Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my Catnippers! 1 less day until the premiere! :lol:

Nice pic Kels...
Hey y'all...what's the episode where Nick and Cath find the scuba diver in the tree in the middle of the fire? Cuz that ep was on last night, and Cath called Nick..."Nicky" at the beginning...it was fabulous! :D But my brother had seen it already, so he didn't want to watch it...and changed the channel! Grrrr! :mad: Brothers... :p

**Moriel sneaks back to her Catnip bubble...gotta love me lovely Catnip!**

Scuba Doobie-Doo :D ... Wait? She called him Nicky in the beginning of that????.. {headpalm}

Moriel, We'll wait until the writers leave the office, then we'll go in, and rewrite their eps, and our spoiler hehe we'll add more! :devil:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed it :D

Yes! I do, Meimei. I want you to distract the writers! .. Tell them a long story.

Thanks for the ep name hon! And yup she did call him "Nicky" at the beginning of that ep! Wait... **gasps!** did I find something Catnip that y'all missed? Wow...sorry, I didn't think that was possible! Y'all are Catnip gurus...wow, yay for me :lol: Heehee! :D I swear she did call him that though...I'm gonna be eating crow if she didn't...but I'm sure she does! :D :lol:

Moriel, We'll wait until the writers leave the office, then we'll go in, and rewrite their eps, and our spoiler hehe we'll add more!
Ohhhh, yeah! Lynn I'm all over that! Let's go hon! :D We can add lots of good stuff! :devil: Heehee! :lol:

Manda yeah, you distract them while Lynn and I do the rewrites! Sweet! :D

**Moriel skips out...Catnip rewrite bunnies flocking in her brain!**

Okay Once upon a time there were writers. These writers wrote for a very popular TV show. One day Lynn got mad at these writers... . Wow now I want to actually write a story called When Lynn Gets Mad A The Writers.

You can't eat a Crow, at least not it's feet. Those are CatNippers friends.

:lol: That shouldn't be to hard, especially if our spoiler doesn't happen. I'll be more pissed then usual... If it makes you guys feel better, I won't sign in that day. cause I'll be bitchin' to high heaven.

Yeah, crow's is our friend. :D

*gasps* moriel did find out something I didn't know!

Where on earth is auda, smiliee and dingbat??

No, sign in, I'll be right there with you on the rampage. (I think if they don't give it to us, we'll get a new thread just from our complaints)

*claps* Good job Moriel.

Cath & Nicky #5- THOSE DAMN WRITERS! :lol:

We will be on such a rampage because we love our ship and we want our ship to happen {even though we already feel that it is} and we want our spoiler!

It'll teach them not to mess with the CatNippers! :devil:

We are a good ship man. Why can't people realize that?

I wonder how much a ticket to the studio would cost from Michigan, I'd personally go over and kick their ass if I have enough.

They know it. They are just in denial.

Don't worry, I'll be on the plane behind you if our spoiler don't happen! Its a NICE spoiler, its really good for us, TPTB better not screw it up!

They are. Its sad, really.

Lynn you SO need to sign in that day if they don't give us our spoiler...cuz there will be a huge bitchin' fest goin on in here! Trust me on that one...you will not be alone in that my friend! And Manda I'd be right behind you and Lynn to fly down to the studios and kick some major ass if they do not give us our spoiler! It is a nice spoiler and I want it, dang it! We Catnippers have been very good and very patient (okay not so patient! ;) But we've been good! :D) and we deserve that spoiler!

And now I'm off to watch Revenge is Best Served Cold! YAY!! I went and rented it...cuz I've been wanting to see it so bad! Yay!

**Moriel skips off to watch Catnip loveliness!**

P.s. I LOVE RIBSC!! It was great! I LOVED the racing scene..."You just try and keep up!" Heehee, Go Cath! :D

"Always thinking there Nicky?" Was a nice line in that too. I love the whole C/N ish in that ep. I don't even remember Case B to be honest or if there even was one, Do I care? Not really.

We're glad you liked RIBSC Moriel!

Twin's starting to drag off to another ship we need to drag her ass back in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back