Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he did get lucky with a blonde three times.
Mmmm good point Manda! Aww don't kick honey! :D **huggles!**

Lol, yeah right Kels...it's not like I'm in the gutter all the time or anything! :rolleyes: Heehee, yeah right, I can't even pretend! :devil: I adore it! :devil:

Ding (can I call ya that? :D ) I am finally done with college! And quite glad to be at that...although now I have to go be a grown up...or that's what they tell me! ;) So far I've managed to avoid that! :lol:

We should put the un-cut pilot up against Crows Feet. Then well see what everyone votes for.
Ohhhhhh, that's a fabulous idea Manda! But I don't what I'd chose...no idea! I mean I adore Crow's Feet...it made me a shipper, and "make a muscle" I mean really how can you not chose that one? But a potential Catnip kiss? Gah...I cannot choose! Too hard! :lol: I want them both! That's my choice, both of them! :D :lol:

Moriel, Ding or Amy will do. Whatever floats your boat :D Lucky! I still got 2 years left. Atleast my course lets me creat fanart (graphic course) ;)

Which reminds me, I still have to make a cantip one ;)

I'd think I'd go for a kiss, but the 'muscle' was so nice *sigh* ...if I remeber it correctly...it's been a while... ;)

hey Twin have you written more of the D/L-CatNip fic yet? I must read!
Yeah Lynn, I agree with my Rad I MUST read that too, so how's it coming? :D **Moriel passes plot bunnies on to Lynn! I's helping! :D**

Amy/Ding :lol: You don't prefer one or the other? :D
Yeah you should totally make a Catnip one...just don't get rid of the SG1/SGA one! ;) I loves that one! :D
And if we really did get a kiss...I'd totally be going for that one! Catnip kiss...I would LOVE that! :devil: :D

Twin & Moriel I'm gonna start on it tomorrow, and hopefully have it up :D But yall can read Before He Cheats, till then. But I posted the fic, {although I had to seperate it} on ff.net and gave it a name. CN version is Could It Be? and DL version is It Can't Be. Sequels are gonna be something different ner ner ner.

Whats Ding doing again?

Poll: Pick one or the other to go up against Crows Feet.

I can't bear to see the unaired pilot going up against Crow's Feet just yet, so I went with TOYD.

I've read and reviewed both fics, now get continuing on the CN/DL one, or I might just forget to add in the smut to my fic :devil:

The polls are even, so this is going to be interesting.

Kels, that is like blackmail.. and its blackmail enough too, Alright I'll starton it tomorrow.

Don't forget the smut, miss! Oh, and if you lovlies get a chance to make it over to Lynn's board, read my update. Please and thank you.

I voted fot the Unaired Pilot because I wanna see it really bad and it's basically all I'm thinking about. Plus, Crow's Feet should go up against that...it's gonna be hott!

Haha Lynn I knew that would work :p

Lynnie I won't forget the smut as long as Lynn keeps to her side of the deal. :D

I'm going to bed so your update will give me something to look forward to tomorrow. ;)

Name!Twin you updated your fic? Nice!

yeah yeha yeah, Kels You like picking the right blackmails to get me do something don't yous?

I voted for the ToyD possiblity :) Tho it was a difficult choice to make ;)

Amy/Ding You don't prefer one or the other?

Either or, don't matter. DB (dead body) is kinda appropriate too ;) But whatever...

Lynn I loved "Before He Cheats!" That was good :D And as for the D/L C/N ones...I'll go find those right now! Yay! :lol:
I went with Unaired Pilot too Manda ...cuz there's a possible kiss, and how could you not vote for that! :devil:

Did I hear someone say "Smut"? Someone must write smut! :devil: I needs it! :lol:

And Dingbat I love DB, I'm gonna call you that! :D

Dingbat you're adoreable. I swear. and I love your CatNip icon :D

Thanks Moriel I loves ya!

Smut= Kels. Moi? Isn't writing Smut, but has a smut fic, go figure.

Teh poll. The winner was "The Unaired Pilot"
So, Can Crow's Feet take round four, and knock out yet another episode, or will the unaired pilot with the unaired kiss, and unaired hand hold, and possible other things take the win away, and start a new record. You decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back