Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
**hugs Kels back!**
Lynn! Hi! **hugs to you too!**
Ahh okay, now I remember which eppy you're talking about! And yeah I bet Cath uses Sam as an excuse all the time... :lol:

I have it figured out.... Whenever CatNip needs to get away... They blame it on Sam... and they dunno, that we know. that their together.. Suckers! We so know.

Do You want CatNip to become Canon?

They must think we've not guessed, but they can't fool us, they've given us too many clues so they'd be as well just coming clean and admitting it.

iheartnickcath said:Do You want CatNip to become Canon?

No, I hate this ship. If they become canon I will never watch it again, because this ship sucks. :p *sees everyone staring* Just kidding, I swear. I love this ship to death.

{shakes fist at you} You better be glad I like you meimei. Or one Might've killed you for even using that comment. :D

..You know them coming clean would just be ICING on the cake. Yes, theres a cake.

I swear, I was just joking. I was just joking, I promise. *hides*

Wedding Cake? I love weddings. I hate cakes. I love weddings, so I like these things.

CatherineWStokes, I like your avvi a lot, I love that scene in RIBSC. *Wishes she knew how to do animated*

Do I want Catnip to become canon...hmmm, that's like asking do I want to win a million dollars? The only correct answer to that is... Hell YES!! :lol:

And Manda I wouldn't joke like that, lol... Lynn & Kels really will kick your butt for even thinking saying something like that! :D

And yeah they really should come clean already...everyone knows for goodness sake! Spare us the pretending...and just come out with it already! Really it will feel so much better to be honest and open about it! :D

Cake? Did someone mention cake? I LOVE cake! :lol: Especially Birthday cake! :D And ironically enough, today is my birthday! Lol :lol: Nice huh! :D And for my b'day wish I wish for lots of Catnip this next season! Hear that CSI writers?!! :D

Mel23 said:
CatherineWStokes, I like your avvi a lot, I love that scene in RIBSC. *Wishes she knew how to do animated*
Thanks, you just need a graphics package, plus animation shop or something similar and a lot of patience, wait I don't actually have patience. :D

Aww Happy Birthday Moriel. I hope your wish comes true. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back