Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rissa, give me credit. I did write a smut fic before that. :p Its just not up on ff.net, I think I'm gonna put it up on the cathandnick site. :D Since I made Kels make me an account there.

Hello my fellow catnippers. Kels, I love those spoiler ideas/plots/truths. :D

So its a black dress? confirmed? I agree with Moriel, sounds very dateish to me too. and yes, if its a low cut, We all know where Nicky's eyes will be.

As for the poll: I went with Crow's feet. because even though our kiss and such is filmed and everything, we haven't seen it. all we gots are pics. Until that comes out, I'd rather go with the muscle. :D

Lynn is that the smut fic called I love it when, if it's not then you've been keeping it from me. :D

You should post it there. Yeah, didn't take much for me to set that up for you. :p

The dress is confirmed, I cant wait to see Cath in that and I can't wait to see Nick's reaction to her in it.

Heehee, I'm holding ya to that Kels! :D I likes me smut...lol! :lol: :devil: **hugs back!**

Yeah I think I knew you said that Nicky couldn't keep his eyes off her...but still we know that's true...he will not be able to take his eyes off her! Low cut black dress (something like in the link below maybe?)...gah she is gonna look GORGEOUS! :devil: And I can only imagine what Nick's gonna be wearing to match her....hello hotness! Heehee...and I am SOOOO excited about our spoiler! I mean I was before, but now that it looks like we really do get it, YAY! Catnip dancing...Catnip dancing...YAY!

Catnip.jpg

Her dress is anything like that, and his outfit is anything like that, then our spoiler and our predictions have already been shown in pics, and we also have that one picture with his hand on her back, GSR's got their proof outta that picture, so maybe we'll get ours outta it too

Moriel you've just gave me a really nice mental picture of our spoiler. :D

Ooh Lynn, now that's a great theory, we already have the other pic, so now we would have two.

Yeah Lynn I think we may just have actual visual proof! And if that's the case...then I say "Bring it on baby!!" :D

Moriel you've just gave me a really nice mental picture of our spoiler.
Lol, that was my plan Kels! :D How hot are they in that pic! :devil: I love it! :D

Kels, all I have to say is HEGM! :lol:

..Anyways, I'm telling you, these two pics mean something. They have to... even if its happening now, it still means something!

Lynn stop that :p

I'd love for them to mean something, and if it did, then it shows that they've been planning this since the beginning of Season 6.

Lol, Kels we know exactly where his hand is! :devil: And I like that other pic...the one Lynn was talking about! Catnip looks so cute in that one! I like it! :D

Huh? :confused: I's confused! :(
And as for the pics meaning something...I agree! The way they place everyone in those pics...ALWAYS means something! Always! :D

HEGM is Kels and Lynn's world. It's sort of scary.

Yes the pictures mean something, becuase, if their is one thing I learned for CSI, everything is connected.

OMG. The Unaired Pilot won! ... The potential kiss was enough to knock Crow's Feet out of its winning streak!.. But another episode thinks it can take the unaired pilot and knock it out of the water. Will it? You be the judge!

Note: I didn't know if to go with Round One or Round Five, but if you think the next one should be round Six let me know

Isn't that what you said about Harry Potter too?

What did I say about Harry Potter?

It is kind of scary, it''s not very clean there. At least have Cath and Nick use the window cleaner they use for excuses occasionally..

ETA: Guess what I voted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back