Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriel, DB it is. Tho the dyslexic version of myself would put BD... :rolleyes:

iheartnickcath said:
Dingbat you're adoreable. I swear. and I love your CatNip icon :D

Thank you. I know :D Made it myself ;) *rubs nails on shirt an examines them* I am like, so good...:rolleyes:

Right back at ya Lynn honey! :D **huggles!**
And as for that poll...how are we supposed to choose? Gah...I can't! I mean all the Fabulousness of "Crow's Feet" which I adore...up against all that potential Catnip fabulousness...it's like choosing between getting the million dollars you've won in 20's or 50's....either way you've won big! :D Or like choosing between your two favoritist desserts ever...how do you pick?! :D
I....mmm...man.... Lynn! Seriously I don't know which one...okay I'm gonna go with....okaaaay....I went with "Crow's Feet" as much as I am DYING to see the Unaired Pilot and if we get it...I mean WHEN we get it! It will be the bestest I'm sure...but for now I'm sticking with what opened my eyes to this lovely world! :lol: (And I am a dork, yes I know! :D )

Heehee, yay DB! And I agree with Lynn you're adorable! :D

I voted for the Unaired Pilot. Because I am obsessed with the potential kiss at the moment *points to my avatar* I just really want my ship to kiss and become canon (I've only gotten a kiss in the past, but now I will get both)

was the unaired stuff actually filmed or no? I heard about it over on LJ but didn't know it was true.

Mel23 said:
was the unaired stuff actually filmed or no? I heard about it over on LJ but didn't know it was true.
I was under the impression it was very real Mel! Very real just not released...cuz they..."they", were supposed to release another Season 1 with those uncut scenes on there...and I would think that means they are real! :D At least I'm sure hoping cuz if not....man I think heads will roll! :mad:

Lynn did my blackmailing work, are you writing?

Moriel I'm writing smut, well not literally just now, but I'm working on it. :D

As much as this pains me, I chose the unaired pilot. Crow's Feet is such a hot episode, but I can't resist the thought of seeing Catherine and Nick kissing, I know that's going to be hot.

The unaired pilot was filmed. When they showed the original pilot to a test audience, they have a negative reaction to Catherine and Nick being a couple, so they cut that out, damn that test audience. :mad:

I also voted for the Unaired pilot. :) Cuz aside from the kiss, I am also interested about the holding hands scene.
^^About the test audience, yeah those dang conservative people should be axed. LOL! :D There was also an unaired scene in Inside the Box. Billy Petersen was supposed to have a butt exposure on the end scene of Inside the Box but the test audience weren't in favor of it (4 women against 3 men or something like that).
And btw, who is CatherineStokes on ff.net? I read her fic there but ff.net isn't letting me review.

I know they are crazy indeed. I bet those women were also the ones against the Catherine and Nick scenes in the pilot. Jeez.
Oh it was Lynn I thought it was you. Well Lynny always manages to get Catherine pregnant on her fic lol! :D Lynny why not write fics about the conception of the baby instead? :p

They shouldn't let them test any more episodes, who knows what they'll end up getting cut.

Yeah Lynn I think you should write some smut, instead of getting me to write it all the time. :D

Rissa posted some info in the Marg/Cath thread:

In the scene where Catherine and Nick are dancing, Cath is wearing a black dress, Nick won't be able to keep his eyes/hands off her. Someone that posts in the GC thread got to see the scene being filmed, so looks like we're definately getting our dancing scene.

Oh, that is an awesome spoiler CWS. Can't wait :D

I love reading smut, I just don't know how to write it. The furthest I get is the removal of clothes (I have to remember that my stepdad reads my fics...how embarrassing!) :eek:

LOL...Yeah you're good at it Lynn. I know you're good writing Smacked smut with me....and your CatNip fics too :D
What's GP stand for? Or whatever that abbrevation above was.

Mel you write Smacked smut?! Where? I wanna read it! I keep looking for some but there's hardly any on ff.net! Do you have any links? :D

And Kels yay for smut! :devil: :lol: And thanks for the fabulous spoiler hon! YYAAYYY!!! **Moriel jumps for joy! Hugs to Kels, Lynn, Rad, everyone...yay!!**
So Cath's in a black dress huh? And a hot one if Nicky can't stop looking at her...although she always looks hot! But black dress sounds very much like a date people! YAAAYYY!! And the dancing has been confirmed it sounds like? SWEET DEAL!!! Sounds like we're getting our spoiler, yay, yay, YAY!!!

Lynn...where are you? :confused: :lol:

You'll get smut soon, just be patient :D *hugs Moriel*

Sorry, I added the part about Nick not being able to take his eyes off her, but we know that's going to be true anyway, if its a low cut dress, we definately know where his eyes will be. But it really does look like the spoiler is true, im so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back