Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Can I just remind everyone what Kimmychu said last week regarding posts:

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

Please do not post one-liners and chatty posts. Lets try to have good discussion, rather than spam. Flesh out your posts and try to make them more discursive. Many thanks.

wow, i haven't been on in a while. i've missed so much! *cries*

Amanda, the tango thing is great. really quite spiffy.

and Lindsey would not be fine with it at first. she would think that Nick's stealing her mom, and because she never get's to see her mom, she think's she'll be replaced. that and she has a crusah on her new step dad Nick...heehee.

-x-liv

Lynnie *tackles* *kicks* What took you so long?

My theory better work, or else tptb will be all tied-up.

Well, Nick does seem to have that effect on people, doesn't he Liv?

I forgot to join before...lol

I wanna see Catherine and Nick together right now!! Isn't the new first season coming out soon, the one with all of the deleted scenes (ie: CatNip) ?? I think it should...

What's up Name!Twin glad you finally made it over to the catnip :D

Liv dudes.. where the heck have you been? The CatNippers have missed you!

Hey Twin, hehe don't tell her she speaks the truth, she'll go all "oooh well this and that" But as long as its catnip, I don't care :D

Sorry Twin I'll try to hold my tounge-- unless it is about CatNip of course... anything good about CatNip is good anywhere!

Lynnie they've been saying they're going to release that for at least the past year. I really hope they're releasing it soon.

To celebrate Lynnie finally joining us here, I'm posting this. No one could ever get bored of seeing this:

cathnickkisswl1.jpg

:lol: Twin You know I love ya. CatNip Speaks the truth. Thats nice! :D

Liv You must really want Greg don't ya? Do I get another one?

{whistles} Thats a mighty fine picture! :lol: {claps} yay Name!Twin!!

How's? : Liv give Lynn banner. Lynn not whack you?. :D

Poll Poll. To keep to my evil ways, as Kels puts it. Heres Round Three:

Look, it's Boom. I love Boom. Boom was one of my favorite episodes ever.

Oh, I don't remember what I voted for.

Liv give Lynn banner. Lynn not whack you. Amanda not kick you for trying to steal Greg. Everyone happy.

Kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back