Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll always know the truth. Their together and they belong together. Their a hot little ship, baby!

ooh lookie, Poll!

Yay for the poll, but you're mean, at least you didn't put Assume Nothing in just yet.

I went with The Unaired Pilot again. Scuba Doobie Doo has some great scenes between them.

**hugs Lynn & Kels!**
Do I want CN to become canon? Hell yes!
Um HELL YES we want that! :devil: Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! :D

And as for the poll...I went the Unaired Pilot...cuz... **Moriel voices fades away as she whispers...** I don't remember the other one... **ducks into the corner!** What happens in it? :confused: :D

Its the one where the scuba is caught up in the tree, She calls him Nicky in it :D

I also went with unaired pilot. The potential kiss is killing me!

I want to see that kiss.

*gasps* Moriel Scuba Doobie Doo is a great CatNip episode. I love when she gets a little annoyed at Nick when he gets Greg to help him. Doesn't last very long though, she can't stay mad at him for long.

And isn't that the episode where Greg calls her Cat and she tells him off. Haha, she knows that it's only Nick she wants calling her that. :D

I think it is, but I'm not sure, and yeah she only wants Nicky to call her that. Just like he only wants her to call him that.

I don't think she's ever stayed mad at him very long like she has anyone else when they pissed her off. She loves Nicky, and Nicky will make it up to her ;)

I want to see that kiss and the plans on how the rest of the show would've went if they let CatNip been together since the beginning.

That's their names for each other and it doesn't mean anything when anyone else calls them it.

They can't stay mad at each other. Nicky will always make it up to her. :devil:

You wonder what TPTB would have done to them by now if they had kept them together in the pilot. I'd love to think that they'd still be together. But if they had been evil and spilt them up early on you wonder if we would have gotten half the great scenes between them that we have.

Ohhhhhh...silly me! **Moriel smacks herself on the forehead!** I remember that ep! That's the one where I caught her calling him Nicky in the beginning...how could I forget that! :lol: Silly me! :D

I honestly would like to believe that they would've been married by now, and I'd believe their love could carry them on for several seasons, of course they'd fight and probably even threaten to divorce/break up, but they wouldn't. They love each other :D

Think, if GSR could be hiding theirs for this long, wonder what CatNip's hiding.

Angst, can't beat some of that. They'd fight but they'd always make up. :devil:

I think if they'd been married by now they would have had another kid (yes another :D)

That they've been on and off since the beginning and that they're together again now. :D

CatherineWStokes said:
Angst, can't beat some of that. They'd fight but they'd always make up. :devil:

Of course they would. They can't stay mad at each other long.

I think if they'd been married by now they would have had another kid (yes another :D)

A little boy, possibly :D

That they've been on and off since the beginning and that they're together again now. :D

I completely agree with that. I think they've been on and off since the beginning {and before that}, and they've gotten together, and are more serious now.

Yeah a boy, then they can have one of each.

The difference this time is that they're going to stay together, they realise how much they mean to each other.

And it would be revealed that Lindsay is their love child :D

I think they got back together a little bit after GD.

*nods* I hope so.

I'd agree with that. When Nick was kidnapped it made Catherine realise how much Nick meant to her. We got the I care about Nick and the hand holding in that one.

I would like to think so. I really think she is. :D

and Nicky we're here. :D .. She really cares about him, and outta all of them, she was the most freaked out and upset about the whole situation, She even went to Sam for the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back