Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Liv, It actually isn't. Because I heart you..

She loves all of her moments/things with Nicky :devil:

and then they'd flirt again, and Nicky would take Cath :devil:

aww, i heart you too lynn

why are you both so certain that Nick would take Cath? she's the dominitrix (wtf? sp much?) and she would totally take control of Nick, jsut like Sara does in Sandle...:devil:

-x-liv

FrostBite said:
aww, i heart you too lynn

why are you both so certain that Nick would take Cath? she's the dominitrix (wtf? sp much?) and she would totally take control of Nick, jsut like Sara does in Sandle...:devil:

-x-liv

umm, yeah, basically. Yeah. You know she would.

oh i do know...that's why i said it. see i have hidden cameras everywhere...i've seen the love...Catherine dresses up in lace and Nicky growles...it's really quite embarassing, yet...and yet it's extreamly smexy.

-x-liv

Liv We already know Cath dresses up in lace, and Nicky growls at her... haha. CatNip's being bad baby!

meimei's fic, completely rocks. Really!

Poll my lovelys!

why are you putting the blooper of an episode against the same episode? Lynn, get creative! you know what we'll choose

-x-liv

Lol, looks like the Blooper is winning by a mile there Lynn! :D "I'll fetch for ya!" It's just TOO cute! :lol:

Cath dresses up in lace...Nicky growls..
Lol, yup! That's totally what happens :devil:

P.s. Lynn snuggles to you angsty pal! ;)

Im going to be a real pain here.. and request something :(
You see, I'm new to the whole Cath/Nick scene, and though I'm a yoblinger at heart... Nick/Cath are DEF. growing on me! hehe George is just so adorable.... :D

Anyway back to the request.. is there anywhere I can go to find a quick summary of all their cute/flirting scenes?! hehe it would really help me!

Haha, the blooper is winning by a mile.. Not that I'm actually surprised, it's too funny. :lol:

yoblinger_Jo there isn't really anywhere that lists all their scenes apart from what's been posted in these threads. But if you check out Revenge is Best Served Cold and Crow's Feet, those two episodes are full of cute/flirty scenes. :)

What's DEF?

hi yoblinger_jo, nice to meet someone who has similar views to mine...I'm also torn between CatNip and YoBling lol.

yoblinger jo if you want a list/details...just ask Lynn & Kels! They are like Catnip wells of info! :D

Mel we sucked you away from Yobling too? Wow! :D

Lynn, Kels where are ya? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back