. They were to flirty in that episode for something not to go on.

Heres the Love::

* Episodes List

*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (points at CSI_Willows siggy. Thats why)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more? also when she walks into the breakroom she brushers her hand over his shoulder)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie!)
* Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks!)
*Got Murder? (I believe this is the ep name. Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..*points at my icon*)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (this is the right one, right Kels?.. She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one)
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)
Top 10

CatNip-tenofthebest.jpg

Poll History

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win. On its fifth round, TUP went up against the Mea Culpa blooper, and MCB tookhome its first win, then it went up against the orginal episode and took home its second win. , in it third round against the Assume Nothing Blooper it couldn't hold its win and lost, giving ANB it's first win, in its second round the The Assume Nothing Blooper went up against Stalker letting Stalker take home its first win.

Now we see the Stalker is up against Grave Danger Part Two. Who will win? You be the judge.

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all.

and onto your poll:

Wow! So much to catch up on so bare with me...

Still haven't made a manip of those pics on pg 17, but I will. I swear! They scream 'manip me' so how can I refuse ;)

We already have a title for a new thread? Wow! Look at us go ;)

God! These spoilers are getting better and better each day ;) :D

OMG mokis 'here?! Hey mok! *waves hysterically* Remember me?! :D ...of course you do *coughsmackedthreadatfanforumcough*

So many catnippy epis. It's hard to pick just one ;)

Amy *huggles* I'm so glad your back!

Aww, You'll manip it when you have time, and yes they totally scream "manip me"

We still have to official vote on it against the other idea, but yeah, we already have one :D

They really are getting better and better each day. It makes me happy.

Where is Mokis?

It really is, I love all of our eps.

I went with Grave Danger Part 2, the holding hands beats the hand on the back. :D

They were defintely on during Bad Words, I love the smile Catherine gives him during the magnets scene.

We have so many great scenes, and that list proves it.

the holding back pwns the hand on back scene. Just because she took off her glove just so he can feel that human contact that he needed, and the touch of her that he needed.

I do too. She's clearly in love with him at that moment. She loves him being silly, and he likes it when she's curious... yeah, shuddaup Kels.

Yup, and our spoiler is going to be up there with it, and I'm really glad its the first episode.

DB! Hiya again :D You're gonna do a manip...sweet! Of what pics...I feel like I missed something! :confused: :D

Lynn hiya hon...thanks for the ep list again...love seeing those, ahhhh good times! :D And wait what's this...we have a new thread title already? Do I know what it is? :confused: Help! I'm confused...lol! :lol:

I went for Grave Danger on the poll...hand holding in the ambulance...too sweet!! :D

yeah, shuddaup Kels.
What? Is it the fact that you'd think I'd take that last part to the gutter? :devil:

I can't remember what the thread title was, I know we said it was a possibility, but I forget what it was.

Lynn I capped her touching his back:

And seeing as how we're talking about the holding hands in Grave Danger:

Thanks for the caps Kels! Love them :D She just can't keep from touching him can she?! :devil: Not that I blame her, if he were around me...I know I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him either! :devil: :D

I think I remember us saying there was a title we totally loved...but for the life of me I can't think of what it was now... Lynn what was it hon?! :confused:

Moriel, the new Linds pics with C/N. :p and the thread thingy was, "She's tucking him in" remember? You suggested it. :devil:

Yes, Kels, thats exactly what I was thinking.

Ooh you capped it. Nice!. I told you she touched him.

The hand holding still moves me. :D

"She's tucking him in." I remember now. :lol: I still really like that.

Lynn you know me too well. :D

I'll animate that as soon as I get a chance. I love how she does it. It reminds me of that scene in What's Eating Gilbert Grissom.

The holding hands is a really cute CatNip moment.

I love how these two are together in their eps. Their so flirty. I really can't wait to see what our spoiler brings.

I like the sound of that too, although we're using it for gutter purposes too.

Awesome, Can't wait. It really does, don't it?

*nods* It is.

"She's tucking him in" remember? You suggested it.
Thanks Lynny! Wow, I really spaced on that....talk about a total blonde moment on my part! :lol: (And yes I'm blonde so I can say that! :D ) That's right I remember now...Yay! I LOVE that title...we so need to go with that one! :devil:
Cath & Nicky #5 : "She's Tucking Him In!" -CatNip :devil:
Gutter thoughts all the way on that one...but that always happens with these two anyway! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back