Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
That we love to bits!

I was being mean with that. I took Kels guttery things and took them into something mean.. I'm so going to pay for that.

Twisting my guttery thoughts, thats just mean :D

And you are going to pay for that. *thinks* maybe I'll just not do that HEGM thing I told you about. :devil:

oh no no no no. Your doing that HEGM thing you told me about. :D.. Okay I won't switch your guttery thoughts around ever again!

Mel23 said:
Hey Lynn, what game is that?
And what's HEGM?
Lol, Mel, sometimes I think we're better off just not trying to keep up! :lol: **huggles to my Lynny and Kels!** You two are fabulous...crazy (in a good way of course! ;)), but fabulous! :D

And as for twisting guttery thoughts into something else, especially something like a car wreck with flames...unless you mean a "wreck" in a very loose safe! way and only if when you say "flames" you mean the kind that are a result of all the heat that Catnip gives off whenever they are in the same vicinity together...if you meant anything else, then for goodness sake don't twist guttery thoughts and make them into Nicky dying! :p :lol:

And now I want my Catnip baby...I should go find a picture of him to show you all....hmmm, I think I will! :lol:
Okay so I went to look for "red-haired babies" and this little guy came up...and I know he's not a carbon copy of either Nick or Cath...but the title of the pick was Baby Boom (get it...Nicky go "BOOM!" Boom Baby...Baby Boom! :lol:) I just had to post it here after seeing that! :D
babyboom.jpg

I personally would love if they had a boy, but yeah, the whole Nicky thing would be weird, because Nick would be thinking she's talking to him, and the baby will think she's talking ot him. So they should just leave it at no calling the baby Nicky... Saw that once on the Y&R. The moms name is Nikki and the son is Nick, they called him nicky once, freaky and confusing at the same time... I don't want CatNip's little one feeling that way.

haha just wanted to freak Kels out for a minute. But I cannot wait to see them dancing. uh huh. Our ships gonna have a hot little dance number, Think guys. Cath's going to have to change first. So they change at Nicky's. then they go. {smiles}

Oh yeah, Poll!

Can Time of your death finally knock the unaired pilot out of the running? Or will Unaired Pilot take the win? You decide!

I'd love for them to have a boy. They need to steer clear of the whole Nicky thing, too weird.

I can't wait to see them dancing, and yeah if Cath's in a black dress they didn't go straight after their shift, so they had to get changed somewhere, I say Nick's too.

Aww I love Time of Your Death:
* The He got lucky with a blonde
* The ass checks
* The Nicky
* The bracelet

But after all that I still went with the unaired pilot, CatNip kissing has to beat all that. :D

I went with time of your death, because come on. he got lucky with a blonde, three times in it!

I really want to see our unaired pilot, because KISSING. Holding Hands. are the caps that we know for sure that happened, imagine what else happened!

But yeah, still went with TOYD.

Nick's reaction to her saying that is great, he's so guilty looking.

They better not change their minds about re-releasing the DVD with that on it, that would be evil. You have to wonder what else they had to cut out.

Probably Nicky pushing Cath up against several walls, the bed, and other places that he could get her in :devil: Kindas like now, Only then, the team knew.

He is guilty, he's like "yeah me too"

Hiya my Lynn & Kels! **huggles to my fellow Catnip Gutter!Buddies :D**
Lynn!! You scared me with your "spoiler"! Gah don't do that...I can't take any more hits to my ships!
And yeah I want a Catnip baby...but they shouldn't call him Nick or Nicky...ohhhhh, they could call him Cole...or Colby either way...I LOVE that name! :lol: Colby Stokes...just sounds so cute :D

Kels I love your avie...bee-you-tiful! :D
Probably Nicky pushing Cath up against several walls, the bed, and other places that he could get her in
Lol, I'm not really sure what you're talking about here...but whatever it is if we get this^, then I'm ALL for it! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back