Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my Catnippers! :D **waves and giggles!**

Lynn, Kels you two crack me up! You're fabulous! **hugs to you both!**

Lynn don't you be whacking me! :p I was dragged away from the thread...I didn't have a choice! :( But I'm back now, yay! :D **hugs to my Lynn honey!**

They get close enough to kiss, I'm gonna be screaming KISS!.. they will, they know that they want to...
Uh yeah...tell me about it! If they get anywhere near close enough, I will be freaking out! And if they do actually kiss (as I REALLY want them too!) I will be jumping up and down and absolutely freaking out with joy! :lol:

And as for the "tango" Manda...yeah they will be honey! :devil: Cuz like Lynn said..."
THEY ARE SOOOOOO DOING IT!!!!!

Rad, Auda where are you two?! :confused: :D

And I still voted for Crow's Feet...I think it wins over all for me...it's just so fabulous! :D :devil:

^Because its what made you a shipper... yes, I still love it, thank you very much! *bows*

I haven't seen my Auda. I feel sad. Smiliee and Dingbat haven't been here either. {shakes fist at them} You know I'm gonna get you, right?

Moriel I have totally missed you. :D {hugs}

meimei I have Banners {smirks}

Because its what made you a shipper... yes, I still love it, thank you very much! *bows*
Exactly! Well done you on that, again! :D **stands up and applauds Lynn! :lol:**

Yeah where are Auda, Smiliee and Dingbat? :confused:

Moriel I have totally missed you. {hugs}
Aww, you're too cute! I'm here now! :D **huggles to you!**

Catnip is doing it! And when we get our spoiler (I say when, not if, because they ARE going to give it to us, or heads will roll!) we will be proven right and we will get to see Catnip get HOT and dance and hopefully kiss and it will be the bestest day in Catnip ever!

Boom made me a shipper. I love Boom. They hugged in boom. I love hugs. Hence, I love Boom.

Good. You have banners. And Liv doesn't have Greg. I have Greg, since it is monday, so all is good.

Lynn you are evil with that poll :p

Still went for Crow's Feet even though the hug is one of the cutest scenes between them. Sorry but the hot muscle scene still wins. :devil:

Moriel welcome back, was beginning to think you had deserted us *hugs*

Cath and Nick are hot anyways but that spoiler is definately going to prove that once and for all. :D

Kels I would NEVER desert you!! How could I? Y'all are my Gutter!Buddies! :devil: **hugs back!** :lol:
It really is all about that HOT muscle scene honey...yummy! :devil:

I'm here :D I just haven't had much to say lately. And I missed almost all of last season and can't remember very many cantip moments, so I really don't have anything to comment on... :(

It's nice that I'm missed tho ;)

I've been looking for caps from Boom, but I can't find any. I've tried Csicaps, Black Glass, and Beyond Imagination, and still nothin. Can anyone help me?!?!

Hey gang. Can I just ask that when you put stuff up in posts as spoilers, that they are actual spoilers. You can, of course, speculate and/or post your hopes and dreams for the ship, but clearly mark your spoiler tags in those situations as speculations/season 7 hopes or whatever.

Just imagine if someone comes on here for the first time and sees you guys posting spoilers about Cath and Nick already being a couple - they'd get all excited and if they then found out later it was just hopefulness/speculation, think how disappointed they'd then be.

Moral of the story - clearly mark your spoilers as spoilers for a specific episode or as speculation/wishful thinking. Many thanks.

Lol, fogi that's a fabulous point! If I didn't know better and I saw some of our "spoilers" I'd be dancing to high heaven! :lol: I just never thought about...but thanks for the heads up! :D
Hey by the way...where's your avie from? It's gorgeous! :D

yeah kels took the most important two of the caps. :devil:

Boom made you a shipper Meimei... {tries to remember what made her a shipper} Oh yeah, the pilot.

Those are the best scenes :D

Is it weird that it wasn't actually any episode that made me a CatNip shipper, it was reading CatNip smut :devil:

Well, I had other things on my mind before Boom. I probably did like them, just didn't relieze it. I was to mad about other things that happened. :rolleyes:

Kels, is that why you are addicted to smut, because it made you a shipper?

What makes you think I'm addicted to smut? :rolleyes:

The thing I always remember being cute between them before I shipped them was when Cath called him Nicky. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back