Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
Love the wallie Dingbat! And it has all the Cath/Nick scenes.. Snagging it thanks!

Thanks. I wasn’t sure of all the good scenes, so Ipicked the ones that are pretty popular here/

CatherineWStokes said:
That's a really great wallpaper Dingbat. I love that Season 6 promo pic, everytime I see it I picture Nick's hand on her ass.

Happy you like :) Why do you think she’s smiling :devil: And if ya make the hand more masculine, it could look like his hand is on her hp too. ;)

iheartnickcath said:
aww Amy I love that wp. Its so cute. You did awesome on it. {gives you a cookie}

Moriel21 said:
DB! Hello honey :lol: **waves!** That is a GORGEOUS wallpaper...how did that not turn out right, it's beautiful, totally beautiful! :D I Loves it!

Gee thanks. It’s too…something. Or there’s not enough…something. It’s missing…something…:rolleyes: I don’t know, there’s just something wrong with it…

I'll make another later...

Hey Moriel *hugs*

Welcome back CSI_Willows

Why do you think she’s smiling
She doesn't seem to mind. I really hope we get them standing together in the Season 7 promo pics.

Dingbat I really loved your wallpaper, but I'm happy to hear your making another one. :)

*gasps*Lynn i love you all! i have to get up at 5:30 to catch the city bus so i can get to school which starts at nine and then it ends at 3:15 and then i have to take the bus all the way back home so i can't get on until 5!

but that gives my all the time ibn the world to write! because i love you all.

at least i come back.

-x-liv

Aww Liv I'm completely glad at least you come back. ;) I hearts you, which you already know!

Welcome back CSI_Willows we've missed you around here!

Yeah wheres, Auda and my Angsty!Twin at??? meimei's camping. She'll be back soon!

Amy your making another one? Kickass!

Do you guys thinks its time for another poll?

Polls is where I can have fun and be mean. I recounted the polls: The Unaired Pilot has won 4 Rounds and will now go onto its 5th round. Its going up agains the Mea Culpa Blooper For those that haven't seen/heard about the blooper. The blooper had George telling Marg he'd be her dog. {Speaking of CatNip... and himself, really} and that he'd fetch for her. ;)

Our Poll Historys:

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win.

Can it prove to be just as fatal against the Mea Culpa Blooper in its 5th round, or will Mea Culpa take the win in its first challenge.

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all. Ex. Boom can't go against the unaired pilot, until we've used them all. :D

Lynn I told you not to be mean *hits you*

I never thought I'd go against The Unaired Pilot but it's happened, that blooper is just the most hilarious thing ever.

Catherine calling Nick a f*ing smart ass is hilarious. :lol:

Lynn know's my full reasons for liking the blooper.

I love the mea culpa blooper. Its a very kickass blooper. Its really hilarious and I love Marg and George in it.

Aww Liv, so cute. :D

Seeing as we're talking about the blooper, remember this Lynn

cathnickbloopercensoredsmall400x300lh5.jpg

The writing might be a bit hard to read, this is the wallpaper version I made:

I still have that banner~ I love and adore it. Its so awesome. That blooper was so hilarious! .. I love CatNip!

CatNip makes me....no...i will not say it. i will not say it makes me *whisperes* happy.

a lot of things make me happy, that's not cool. accualy it is cool it makes me happy.

...just like CatNip!

-x-liv

It doesn't matter how many times I watch that blooper, it always makes me laugh so much. I honestly can't watch the proper version of that scene without thinking of the blooper. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back