Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Awww yeah I like it Lynn, very nice! :D It makes it feel magical...lol, I'm serious! :p :lol:

As for sending us to the gutter, yeah I knew you meant to! :devil: **high five fellow gutter resident!** :lol: And yeah as for the other...won't even ask! ;)

*hugs goober* hmmm, want i should look for more gutter symbols for you?

*:·.Cath & Nicky.·:*
I love this one too.

I love the others too, haha Moriel no wonder you took them to the gutter, I did too. :lol:

More gutter symbols sounds good, more appropriate for us. :D

Lol, yeah Kels doesn't our title look so purty now! It really does, well done Lynn hon! ;)

Lol, yay Kels I totally knew you'd take them to the gutter with me! :devil: Heehee! :lol: **high five to the gutter queen!**

Yeah coolcatz bring on the gutter symbols! We're so there! :devil:

hey is there a CatNip site anywhere like the GSR and YoBling ones? Just curious. Yes gutter symbols gutter symbols! *grin*

Come on Lynn, you know your home is also the Smacked gutter...do I have to drag you over there for a bit? *giggles* You must mention us, we will not be silent :)

*also lives in the Gutterflied, uh GSR and others too*

Hey guys. I just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone of some of the rules.

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Please keep this in mind when posting. :)

Okey dokey! :D
Alright my fellow Catnippers...we have officially... **Moriel looks at her watch...** 8 days, 7 hours, and....about 20 minutes until our premiere! How freaking excited is everyone?!! **Moriel jumps up and down like a 5 y.o. on Christmas morning!** YAY! YAY! YAY!! :D :D

Okay so I LOVE the new tvguide.com...it's got lots more details now...anyway, I found a little bit on the 2nd ep of the season...this is what it said, "Meanwhile, Catherine probes her own abduction and learns that someone may be targeting her family." Cath's abducted? Have any of y'all heard about this? I knew we thought Linds got kidnapped, but Cath?

Melly, Do you mean fic wise or just caps? Cath and Nick have a fic site. Kels, Mo, We totally need to make C/N some type of site.

Squishy, You totally gotta find us some gutter symbols. *hugs back*

Oh yes, I live in the Smacked gutter too. Me and Melly are bad for that. :devil:

I think thats involved with the first spoiler. Where Sam gets killed, and Linds gets kidnapped and then where Cath gets hurt. I think thats what they mean by that....

I'm really hoping that we get scenes the rest of the season, and not just our spoiler and be done with it. Me and Squishy has plans if we don't. :devil:

Okey dokey Lynn I don't really know much about making a site lol :lol:...but I'm up for it! Sure...anything for Catnip and my Catnippers! ;)

Smacked gutter, Catnip gutter, M&M gutter...it's just all about the gutter isn't it! :devil:

Mmmm, I hope so. Cuz suddenly I was getting really pessimistic, thinking what if Cath got slipped this pill and then was kidnapped and when she wakes up in that hotel room, it's in a hotel room not in Vegas...but somewhere in another city.... :(

And yeah I really hope we get more scenes for Catnip this season for sure! :D

A site sounds great. I'd love to have just caps of CatNip, but I have absolutely no idea about how websites work, it's way over my head.

About Catherine being abducted, maybe they mean about Catherine waking up in a motel, not knowing how she got there.

I want lots more scenes the rest of the season.

congratulations to alls the Catnip fans ;) the 7 season sound great for this shipp, i think that they together could be very funny and sexy in the show..when they are really couple..?:p Grissom&Sara and Nick&cath for my the best couples :)
seven days..CatherineWStokes i like your banner and i agree with you i want more scene catnip
pic ;)

is cute not?

Yes...TuxNicky, TuxNicky....Yum! Bet Cath would love it though she'd soon have him out of it hehehehe :devil:

Can we share him with Cath so he can nibble my neck too? *g* Thanks for sharing.

Hey Sidlreiana_15! Thanks for the pic :D and you should hang out with us more. *nods*

Cath, have Nicky outta the tux so fast. You wouldn't even know he was in it. :D
...Yeah, I made my own little gutter. :devil:

Seven Days... I can't stop laughing (Gotta watch Scary Movie 3)

Thats what I think too. Thats all the second episode, Cath getting hurt *pout* ... I think Ali said from what she's read, C/N has scenes in a couple more eps after the dancing. I dunno if their working together or not. I know like one ep, they interview a suspect together.

Hey Sidlreiana_15 welcome. Cute pic. :)

Nicky in a tux would be hot, Cath would think so too. Haha, nice gutter you got there Lynn

I can't believe it's that soon, I'm so excited.

I'm not sure if we'll get any scenes in Built to Kill part 2, and I think Cath works with Brass in Toe Tags, so hopefully we'll get some scenes after that.

I'd like to see him in a tux with Cath. ;)

I know, its still hasn't sunk in that we're that close. and that our spoilers gonna happen! Booyah!

I think its the one that involves the cult that C/N interview a suspect. I hope we get scenes in one of them. You know they can't give us the dancing and not give us anything else..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back