Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Cat <3 Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

whats up ppls!

Yay, I'm back in Auda's siggy!.. and darn, how'd you know about the water gun?

Mokis you're always invited doll, (but Mac's still mine)

What's up, Melly *always raises glass in the air* Heres to catnip dancin' and sailing into the sunlight. :D

hehe, Mo wants to know our secret, Kels. I think we shouldn't tell, to tease her longer. :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wassup Lynny! :D
    Sweet so Mac's yours huh Lynny, yay that means Nicky's mine! :devil: Wohoo! :D
    Don't tease me Lynn, Kels...I wants to know, I wants to know... **pouts very cutely!** You know you want to tell me! :D **bats her eyes sweetly!** Pretty please :lol:

3. CathStokes

Actually Nicky's Cath's :D

That's really gonna get us to give in huh? :D Maybe, could be, I need to quit watching TV.

Finding us new symbol::
    This one could go like CatNip™

Crap, half of those other ones didn't show up. they were nice.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, and you don't think she'll share? :devil: Lol, silly me! Of course she won't share...she'll just kick my ass and take him back! :lol:

**pats her eyes more and pouts even cuter!** Of course it'll make you give in...you know you want to! ;)

What symbols... Lynn :confused: I don't see any symbols :(

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

No...mine mine all MINE! You can't have Mac...actually Stella says so too.

Anyway, welcome to the newbies :D And yay on the blue jumpsuits though I doubt they'd stay on long :devil:

6. CathStokes

Mo see the little tm beside CatNip??

Of course she'll kick your ass, trust me, it hurts.

I do want to tell you?

Melly the boy is mine. (and not Stella's, mine)

Welcome to all of the newbies, wait we have newbies?

:devil: Oh yeah sure, Mel, they'll stay on for like long enough for Nicky to see her in them.

Okay Guys. I pm'd Fogi to take the <3 out of our name. Its causing WAY to much drama for me right now. Not that I don't love Cath <3 Nick. I just can't deal with certain people right now. So Guys, i hope you don't get mad at me for us losing it. If Kimmy reads this first, please fix it for me. I'm sorry. I just can't deal with it.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lynn, Mel you two sure you want to take on Rambo!Stella? :lol: I mean I know Mac's the prize but seriously...you think Cath kicks ass hard, I'm thinking Stella's even worse! :lol:
    Yeah and Lynn you got personal experience with Cath's ass kicking techniques haven't ya hon...I'd tell ya to stop trying to steal Nicky from her...but there really isn't any point in my doing that is there?! ;) Not that I blame you...shirtless Nicky...need I say more? :devil:

Yeah I saw the little TM...would I be really dumb if I asked what that meant? :confused:
    Lol...I second what Lynn said...it will be an "I see you in that and I know what's underneath it and it's SO coming off you right now :devil:" moment!

And as for the <3 in our title...it's all good Lynn :lol: I'm not opposed to it, but if it has to go then okey doke...no biggie to me! ;) Catnip's dancing and so am I and that is what really matters! :lol:

P.s. Yup Lynny you totally want to tell me! You know you do, I can sense it...I can! ;)

8. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Lynn I think we should tease Moriel longer too, you know I'm good at that. :p

Cath doesn't share, me and Lynn always find that out the hard way when we get our asses kicked. :D

The blue jumpsuits never stay on long :devil: I think I'll post a pic of the jumpsuits tonight once I'm home.

Moriel The TM means trade mark.

Lynn It's fine about the thread title, I don't want any bad feeling so It's better to get it changed. We still got a kick ass title. ;)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**grumbles and pouts!** Now that's just not fair Kels! :( (Lol I realize I'm falling head first for your teasing :p...but still! I'm telling ya, I'm gonna throw a tantrum here in a minute!) **What?! I haven't had my coffee yet...I act like a 4 yo without my coffee!!**

Lol, Kels yeah she doesn't share...but that doesn't stop you from trying does it! :lol: Again can't blame ya though! :devil: The boy's worth an ass-kicking or two! :devil:

Blue jumpsuit pic? Sweet...sounds good to me! :D

Aww...I knew I knew what TM meant...lol, thanks Kels! ;)

Yup Lynn I agree with Kels totally, still got us a kick ass title...so no worries hon! :D

10. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Moriel only Nicky gets what he wants with the pouting. :lol:

It would never stop us, it's definately worth an ass kicking, but she's gonna kill us one of these days. :D

For your viewing pleasure, this is the first pic that came to mind with them both in jumpsuits and I really love this episode:

[​IMG]

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww Kels I'm almost as cute as Nicky when I pout...really! ;) Please, please, please! Ohhh I know...I distract Cath somehow and let you steal Nicky for a few minutes...not sure how, but tell me and I'll figure it out! :D

Lol, yeah be careful about her killing you...heehee, she could do it so no one would ever find you or pin her for it! :lol:

Nice jumpsuit pic...wohoo! Hello hotness! :devil: Lol, who would have ever thought we'd find jumpsuits hot...and yet...! :devil:

12. CathStokes

We'd rule with TM. :D .. Ooh if this one symbol didn't take two lines, we could have Cath Kisses Nick :D

(¯`v´¯) what do u think of that?

*:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* eh?

What does this look like to yall? (V)

Ooh I adore CatNip in jumpsuits, You know what they did going home, don't yall?

13. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Tsk Tsk Lynn, you know where our minds go! you just couldn't help yourself could you?...

i was talking about CatNip in creative writing and people were starring at me and then one of these guys sai 'are you trying to sell us drugs?' and i almost hit him. i swear who doesn't know what CatNip is?...ok well everyone at my school doesn't know what CAtNip is, so i guess i'm the only one out of 250 people.

oh well

-x-liv

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Liv you crack me up! Yeah really who doesn't know what Catnip is! :lol: Silly people! :D

Lynny! Honey you crack me up! And Liv's right...don't know if you meant to (who am I kidding, or course you meant to! ;) ) but yeah you totally sent me to the gutter with those symbols... :devil: Heehee! :lol: They're great...lol! :lol:
    I like this one alot...it's cute and it looks fairy-like almost :D

15. CathStokes

Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

cha all think ^ does it look good?

We'll try those other symbols out too. :D

Of course I meant to! I live in the CatNip gutter.. I also live in the one involving Mac, Danny and Flack. *sighs* Don't ask, I won't tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.