Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Hey y'all! :D 1 week from today! Yay baby! :lol:

Kels Love the new avie...Cath looks so pretty, awww! She makes me wish I had red hair...(although I tried that once and it didn't work so well! :p :lol: )

Mmmm, Nicky in a tux... **swoon....sigh....drool....** Yeah um...that'd be dang hot! :D And I agree, Cath would have him out it so fast we wouldn't even know he'd been in it! :devil: Guys in tuxes...just, yeah...yummy! :devil:

yeah I sure hope we get more Catnip scenes...I want lots and lots...now that we've gotten our spoiler, or are getting it, I'm getting greedy, I want it all dang it! :lol:

2. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Thanks. Yeah I wish I had that hair colour too, but it's bit too light compared to what I got now. I did try it once, but it turned orange, it was awful.

We know George looks hot in a tux, so Nick would definately look hot in one, no way Cath would be able to resist that. :devil:

Nothing wrong with being greedy, we're getting an amazing start to the season but nothing wrong with wanting more. We didn't get a great season 6 so they need to make it up to us.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, George is totally hot in a tux, so of course that means Nicky is :D Cath loves it ;)

Cath's got pretty hair. I bet Nicky runs his fingers through it alot. :D

Yeah, we're starting off with a good season, so hopefully they'll continue that. Dancing, hopefully something more by the end of it!

4. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

oh man all i saw was Nicky and ....well let's just say my mind was fused tothe gutter. get the plires, this might be tricky...

but i do love Cath's hair, i really love it short and spunky, and long and curly is really pretty too.

have we checked on them yet? do they need foor or something, being stuck in the closet must be taking it's toll. maybe we should let them frolick, or eat pudding in the break room.

-x-liv

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Kels your hair turned orange too?! Lol, so did mine! :lol: Now that's funny! :D And yeah George = HOT in a tux = Nicky HOT in a tux = me thoroughly enjoying myself! :devil:

Liv yeah Cath's hair long and curly, gah I LOVE it like that! :D So gorgeous!
    And as for food and frolicking...they don't need food they can nibble on eachother :devil: And I'm sure they're doing plenty of frolicking! :devil: :devil:

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone see the new TV Guide promo?
    The front page, just inside the cover...Oh yeah, Catnip! Catnip! I could try scanning it later but it'd have to go in the pics thread in LV section. But it's definately lovely....the dance scene....yah baby!<g>

7. CathStokes

Mo -- CatNip's so on. :D

No, I haven't seen it! What's it look like, is it like theones that were released before?

Liv -- They got food. We ordered them and M&M's a pizza earlier. *nods*

8. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

They're definately on now. :D

aww, see this is why I hate living here, but yay for having CatNip in it.

They don't need food. :devil:

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah it's like those, pretty much. It's the dance scene from the music video. Hey, who got pizza? Maybe we should slip CatNip some in the closet, all that works up an appetite *giggle*

10. CathStokes

Very good point there, Melly :D

Awww, We're featured in TV Guide. I so gotta get that later!. Does the article say anything?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh yeah Catnip is SOOOO on! YAY! :D
    yeah out of curiosity I opened it and there was the Catnip dancing pic, it was fabulous! And if I remember correctly the caption was "Two More CSI's Get it On!" or "...Get Together"...but either way, definitely good Catnip stuff :devil:!!

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hi *Waves*
    I was so happy when I opened TV Guide today! I totally wasn't expecting to see that! It made me smile! I love that picture! They look like they're gonna kiss.

13. CathStokes

Hi Pet! *huggles*

Wait.. Repeat that Mo!??!? Two more csi's get together or get it on? Seriously!... and Pet, same goes for you, repeat that? Close to kiss? Seriously.. aww!! Go CatNip!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi Lynny! Hi Smi! Hiya Kels and Mel too! :lol:
    Yeah baby, uh huh! I agree with Smi...it totally looks like they're gonna kiss...I mean it's a pic we've seen, but for some reason it does really look like they're gonna kiss! And I'm almost positive the title of the paragraph with the Catnip pic is "Two More CSI's get together" that or "Two More CSI's get it on!" Lol...I almost squealed right in the checkout line!!!

15. CathStokes

Hi Mo!!

So the pic is one we've seen, but it looks like their gonna kiss? Aww.. Mo, If I was there reading that, I'd be squeeing right along with you. That is so nice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.