Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Stalker. Cute scenes.

[about evidence on a bed]
Nick: Hey Cath, I got that.
Cath: Naw, I got it.
[pause]
Tweeze me!

:lol: I had to laugh at that. Tweeze me;)

hehe, that was a very cute scene. I love them in it :D

The winner of the poll was :: Mea Culpa Blooper. I will be making a new poll with its first challenge tomorrow :D

Moriel Jeremy {jerm as I call him} He's a GSR, but I'm getting him into CatNip :D

meimei yeah you were with us on thread one. We've come along way, and I agree we are gonna rule season 7. :D

Manda you're back, yay! :D So where do you think the kiss would be? I haven't seen the pilot in about a month (so long I know ;) ) but I think I can still remember most of it! :D

DB Stalker was a good ep...I likes it! "Tweeze Me" that's awesome :D

Lynn wow GSR into Catnip...nice! Or is it that you're turning him on to Catnip also...(or just turning him on? :devil: Sorry couldn't resist! I am majorly stuck in the gutter after all! ;) :devil: )

Lmao Lynn you'll have him a CatNipper in no time. And there was no hitting involved, I'm impressed. :lol:

Welcome back Amanda :)

I really like Stalker, especially the hand on the back scene at the end. And "tweeze me", what she meant to say was kiss me. :D

:lol: Moriel Jeremy's Lynn's cousin so as long as it's CatNip you're talking about.

Ohh he's her cousin...lol, well then never mind what I said! :lol: But still cool that you "converted" him to Catnip...heehee, well done! :D

Tweeze me = Kiss Me...nice Kels! That's so what she meant to say! :lol:

Moriel. I'm gonna have to hurt you. :lol:

Yeah, to bad she had to wait until the camera's turned for her to get her kiss.

I have no clue where the kiss could've taken place in the pilot.

You know she did. I think she loved it too. Come on, who wouldn't love Kissage from Nicky?

Okay we already know the team knew they were together. so yeah, i can see the kiss taking place somewhere in the lab, maybe during results or something. Nicky flirting with her, she flirting back, and then they kiss?

Lynn...hurt me? Why?! :( What did I do to you honey?!! I snuggles you :lol:

And Kels yeah I'm with you...I'd never get tired of kissing Nicky! :devil: :D

I'm sure Cath doesn't get tired of it either.

hehe, I heart you Moriel, really I do!

Liv, really is a nut, but she ships CatNip :D

flirting then kissing seems so like them, doesn't it?

is that the only reason you put up with me? because i ship CatNip? i sail many ships Lynn, but yes, i do indeed sail the CatNip ship

-x-liv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back