Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love yous Moriels.

Colby Stokes. I can see Nicky taking him around introducing him to everyone.

hehe, I'm pretty sure our unaired pilot would've had similiarities to that.

Awww, right back at ya Lynny hon! **huggles!** :D
Yeah can't you see Nicky being such a proud Daddy, it'd be great! :lol:
And um yeah if our Unaired Pilot is anything like what I think you're referring to...then I'm ALL for it! :devil:

Probably Nicky pushing Cath up against several walls, the bed, and other places that he could get her in Kindas like now, Only then, the team knew.
Haha, I agree with all that. :devil:

*hugs* Moriel and Lynn

Nick would be the proud dad, he'd be showing his kid off all the time.

Lol...yeah Kels you gotta agree with that^! Anything that involves Catnip up against a wall, or on a bed, or on a desk...yeah it's ALL good! :devil: :lol:

**hugs back to Kels and Lynny!**

You know, I'm sure our unaired pilot would have a lot of CatNipness and I'd think our ship is strong. Theres alot of CatNippers out there, alot of them aren't on talk, or don't post, but we're there. . Our spoiler is going to be great for us, and if they ever show that unaired pilot, people could see how strong their love for each other really is.

I can just imagine these past seasons if they had shown CatNip together. I'd be a happy shipper, that I would :D

"nick lookin at Cath's ass" Besides that happening. He's asking her when they were going to finish what they were doing before she got called.

"cath lookin' at Nick's ass" Thats completely obvious. But other then that, she's thinking about what happened before she got called out.

last pic. Awww her hand on his back, is so cute. and she's looking at him full of love, and he's looking back. He knows she would've protected him or even been in his place if she could've. CatNip should've kissed at that moment... I bet she took care of him when she finally got him home ;)

*comes out of lurk-mode*
Love the wallie Dingbat! And it has all the Cath/Nick scenes.. Snagging it thanks! :D I love the scene there where Nick was fixing his tie and Cath was beside him.. it looks so couple-ish. :D

Catherine would definately have looked after him at home :devil:

That's a really great wallpaper Dingbat. I love that Season 6 promo pic, everytime I see it I picture Nick's hand on her ass.

I love that scene from The Accused is Entitled, Cath has her hand on Nick's back for ages.

omg was that Rissa that posted??? {passes out} Didn't think you liked us anymore.

aww Amy I love that wp. Its so cute. You did awesome on it. {gives you a cookie}

Alot of things make you happy, Liv :lol: Even though I'm not sure she'll get that message. She doesn't like us very much.

But you wanna know what makes me happy? To bad your going to hear it. CatNip!

DB! Hello honey :lol: **waves!** That is a GORGEOUS wallpaper...how did that not turn out right, it's beautiful, totally beautiful! :D I Loves it!

Hottie Cath I loves your avie...nice! :devil: ;)

Hiya my Kels & Lynny! And Lynn I'm with ya, Catnip makes me happy too! :D

Auda....Rad....Manda.... where all y'all?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back