Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Hi Lynn!!
Yeah hon...I totally thought of you and Kels and this thread as soon as I read that! Heehee :lol:...I'll go to the store tomorrow and get it so I can give ya the exact wording! But still...it was good, that I do know for sure! :D

I so cannot wait for our premiere y'all...I'm practically drooling over Catnip's scene...I just KNOW we're gonna love it...I just KNOW it! :lol:

6 days!!! Only 6!!!

This is making me even more excited, if that's even possible, Moriel you have to let us know what it says, if it says either of those things we'll be so happy. It's great that they put the dancing pic in.

I can't wait either, we've waited so long to see this and I can't believe that it's almost here.

I'm excited that they put the dancing pic in it. And Mo, You've gotta read it and let us know what it says. My store didn't have one, bloody bastards..Anyways, We'll be so happy if it says either of those!

Its getting closer baby. We're going to see some hotness! <3

Grrrrr, I haven't been able to go to the store yet! :( I was gone all morning at my sister's cross country meet, which was fun...but yeah...no store! :p But I will make sure I stop by the store at some point today, so that I confirm the Catnip loveliness in the TVGuide! :lol:

And yeah I'm with ya Lynn, Kels I'm so freakishly excited for our spoiler and episode! I so cannot wait...it's almost here, finally, finally almost here! I have such a good feeling about this season y'all...even with the whumping that seems to go on...I just have a feeling it's gonna be good! :D :D

And I am SOOOO glad our scene was moved to the first ep...I think I would literally be dying right now if we had to wait an entire other week for it to come! As it is I'm gonna barely make it to Thursday! :lol:

I'm really excited that they moved our scene up to the first ep. Its a really great way and move on their part to start the season, hopefully the rest of the season will make up for last.

I wish I could see that dangit TV Guide. I've looked everywhere for it.

I have a good feeling, too, Mo. I think its going to be something great for CatNip. ;)

It's a much better way to start the season, and definately for us. Hopefully they won't let us down for the rest of the season like they did last season.

Awws, I wish I could see it too.

I can't believe it's less than a week away, I remember when we first heard about the spoiler, it felt like ages away.

Awww sad day for you both Lynn, Kels :( That's weird that they don't have it somewhere around where you two are! Anyway...I went and looked at it again in the store...I still didn't buy it (don't ask me why...I was just dumb! :p ) Anyway...I was a little off on the caption...the pic we see is this one...:
Catniphottnesssmall.jpg

And then the paragraph header reads...:
" Two More CSI's Get Close !!" And then it goes on to give details about the ep...and Catnip dancing and Cath's scenes and stuff...but yeah, so not as hot as I thought, but still Catnip was the focus, which rocks!!

I'm really hoping we don't get disappointed for the rest of the season. They can't give us THAT and not give us anything else.

I'm thinking since part one will end with Cath waking up in the hotel room, this is whatI'm hoping for. Nick who saw her getting tipsy, goes and gets her, and takes her to the hotel, only because Linds is probably home and he doesn't want Cath to deal with questions and yadda yadda yadda. So he takes her to the hotel, and I don't want it to seem like he took advantage of her, so he undressed her and he's waiting in the bathroom when she gets up.. And my thoughts are, I think the reason why the girls interferring is because 1. They don't want CatNip revealed and 2. If they aredoing that to Cath, they know Nick won't let it happen if he's there.

I totally need to buy that. I still adore that picture everytime I see it!

OMG OMG OMG OMG, that is still scream worthy! Two more CSI's get close, NICE! CatNip being the focus is still very good for us in that..

Moriel I live in the wrong country remember :lol:

My shipper heart would love for that to happen. I agree, they wouldn't be able to do all this stuff with Catherine while Nick was there, no way in hell he'd let anyone near her.

I love that pic, they look so happy.

OMG that's still great, they really are getting close, you only have to look at the pics and the clips we've seen.

Lol, my bad Kels! :lol: Sorry hon! I'll buy it and give ya all the juicy details! ;)

And I'm right there with ya Lynn...they can't give us that and then leave us hanging...that goes beyond cruelty :mad: Although it does give us a reason to storm their castle and torture them with our sharpened pitchforks... **ponders that idea...** but really I'd rather not have a reason to do that...so yeah I'm really hoping we get plenty of good Catnip this season!
yeah I think what you said makes total sense and I think it would work...that way Nick is watching out for both Cath and Linds, making the hotel plausible. Plus Nick being a gentleman and waiting in the bathroom, or even going down to the lobby and leaving her a note on the nightstand that he went to work to find out who did this...but don't worry he'll be back...would make total sense ya know.
So hopefully it's something like that...
yup it's still totally scream worthy! Lol...it just proves that we're right all along...and everyone else is finally catching on...I think you'll be saying your "I told you so's" here very soon...at least I hope!

I say you buy it and give us the juicy details anyways. :D

Yeah, I have my pitchfork ready. I think Squishy does too.. I think hers is mostly coming after me though, but *shrugs*

My theory could happen, but its still a theory. And Mo, I don't think its that kind of hotel.

Eh, Close to it.

It sure does give us a lot more hope for this season though!

Hehe Moriel it's okay, I should just move there anyways. Lynn I'm moving in with you.

I say you buy it too :D

I think it's a much nicer alternative to what's in the spoilers

I think we've got a good chance at getting a really good season, we've definately got a great start.

Lol, you two! :D **huggles Lynn and Kels!** Lol, Kels I'd say yeah move here, but I think you are fabulously lucky to live where you live...I'm a bit jealous even...so I can't encourage you move here too strongly! ;) :lol:
Yeah I'm gonna buy it for sure...probably tomorrow though, but when I do I will for sure give you all the fabulous details...I promise! :D :D

I think we've got a chance at a really good season too...my fingers and toes are crossed...so here's hoping! :D

*thinks Kels should move here too, and with me, come on!*

You better give us the details. I'll annoy you with all kinds of angst fics!

We've got a great chance at this season, better then last one thats for sure. Spoilers going up with the great ones. :D

I need to find another ep for the poll. *nods*

Yeah, its a def better alternative to Cath waking up and finding out she could've been raped

Moriel I don't think I'm lucky. Lynn make room for me I'm coming over. You'll need to make room for all my Marg movies too. :lol:

Moriel she means that, so you'd better tell us. :D

Apart from Rashomama and TOYD there wasn't really anything great from the other scenes we got. Don't get me wrong I love any CatNip scene, but the ones in those two epi's were the best in Season 6.

Oh I'd forgotten about the poll, I'm bad.

I think I'll cry when I see that part, I don't want anything bad happening to Cath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back