Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Cat <3 Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

yeah I agree Kels, I know my shippy heart definitely wants it to be the way I said it. Because the alternative opens a can of worms that I'm really hoping they won't whump poor Cath with. I mean so many very bad things could have happened if it doesn't happen like I said that really I don't want to consider any of those alternatives, ya know. :p

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I don't think Sara and Nick hugged in WTG. I think it was Sara and Warrick. It was a nice Swarrick moment.

Yeah, if Cath would've been near Nick, they would've hug for sure... But I'm sure Nicky got more then a hug later on. :devil:

I'm with Kels, my shipper heart is hoping that Nicky took Cath to a hotel. (but didn't take advantage!.. or the fact she really wasn't drugged she just messin with Nick when she wakes up) The alternative is bad. Poor Cath

3. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

well, Sara kinda held onto warrick for dear life, that's how i would describe their moment.

but catherine and Greg hugged...i thought that was cute! *ducks away from Lynn*

if only they would show us what happen in their personal lifes. *sigh* then their would be no secrets...kinda like a CSI:Big Brother...omg that would be halarious! :lol:
    -x-liv

4. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Cath always gets more than a hug. :devil:

I know poor Cath, I dont want any of that bad stuff to happen to her but if it does Nick will be there for her.

5. CathStokes

You better duck, because I'm going to whack you! and then kick..

haha CatNip be caught!

Yeah, she gets to uh.... kiss! yes thats it, kiss!

I think Nicky will feel guilty for not being able to protect her since he was there, she might blame him for a few mins, but they'll be fine

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Liv you crack me up! :lol: And yeah that would be totally hilarious, I'd love it! :lol:

"Swarrick" moment huh Lynn lol, cute! ;) And yeah I'm sure Nicky got alot more than a hug later...something about being around death makes people want to prove just how alive they are...and what better way to prove you're alive then to go home together and.... **ducks meter just in time!** What? I was gonna say...go home together and eat pudding...geez, touchy meter there! :p **wink, wink! :devil: :devil:**

7. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

aw thanks! but it really would be cool! picture it...camera's everywhere, challenges and BATHING SUITS!

:lol::lol::lol: ohmanthatwasgreat!
    eat pudding...right that's what they do...uhuh

8. CathStokes

Yeah Mo! They'd go home and eat pudding. :D

But yeah, those situations make you think things, and since Nicky was close to one before, it made him and Cat realize even more how much they belong together.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, good lord girl...you trying to kill me with naughty images here?! :devil: Lol... **picturing Nicky in a swimsuit...gah...swoon!!**
    Uh huh! ;) :devil: Lol, Lynn, Kels that one can go right up there as a code phrase with she's "tucking him in"! :lol: :devil: Whaddya think? :D

10. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Kiss? Yeah right Lynn that's really what you meant. :devil:

Nick will feel guilty, he'll think that he should have been there to protect her, she might blame him at first but she'll forgive him.

Lmao Moriel eating pudding, is that what you're calling it these days. :lol:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yup Kels that is indeed what they're calling it these days...well that or "tucking eachother in"! :devil:

yeah I could Nick blaming himself, but I think Cath wouldn't so much, I think she'd lean on him and tell him to stop beating himself up and instead be there for her now when she needs him even more.

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i guess that is what we're calling it! we could watch CSI: Big Brother and watch them...eat...pudding...

*bits lip*:lol:

-x-liv

13. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I thought tucking him in was code for something else. What I was thinking of still involved eating, just not food. :devil:

Initially she might blame him a bit, but I honestly don't see that lasting long, and once she's calmed down she wont want Nick to blame himself.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG! **falls flat into the gutter!!** :devil: Kels! And you wonder why you're the queen of the gutter hon...lol! :lol: ;)

yeah I guess I agree with that...it makes sense to me!

15. CathStokes

I agree Kels is the queen of the gutter. Ames and Lynnie are there with us, for sure.

Too. I think once everything calms down, Cath will tell Nick its okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.