Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with in my head that she sends him with her because she's tired and trusts him. Yup. I'm going with that.

Ok so we miss out on a slow dance, but we're still getting a dance, so although i'm sad i'm still excited about the dancing, and I agree Lynn, Cath trusts him and lets him go.

Moriel I think that they'll be fine with it, Grissom and Sara cant really say anything to them anyway. ;)

Screw it. One chick gets one freaking dance with Nick. It doesn't mean anything. CatNip is still getting our spoiler and we shouldn't let that freaking thing get to us. We're not going to get upset over it because we ARE getting OUR spoiler. CatNip's going to show us their together. You'll see.

I agree, I think the team will be fine with it. Warrick might be a little jealous, but he's married, and GSR is happening too so its not like Grissom can lecture Cath when he's doing the same thing.

It means absolutely nothing, at least we're getting our spoiler, that's the most important thing, there's no way my bubble's being burst because of that.

Under normal circumstances I'd say Grissom would have given her a lecture, but he really can't say anything to her now. I think Warrick will be jealous, but he had his chance.

You know no matter what, us CatNippers are not going to let that spoiler part freak us out. We do have a strong bubble, We know somethings happening and we're going to be proven that. Maybe not right at the "shall we dance?" thing. But we will. We already know that its a sexual thing, so.. so what? We love our spoiler and we're taking it with us. and if they don't like then na na na na. :p

The CatNip bubble is very strong and it's gonna take a lot more than that to burst it. That part is going to mean nothing once it's revealed that their together.

*hugs spoiler*

haha I can see it now:

So CatNip are dancing this hot little dance. But they arrive together, ok? They get near each other, and Nick's smiles at her, he can't take his eyes off of her, She smiles at him and says what?... "Dance with me?" and she accepts, they dance. A nice hot little dance together. Cath's tired after that dance. Whoot. {wipes forhead} Hot in here? Yes it is! anyways, So a girl walks by asking Nick to dance. Cath tells him to go for it, that she's going to rest, and he resists at first, but she tells him its okay. So he does... There darnit, Theres my bubble.

Mel23, can I ask that you try not to double post? The edit button works for up to 24 hours currently, so if you find you have something to add, please click the eidt button and add it on, rather than creating a new post straight away. Many thanks :)

I can totally picture all that happening, and Cath's tired and she trusts Nick, that's the only reason she tells Nick to go dance.

Catnip's going to happen, yeah yeah yeah. We're going to happen. CatNip's going to happen, ner ner ner. :D <-- Thats my prediction.

iheartnickcath said:
Catnip's going to happen, yeah yeah yeah. We're going to happen. CatNip's going to happen, ner ner ner. :D <-- Thats my prediction.

:lol: You crack me up.

Oh, the spoilers are making me happy!

smiliee said:
iheartnickcath said:

:lol: You crack me up.

Oh, the spoilers are making me happy!

Glad I crack you up, pet :D

hehe, their going to make me happys too. {Don't tell Auda}

Nobody's gonna ruin that spoiler for me, the only one that can do it is me, haha suckers!

Kels, I have missed that banner. and I adore that Icon and yup CatNip's gots a secrets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back