Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

*hugs*

It was on this morning. yeah, Kels, I didn't see that one, it was a nice, one Cath's dancing around Nicky. haha.

If they did that on that, then our getting closer is really meaning alot to us even more then. We're so close!

My friend Kara, who doesn't even watch CSI. watched the promo and said they looked like a couple to her. :D yay!

She dances round him, I can't wait to see that.

They were right about that, so let's hope that they're right again this time.

Even someone who doesn't know CatNip can see how hot they are together. :D

she dances around him? Awww cute! I so can't wait to see this!! Yay, it sounds so very hot!! I love it!
yeah they were right about GSR and the way they talked about them and then Catnip I dunno...to me it just sounded like here goes another CSI couple, ya know! Which totally means we get our I told you so's!!
See now that just makes them really real to me...when people who don't even know who they are see the chemistry, that means we're really right! I mean of course we are, but that's fabulous confirmation ya know! :D :D

I was really excited when I saw the clips, I was like HOLY COW! We're featured, hell yes!

I love this ship so much, and I love the fact that their showing it in TV Guide. I've loved them since the beginning and its great that we're being featured in something!

Has group promos came out yet?

Exactly. She saw how much theyhad real chemistry and its really great, She totally boosted me up more today then what I was before! :D

I'll have to see if I can find a clip of it somewhere...cuz there's no way I can wait until Thursday to see it! Lol!
isn't it just so fabulous that after all this time we're finally getting recognized somewhere! Lol, I mean you've been with them alot longer, than me, but still... I'm totally excited about it too! :D

Group promos...well I looked for them on Google, but I don't know if they're new or not...so yeah! :lol:

Lol, yay for more Catnip love...it's just so fabulous to spread around and share and wallow in! :lol:

I really wish I could see it too, I know Thursday's not that far away, but it can't come soon enough, I'm dying to see our dancing scene.

CatNip's got so much notice from this spoiler, it's really great. I'm so pleased I chose this ship, we've had awesome scenes in the past, but this is more than we could have asked for in the season opener.

I really wish they'd hurry up and release the promo pics. I'm hoping for CN standing together.

We're being completely recognized more now, the spoilers good for us. We're dancing our way up! I love the fact that the dance is coming up first, oh and the clip of Kels banner shows her coming back up! :p

Kels yeah I'm with ya hon...I really cannot wait until Thursday...I'll see if I can find the clip anywhere! ;) I'll let ya know! :D

And yeah it's fabulous to finally have our ship being recognized and appreciated by people other than us, isn't it! :D Validates everything we've ever said about our ship! :lol: I love it! :D

I don't know if this is the exact same one or not..it looks a little different to me, but I could be seeing things :lol: But anyway...John Mayer's vid for the song he sings is on CSI's page on CBS.com....and like I said a few things looked different to me.

it looks like Cath wakes up in the bed with no clothes on y'all :(...so I'm horribly afraid our odds that something horrid happen to her have gone way up...sadly!! :mad: :(

Yeah, its really great their noticing us and showing us. Its great for CatNip. They deserve it :D

It could mean that, but I still like my theory that Nick's in the bathroom *nods* .. The guy might not actually do anything to Cath, hard to tell.

really hope that whatever they have happen to her, it does NOT include rape. Kidnapping, family issues...problems with Linds, Sam...those would be hard yeah...but she can recover from those...but rape I think that would devestate her in a way that would be really really hard to come back from. Like I said before that goes beyond whumping...I'm really starting to get nervous about this! :(
I so cannot wait to see how they have Catnip play out this season, I really think this is OUR season...I'm really getting excited! (well really I've been excited for like the last month or so...lol! :lol: ) But still... ;)

This is our season. Hopefully we'll get more and more scenes this one. Season 6 ended on a good note for us, and season 7 is beginning on a good note, lets just hope it continues for us.

That is a lot for her, and if that happens, it'll take a lot to get Cath to come back from that, she's really going to need Nicky more then ever.

Yeah, I'm hoping they make a habit of this...lol :lol: Ya know, good Catnip scenes sprinkled throughout this season! That would make me a very very happy Catnipper! :D I mean come on who doesn't like being proven right...am I right?! We all know it's happening...so having the rest of the world see that and affirm us, is just such a wonderful feeling! :lol:
she really is gonna need Nick more than ever now...here's a scenario I'd be okay with ;)...she gets the drug...wakes up alone and nekkid in the room...freaks out and is panicked that possibly "something" happened but doesn't remember...suddenly there's a knock on the door, she's scared to open it...then it bursts open and Nick comes barreling thru calling her name...she starts crying and he runs to her and hugs her to him, soothing her....now that would make the whole thing a lot better! :D

I would love for everyone to see that we're right. CatNip is a great ship. ;)

Like that scenario! That could def work and Nicky could be the one to save her. Her hero! awwwww. .. You didn't just hear that.

Oh I SOOOO heard that Lynny! Yay, see I KNEW it! Deep down in that lovely angsty heart of yours is a soft fluffy center...I KNEW it! :lol: Heehee, YAY! :D

isn't that a good scenario, heehee :D...I would like seeing that....he'd be the one to find her, save her, comfort her...and they could still have the angst of just what did happen to her, and what happens with her family and all that whumping stuff...but still the fluff of having Nick really be there for her....yeah I so hope they do something like that! :D

I'll deny it! :D .. don't tell Auda, please?

Once she tells him, he'll be there. All I know is when they find the guy that did it, they better keep him away from Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back