Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe. I love my ships. :D .. hehe Moriel you probably did hear I told you so, .. more then once :D

I only watch the catnip scenes. I really dunno what the other cases are in those episodes. C/N rules all of it!

The CatNip scenes are the best scenes of any episode :D

I'm watching You've got male just now on tv, I really like the scene at the beginning when she pats him.

They really are. They make any episode worth watching as long as they have some kind of scene together, but if their rulin' the ep. then its more then worth it.

Your lucky. I like that episode.

I'll take any CatNip scene, but I agree, if it's their episode then all the better. :D

I like this one too, I've not got to the scene yet where I based my fic on :lol:

Kels, watching that ep isn't the same since you wrote that fic based on it :D .... They have hot chemistry.

New poll peeps: Pick your fav outta these two!

Lynn you're mean, your eliminating all my favourite episodes too early :D

Still had to go with Crow's Feet even though I love the head rub and the ass line in Snakes

Ooh I'm watching that scene now, I keep expecting them to start doing things that cannot be mentioned here :devil:

As much as I loved the head rub, ass line. I also went with Crows Feet.

What? It was either that or Assume Nothing.

I know I do too, I keep saying, Hey Nick Your supposed to go get a blanket at this point!

Oh yeah, go with another one that I love. :rolleyes:

Lmao, I prefer my version of that scene :devil: Nick probably likes the idea of him and Catherine outdoors. :D

well once Moriel and meimei and Twin votes, I'll make you another random mean one. :devil:

I miss smiliee and dingbat in here. and csicat. {Nutty}..

I'm sure Nicky prefers your idea anyways. Because that way he gets to...uh, play with Cat?

CatherineWStokes said:
You love being mean to me. :p

Not really. I love you, Kels!

I know, where have they all gone? :(

{Whacks Moriel, meimei, smiliee, Auda, dingbat, Twin and Nutty on the back of the heads}

We know he likes to play with Cat. :devil:

Thats his favorite hobby playing with his Cat. :D She's all his, and he knows it :D

I loves ya back ;)

That's a lot of people getting hit. :lol:

That's one hobby Nick will never get tired of. :D

We need something to discuss while we wait on them joining us again.

I agree. Something has to be happening between our fav pairing, because the hints, and everything and the end of the season really made it feel more, and especially with them dancing spoiler. It just seems perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back