Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that episode too. Ooh Warrick says that, I don't remember that. Shirtless Nicky is very hot, Cath's lucky getting to see that all the time.

CatherineWStokes said:
I really like that episode too. Ooh Warrick says that, I don't remember that. Shirtless Nicky is very hot, Cath's lucky getting to see that all the time.
Yeah Warrick said it and I laughed! :lol: And yeah Shirtless Nicky..gah, Cath is SOO lucky! :devil:

Found the scene:

NICK: Hummingbirds do love the color red.
WARRICK: You've been watching way too much Discovery Channel. (to GRISSOM
about NICK) This guy needs a girl.

I want to see that scene again to see his face.

I could never tire of watching shirless Nicky. :D

Yeah I'll have to check the scene out again to see his smile! :D
And yeah can't ever grow tired of shirtless Nicky...Yummy! :devil:

Twin I'm very glad your settling into the CatNip bubble :D ..

..Now all we need is Auda, smiliee and dingbat :D Where are you three??

Moriel Shirtless Nicky does it for me anytime of the week. and Lucky Cath! She gets to see him shirtless, pantless, and other things that I can't mention here... Join my board! :lol: :devil: {Thats my way of doing an evil laugh now}

I've came up with another plan!

Me sneaks into the writers office, knocks them out, writes a whole new CSI script. :D

iheartnickcath said:
I've came up with another plan!

Me sneaks into the writers office, knocks them out, writes a whole new CSI script. :D

Yes, but that means you get to do all the work, at least let me knock them out.

I really need to get enough money to buy these DVDs. *Grr* When does the re-released with the cut first season come out? I want that version.

What do you mean cut first season? I'm confused.

Let The Seller Beware was a good ep on several levels for me :) Or several ships I should say lol.

Lol, Mel :D There's a scene that was cut from the first season of Catnip kissing or almost kissing, and CBS is supposedly gonna re-release Season 1 with that cut scene put back in! Something we Catnippers are dying to see! :D

Lynn loved that "shirtless, pantless..." lol, that cracked me up! :D Lucky Cath indeed! :devil:
And I love your idea! And I wanna help too! Manda and I will help you knock them out and tie them up (they must be tied up! ;) ) and then we can help with plot bunnies or smutty ideas! :devil: :lol: ( Kels you should come too! :D)

Rad hon you're too cute...yeah you should watch more CSI! :D More CSI is always good...and you can never get enough Catnip! :devil: :lol:

**Moriel floats off in her bubble, quite content with her Catnip!**

I love that idea Lynn count me in. :D

I want that deleted scene, why won't they give it to us. :(

Moriel you should join Lynn's board, thing's go further into the gutter there, you probably didn't think that was possible. :lol:

I think I might go watch Let The Seller Beware, haven't watched it in a while, and you've made me want to see if again after talking about it.

Lol, sweet Kels! I thought you might want to be in on that! :D
And yeah I don't know what's up with that deleted scene, dunno why they're holding out on us! Seriously! :p (It's not like we'd jump and down and go crazy saying "See told you so, told you so!" :devil: )
Things go further into the gutter...is that possible? :lol: Heehee! :devil: Nice! :D

Of course that's what we'd do Moriel :D

I needed some CatNip today so after I watched Let The Seller Beware *faints thinking about shirtless Nicky :D* I watched RIBSC and Snakes.

Yeah Moriel but I seem to get the blame for most of it :rolleyes: Can't think why :lol:

Because it usually is your fault, possibly?

I'm not sure I could ever choose between eps... Lets do it! LMAO.

Of course that's what we'd do Moriel :D
Lol :lol: Shhhhh Kels! That's our secret until we can actually do it! :D
Yeah Moriel but I seem to get the blame for most of it Can't think why
Lol :lol:
Because it usually is your fault, possibly?
Lol... Lynnie, Kels I think both of you are equally at fault! ;) Lol! :lol: But then again, it really is a fabulous thing to be guilty of! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back