Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your forgetting the whole "You don't need it" line from Crow's Feet, that was cute... .. You got boom and grave danger, you beat me to that one.. .. Cover your ass count as romantic??? I'm sure it does in my book.. but thats a gutter book, are you all sure you want ME to fill this out? Cause mine will have mostly gutter CatNip things.

*Boom
*Crows Feet
*Snakes
*Grave Danger
*Assume Nothing

Check it out Moriel we have Twin!!! .. Smiliee, Auda and Dingbat are in hiding.. {pulls them out}

If we listed all the gutter moments between them, the list would be endless. :lol:

But the ones Lynn has listed are definately the cute moments between them.

Aww Ldizzle you didn't include Revenge is Best Served Cold.. its one of the cute moments between them. :D As for the romantic scenes, I'd say the Pilot kiss and holding hands? Oops I forgot that doesn't count..

Cover your ass count as romantic??? I'm sure it does in my book..
Speaking of ass.. I don't have any ass check caps but this one is cap of..
2x02476by6.jpg

Catherine checking out Nick's ASSet. :D

That is her, meimei!

I can't believe I forgot RIBSC, that goes in the gutter too. Don't ask.

Cath checking Nicky's assets, hell yes!.. Nicky why are you looking up?!

Most of RIBSC belongs in the gutter, apart from the Always Thinking line.

Nicky's looking up thanking god for what's about to happen, I dont care that there's others in that scene, my gutter mind just erases them :devil:

Nice gutter cap there Mel and I totally agree! :D

Kels -- You know, Always Thinking could go to the gutter too, because we all know what NIcky's always thinking about! :devil:

Writer1: I got some letters from a Lynn telling me to give her, her catnip or else.
Writer2: We better give it to her then!
Writer1 writes:

At the bar, Nick holds Catherine close, brushes his lips against her ears, softly whispering in it, She laughs and playfully slaps his shoulder, he leans in close, stealing a kiss.

Nicky always thinks about the ______ .. in the closet. :devil:

Person walks in the closet: Uhhh.
Nick: Just looking for {{sees window cleaner}} This! ha, what do you know.
Catherine: I was just helping him!

aww its okay mei mei, I'm sure Rdizzle doesn't mind.

{{Holds out pitchforks}} I'm ready!

Everything with Catnip belongs in the gutter...lol!

And Cath checking out Nicky's assets...now that is a fabulous cap! :devil: Yeah Baby! :D

Lynn yay for getting Rad here too...talk about good recruiting! Wohoo for us! (Well you really! ;) )

Yeah for Catnip...gah guys...I don't think I'm gonna survive until the premiere I want new stuff NOW! Lol :lol:

Hey how many days is it until the premiere by the way? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back