Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks csi4eva! :D

Yes, Kels. You don't actually have any patience. Wait. I don't either. Which is odd....

Anyways, CatNip is gonna kick my ass this season! Why? Because I know their doing it. I told them I know. I promised I wouldn't tell..So here is me, not telling,but typing. "THEIR DOING IT"

No problem! Also, I'm writng my very first catnip story so I post the link here if that's o.k. :)

You're not meant to agree with me. Haha, at least you admit it.

I'm feeling very positive about CatNip in Season 7. We know they're doing it, they've not been very good at hiding it.

Thanks Lynn, Kels! **hugs to you both!** I hope my b'day wish comes true too! I'd love that! :lol: And if it doesn't I can always fall back on threats, right y'all? :D Heehee! :lol:

Patience...who has patience, none of us do! Lol :lol:
So here is me, not telling,but typing. "THEIR DOING IT"
Lol, Lynn nice way around that hon! And yeah they are SOOOO doing it! Heehee! :devil:

csi4eva I cannot wait to read and yes please post the link when your finished :D

*hugs to Moriel*

I feel great about this season, I just hope it keeps that feeling up, considering it took me awhile to get this back.

csi4eva you definately have to post the link once it's done.

*hugs* Moriel

I really like my CatNip bubble just now, no reason for anyone to burst it just yet.

..Yeah really, especially when sometimes you can burst it on your own. You really don't need someone to burst it, cause like how would they feel if you burst theirs, they wouldn't like that very much would they? Fakers.

Usually when people do that, I think their a little fraid their shippy won't happen so they attack the one that will :D

Lol :lol: Lynn, Kels I adore both of you! :D Heehee!
And yeah I greatly appreciate it when people do not burst my bubble! Bubbles are fabulous, fun places and they should be protected and not attacked in any way! I love my Catnip bubble...and yeah I'm quite optimistic of this ship right now...I've decided it's better to be highly optimistic and hopeful than to be scared and pessimistic! :D So that's my current attitude...our ship will be fabulous this season! I refuse to consider any other possibilities! :lol: (Even if it means I'm in denial...so be it! :D)

I'm starting to get comfy in a CatNip bubble myself... and I agree with you Moriel optimistic is better than being pessimistic.. I'm a "glass half-full" girl.. :lol:

Radical618 said:
I'm starting to get comfy in a CatNip bubble myself... and I agree with you Moriel optimistic is better than being pessimistic.. I'm a "glass half-full" girl.. :lol:
Glad to hear it Rad! Glass half-full is so much more fun! :D

I'm watching "The Accused is Entitled" and I love the little Catnip moment where Cath is talking to Nick about court! It's short but totally cute...they're walking and she's like smoothing down his jacket and checking his tie...and there is totally an ass grab in there by her! :devil: Fabulous! :D I love that Cath was there to support him!
For the record I hate the lawyer in this ep...she sucks!! :mad:

I love The Accused is Entitled, love that scene in the hallway, I'd definately say there's an ass grab there. Then at the end Nick gives Catherine a really cute smile.

Yeah it was cute! :D Now I'm watching "The Seller Beware" (I think that's the next ep's title...!) Anyway, Nick says something and Warrick looks at him and goes "We need to get this guy a girl!" And Nick gives this grin...and I just laughed, cuz we so KNOW he's got a girl already! OH HOLY COW....sorry...Nick just went in the pool...NO SHIRT ON! Gah.... **Moriel loses her train of thought....staring at HOT shirtless Nicky! Yummy! :devil:**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back