Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Yes, you can talk about the episode without the spoiler boxes.
I thought so, thanks hon! :D **huggles to our fab mod! :lol:**

Okay so I got to see tonight's ep...(I officially LOVE innertube.com!!) But all I have to say is....Holy Freaking Cow...how much whumping are they planning on giving poor Cath? Seriously! At least they had her not get raped, thank goodness for that!! But seriously...first she's drugged, then left nekkid in the hotel, then her car gets hit, daughter gets kidnapped, Father slaps her, Father gets shot...good grief! The poor woman is NEVER going to recover!!
And may I just say...I was a bit surprised, by how calm everyone on her team was about all this horrid stuff happening...I mean I know you want to be calm and rational so you don't miss evidence...but no one got upset for her...at least it didn't feel that way...I really wanted a good comfort scene, (obviously would have LOVED a Catnip comfort scene!) but even just anyone putting an arm around her or something ya know...I know Cath is strong and might not have wanted it...but still...she was so close to tears so many times...she had me in tears practically! I was SOOO hoping when Nick walked in with that evidence in their second scene, that he'd put his arm around her...it would have totally fit, totally!!
So yeah...my overall feeling for this ep was....POOR Cath!!
And now I can't wait to see next week...hopefully we'll get some continuation...some closure!

I got to see the episode. I'm relieved that Cath didn't get raped, what happened to her was bad enough.

I liked the first scene we had when Nick said he was sorry. I'm glad she added the part about them getting to her anyway. Her way of telling him that she didn't blame him for what happened. I know Catherine was too busy worrying about Lindsey so I would still like a scene with them talking about it, but I'm not really holding out much hope in getting it.

I wasn't sure if we would get any scenes so I'm pleased we got two.

Yeah Kels I agree...I was so relieved that they didn't have her get raped...that would have been too much.
And yeah I think that first scene was her way of letting him know she didn't think it was his fault...but yeah, I would have really liked to see them actually talk it out...I still hope they do that. Not sure what our odds are at actually getting a scene like that, but still I hope we get a scene like that! :D

I think when they get alone, if they do in the next episode, they'll talk it out. Since the thing with Sam will probably still be going on in the beginning of the next one. But even if we don't see anything, hopefully they'll hint to the fact that they talked.

I'd like to see it but even if we dont, we know that they'll talk about it. Nick will want to make it up to her properly. Yes I'm in the gutter, I know. :devil:

Its an actual guttery thing though, because you know Cath's probably glad she didn't have to tell Nicky she was raped, and you know Nicky's gonna still be a little pissed that someone saw his girl Nekkid. So Nick will take her in his fashion :devil:

Lol, yeah Lynn, Kels I agree...it's a guttery thing ;), but yeah Cath's got to be insanely relieved that was not raped and that she doesn't have to tell Nick that...ya know! I still seeing him beating the absolute crap out of the guy if they find out who did this to Cath...but that's totally expected and I'd cheer him on! :p And as for making it up to Cath...yeah Kels I definitely agree...Nick will make it up to her a whole bunch I'd say! Over and over and over...and yeah :devil:

Hey Mo, have you seen the ep yet? Its the guys at the end. *nods* The other one shoots Sam and the other one's in the hospital. *nods* The guy in the hospital. Ooh I can see Nicky going there, whistling, and unplugging the cord and putting a pillow over his head. :p

For hours, at least. :devil:

Nick would be pissed at the thought of that.

I thought it was the guy that got shot when Catherine found Lindsey that drugged Catherine. He was the one that took the picture of her on the bed. So they know who did it, which means Nick will know too.

There's not much that doesn't go to the gutter. :devil:

Yup Lynn I saw the ep...I just had a blonde moment there for a sec! :p That's right, I knew it was those guys...so wait though one of them IS still alive? I thought the dude they shot in the house died and so did the guy who shot Sam...or did the dude in the house not die? :confused:
And if he's not dead than yeah I totally see Nick going in to question him and accidentally cutting off his air tube or something..."oops my bad! Sorry man... :mad:!"

Lol, Kels you're so right hon! Everything in here goes to the gutter...I love it! :devil: And yeah Lynn hours at least! ;) :devil:

The guy at the house ended up in the hospital, so he's not dead yet, but Nick could change that.

Hours? I'd give them days. :devil:

Days would then turn to weeks :devil:

Yeah, he's still in the hospital, so Nicky could totally change that idea for him. Nick goes to the hospital, walks in his room, "Hiya man, I'm Nick Stokes, I'm gonna be the one that kills you tonight"

This could go on for a while, not that Catherine and Nick would be complaining. :devil:

If Nick was left alone with the guy you know he's want to do that.

Nick just wants to hold her and tell her that it's all going to be okay:

I'm sure they wouldn't. They'd like being locked up in a room.

He'll kill the guy if he gets alone with him. I hope he does. :D

aww, he's like, "Baby, let me hold you and make it better"

Awwww Kels that is such a great cap! Look at all the emotion that is on Nicky's face there...wow! He's looking at her like "All I want to do right now is take you in my arms and reassure myself that really are alive and okay...and then I want to let you cry on my shoulder until you start to smile again with that gorgeous smile of your that I love so much!

Yeah I totally agree with you both...if Nicky is alone with that guy for longer than 2 seconds the dude's dead...no scratch that, he could kill him in under 2 seconds!

And ummm yeah...hours, days, weeks, months...lol...let's just say for the rest of their lives and leave it at that! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back