Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Okay so this next week is "Toe Tags" right? So we've got each of them working on a different case...I know Cath works a case on her own...but I don't remember does Nicky have his own case too? Cuz if not I so say he's working with Cath in which case we could get a good scene or two!

I think Nicky's working with Warrick or Greggo in this one, but normally even if Cath is by herself, before she used to grab Nick when she needed help.

I will If I ever think of any.

Especially over that comment! :lol:

I remember from the spoilers it mentions Cath with Brass, and the promo loks as though there's 4 cases. We can still get a scene though, I'm hoping so anyway.

The more she writes the less guilty I feel that I haven't written any CatNip for a while.

I would say something about that comment, but I'd be taking the gutter to pg-113.

Yeah, possibly 4, so somehow someway CatNip will find a way into running into each other. :D

Ah, so thats how it works...... Yeah same here too. Its my challenges to her, haha. Give her a challenge, Kels.

haha. I knew it would! You know...

oooh so I figured out a Mac/Cath thing. Don't gimmie that look yall. I'd tell you, but someone might steal my idea. Evil ppl.

Even if we don't get a scene, we know that they'll sneak away at some point to meet up with each other.

Lol, I can't think of ideas for fics for myself right now so I've got no chance. :lol:

I'm starting to like that possibility more, I blame you. You can tell me about it later.

Lynn you crack me up! You're such a Mac!Whore! :lol: **hugs to you!** I can live with it as long as it's ONLY to make Nicky jealous and ONLY if it doesn't last too long...Catnip is too good together to hurt! And that's what I have to say about that! :D

Kels, don't they always?

I will, I will, No worries.

I am such a Mac!Whore. I live up to my name, thank you :D Yeah, that part of me, is only for making Nicky completely jealous. Where he'll *ducks meter* Something that makes that wanna come out and whack me. :D I love my CatNip to much to seperate them, even for my Mac!Whoreness and my Angst!Whoreness.. It would mostly be a flirting thing, I promise.

even for my Mac!Whoreness and my Angst!Whoreness..
Heehee, I read that and just stared cracking up! :lol: That's awesome! And yeah...flirting to make the man you love jealous so he'll... :devil: **ducks meter!**...yeah that! :devil: I can handle that! :lol:

They do, they're forever doing it.

You really are a Mac!Whore. I'd allow it for angst purposes and if it's only flirting, nothing more. I'd love to see jealous Nicky, it would make thing's that'll get me whacked by the meter all the more hotter. :devil:

hehe, I knew you guys would agree. for angst purposes. you gotta admit Mac/Cath would be hot, for flirting enough to get Nicky to get all jealous and say, "She's Mine!" .. kinda like we did in that RP, Kels!

Cath/Nick will always be the hottest, but I wouldn't be against Cath/Mac, but purely for making Nick jealous, and we know he would be really jealous.

What RP? The crossover one?"

I'd love to see jealous Nicky, it would make thing's that'll get me whacked by the meter all the more hotter. :devil:
Lol, I totally agree Kels! Hot, hot, hot! :devil:

Mac/Cath would be hot...and yeah you KNOW Nick would immediately stake his claim! Nobody flirts with his girl dang it! :lol:

Yeah, you know the one where Nicky took Cath up against the tree :devil:

I can see that.

Mac: You're Cute.
Cath: Thanks but you better watch it.
Mac: Why?
Nick: because I'll kick your ass!
Cath: That would be why.

That's what happens when Nicky gets jealous. Wasn't it Horatio that made him jealous in that one, or am I talking rubbish.

Haha, see Cath knows how Nick will respond.

yeah it was H. Nicky doesn't like it when someone flirts with his girl. ;)

she really does, I think she'll flirt just to get a reaction outta him, even though Mac already got it. She'll want him to do some more things. :devil:

so wanna do ep discussion again? I came up with a plan!
I'll explain it and you guys tell me if you wanna do it or not. (Lurkers for other ship -- Make sure you at least credit me (Names - Lynn) or C/N thread)

So, we'll start out with the pilot, and list things that happened and didn't happen or just plain "wasn't our episode" in the poll. Yes, its a poll type. Unless you wanna do it typing style. Your choice. Anyways, we'll pick what happened in the Pilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back