Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to write a sequel to mine before meimei does it! .. I should've added a few of my other ships just to mess with you all even more :D

Ah yes, the catnip gutter. What a wonderful place that it is :D

ETA: Hey Twin, want me to PM you some of mine?

Yes Lynn get to writing. :p

I love the CatNip gutter :D

I've written a fic, not all that happy with it, maybe I should stick to the smut. :lol:

This one doesn't have smut and Catherine and Nick are not a couple, what was I thinking.

You can read it here
I'll leave the post unlocked for a few days. :)

iheartnickcath said:
I need to write a sequel to mine before meimei does it! .. I should've added a few of my other ships just to mess with you all even more :D

Ah yes, the catnip gutter. What a wonderful place that it is :D

ETA: Hey Twin, want me to PM you some of mine?

yes Twin, that would be lovely!!

and what a wonderful place the catNip gutter is... :devil:

I need to write a sequel to mine before meimei does it! .. I should've added a few of my other ships just to mess with you all even more

If you don't get cracking I'll have to write the squeal.

The gutter is a very wonderful place *le sigh*

I'll read your fic after dinner Kel

Twin PM your email addy. Talk hates me... Actually MSN Explorer hates me..

{glares at meimei} That is my fic. I wanna write how Nicky's gonna react to Cath being pregnant, dangit!

**Moriel bounces in....high on Catnip...of course! :D** Hi Y'all! How are my lovelies tonight? :lol:

Yeah Lynn hon, you better get to writing that sequel or one of us may steal it and finish it for ya! ;) Just kidding! **hugs to my Lynnie!** But really, you should totally finish it, I really wanna see Nick's reaction to Cath's "announcement"! :lol:

Kels no smut and Catnip isn't together? Oh dear! :p lol...what were you thinking? :lol: Heehee! I'll still read it though, just for you! :D

Yay Rad's in the gutter with us! Isn't it just the most funnest place ever?! :devil: I loves me some gutter...with my GutterBuddies! **hugs to my gutterbuddies!**

50 days until our premiere! :D Yay!

P.s. Psssttt! Where is everyone this morning?!! :D

Aww poor Lynn everyones trying to take that fic from you.

Yeah, that fic's a bit different to what I'd normally write.

I'm watching Ellie just now, but no CatNip, in fact Cath's only in it for about 2 mins, then disappears the rest of the episode :(

Kels HI! :D **waves excitedly!** Yay someone else's here! :lol: Love your new avie...gorgeous! But then again, you always have gorgeous avies! :D

Ellie...is that an ep name? What season? :confused:

Hey Moriel *hugs*

Thanks, I'm addicted to changing it every two days though :lol:

Ellie is from Season 2, it's the one where Grissom and Catherine are away, not together though, and Warrick is left in charge of the lab. Ellie is Brass's daughter, the episode's more or less about her.

I can tell you where she is... She's with Nicky.. He only had a few scenes right?.. When Warrick and/or Brass called him?

Yeah, he wasn't in it as much as Sara and Warrick. Haha, that's twice that Catherine's used Sam as an excuse to spend some time with Nick. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back