Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are doing it and they're going to get found out in Season 7. The spoiler's going to help prove it.

The timeline could work, no one really knows how long they had been together.

Moriel watching CatNip scenes will always make you happy. :D

I can't wait till I'm proven right. What? Cocky. No. I'm not cocky. .. and yes, I'm gonna do my little dance. saying "haha suckers, who rules? catnip rules!" .. followed by whorah's and booyah's.

..and when that happens, and someone comes up in my thread and says it won't last. they better run..thats all I gots to say.

Darn tooting my timeline could work!.

CatNip ep's always makes me happy. That reminds me..

There's nothing wrong with having faith in your ship and getting excited.

I'll not be amused with anyone that does that. :mad:

Nick would have been young, but not too young that it can't be possible.

Shouldn't you be doing another poll? :p

Im becoming poll!addict but no poll yet. It reminded me that I need to get ideas. :D

Yeah, he would've been young but not young enough where he couldn't do something :devil:

I say he's loved her since the minute he meet her.

I have strong faith in my ship.

Lol, yeah Lynn I can't wait until you (well we!) are proven right! Catnip rules! And Kels and I will totally be dancing and "hoorah-ing" and "wohoo-ing" right along with you...right Kels?! :D And yeah if anyone comes here and says Catnip won't last...well let's just say between us, that would be a pretty dumb thing for them to do...with all the stuff we've learned from all the CSI eps we've seen...we could make them disappear completely forever! :lol:

And of course Nicky's loved her since the moment he meant her...how could he not? ;) :devil:

You are a poll addict. :p

If they keep with the ages they're meant to be then Nick would have been around 21, but then Catherine would only have been around 28, so that's fine.

I'll definately be joining you. :D

I think he has too, must have been really hard for him whenever they weren't together. He'll make sure that this time is for good.

Hmmmm those ages would actually work really well...cuz guys "peak" at a younger age then women...so the whole younger guy with older woman thing really works well actually! Plus I can totally see Cath going for a younger guy...and Nick would not have been able to resist Cath! (I mean obviously...we all see how impossible it is for him not to check her out ALL the time now! :devil: )

And yeah, he'll make sure this time its for good...if he hasn't already! (I mean come on, they live in Vegas...who says they haven't run down to a nearby Chapel of Love and made it official already! :D )

Alrighty, I'll make a poll tomorrow, since I'm gonan repost our eps too.. why? so if lurkers come by they don't have to go 20 some pages back just to know what our eps are... Anyone wanna disagree with me? So the polls are closed. The winner was Assume Nothing Blooper I'll figure out who its going up against in its first round tomorrow. So you guys watch out for that, and leave a suggestion!

Exactly, i agree Moriel who says they already haven't went and gotten married! <3 That would be love, really.

:lol: haha I love that Moriel! .. and yes he really does check her out all the time. ;) He checked her out then too, so he's giving us hints, Cath might not that much, but she lets it slip, Nicky more. :D

The ages still totally work out, he would've already been outta college and stuff like that, or just ending it. Still my point is there. :D

Knowing you you'll put the blooper up against the episode. :p

Them getting married would be one way of proving to each other that this time it's going to last.

Nick does check her out all the time, Cath does it too, she just doesn't get caught as much. :D

The ages can still work, and TPTB don't seem to bother too much with timelines, look at Lindsey, she's lost two years of her life. :rolleyes:

Lol, Lynn you getting poll happy? ;) Heehee! :lol: I like it...I have a heck of time choosing, but the polls are fun! :D
And I really do think they've gone and gotten married...it wouldn't surprise me...and yeah Kels it would be a good way to prove that they are going to last forever!

Yay for Catnip....just had to say that! :D :lol:

**Moriel dances off to her bubble....dancing...heehee, yay!**

I actually ain't. Gimmie credit :D Mostly because I'm happy over my fics, right now.. :D Anyways.

CatNip are Married! (and they're gonna prove it!) Wait and see. Then I go SUCKERS!.. The end.

Heres the usual fun stuff that I like to post:

* Episodes List

*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (points at CSI_Willows siggy. Thats why)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more?)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie!)
* Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks!)
*Got Murder? (I believe this is the ep name. Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..*points at my icon*)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (this is the right one, right Kels?.. She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one)
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)
Top 10

CatNip-tenofthebest.jpg

Poll History

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win. On its fifth round, TUP went up against the Mea Culpa blooper, and MCB tookhome its first win, then it went up against the orginal episode and took home its second win. , in it third round against the Assume Nothing Blooper it couldn't hold its win and lost, giving ANB it's first win.

Now we see the Assume Nothing Blooper is up against Stalker. Who will win? You be the judge.

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all.

I'm surprised you didn't I thought you would have. :p

I went with Stalker, they have a great scene at the beginning, Cath was caught checking Nicky's ass. Then Cath would have been worried about Nick, and then my favourite scene at the end when Cath puts her hand on Nick's shoulder.

They are married, I've decided, that means it has to be true, yeah ok I can dream. :D

Sweet Lynny! Thanks for all the fun eps...again! :D I love that you keep reposting that list...it's fabulous! :lol: Catnip is fabulous...you're fabulous...this ship is fabulous...(lol, in case you can't tell...I'm in a good mood! :D)

And yeah Kels Catnip is totally married...and Lynn you can say "I told you so!" to everyone who didn't believe you, us....when Catnip proves us right! :lol:

And I went with Stalker too...I do remember that ep...good stuff! :D

I went with the blooper, just cause I felt like it, mostly.

Sorry. I'm to busy starring at Kels banner. I love that. hehe. They were so back on at that point, if not already married. Maybe thats why she got pissed when Warrick told her he was, so it'll get back to Nicky, she wants to show off her ring, damnit!

I did like Stalker though, it was a nice episode. Sad for Nicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back