Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Ummm yeah...that's my one requirement! ;) (Cuz suddenly I'm in control of you...lol, yeah....! :lol: )

I didn't catch that before...hmmmm okay than I like your Kfed snapped his last thread thought...cuz that makes sense too...Nick is so wound up with all that's happening with Cath and then this dumbass comes along and does something well dumb and Nick just snaps at him...works for me!

How bout close to death? Can I have that ol' great one?

yeah, theorywise, Kfed comes to the scene, running his mouth for whatever reason, Nicky's already pissed at himself and trying to figure out who the hell was near Cath at that time, and it just pushes him and he kicks his ass :D and then Cath finds out, and protects him. .. yeah

Hey mo, go bump up cns song thread :D

Lynn there'll be no killing of Catherine or Nick. I know you like to threaten with it, but you're not allowed to do it. If Cath doesn't kick your ass I will. :D

I thought that Kfed was in the episode where Greg gets beat up, episode 4. As much as I love your scenarios I didn't think he was in BTK2, unless I've missed new spoilers. If it is episode 4 maybe he snaps because he's still feeling guilty about Cath.

How bout close to death? Can I have that ol' great one?
Oh great one huh? I like that! :lol: A girl could get used to that! :D But nope I agree with Kels no killing of Cath or Nicky...threatening it, MAYBE...but actually doing it...oh please no! :(

ep 4 Kfed's in? Huh...I kinda missed all the spoilers about him anyway, so that could be...but yeah he still could be feeling bad and snap at him anyway...either way I love that Nicky kicks his butt, that's awesome!

Bump up Catnip's song thread...okay :D

Moriel she'll do it, she's done it to me before, I've thought poor Nicky's been done for more than once. I've never done anything bad to Cath *has evil thoughts* maybe I should give Lynn a taste of her own medicine. :devil:

I'm sure it's ep4 and I can't wait to see him kick his ass either, that will be fun to watch.

Lol, Kels I have a feeling if we threaten her... Lynn'll just take it out on Nicky... :p So Lynny...Kels and I very much want Nicky and Cath alive and well...and you know you want them alives too...lol! Who else would have all that lovely Catnip smex if you kill them?! :devil: :lol:

thanks Kels :D...looking forward to ep 4 then...just cuz I want to see Kfed get his butt kicked! I know I'm totally gonna be laughing the whole time..."Take that Kfed! You're gettin' beat up by a real man...suck it up woose!" (Lol, in case you couldn't tell...I'm not a Kfed fan! :p)

Pssst... Lynn, Kels where is you two?! :confused: :D

Yeah, what Mo said. You do it Kels, and I'll hurt him. You know I will. :)

its ep 4? I thought by the pics that he was in ep 2. So do you guys think we'll get any scenes. I hope we do. Nicky will find out and wanna ask her.

Hey, no fair, how come I don't get to do anything to Cath. You did let Cath kick that nurse's ass though. :D

We know he feels guilty so he finds out, I'm still hoping that he finds out from Cath, but if not I want to see him going to talk her her about it.

Yeah, i let Cath kick someones ass. for her man :D

If he doesn't find out from her, I hope he at least goes to her and asks her. and hope we get an emotional scene outta. it ;)

Moriel, yeah bump up the song thread so me can post songs

Aww goober got her dancing, aww.

You want to add another ship?? why am i not surprised?

See, Mo, Bump it up!

Yes, I did, Squishy. :D

What's that supposed to mean? I'm a Mac Whore really. I'd ship him with Cath for like angst purposes, you know where Nick gets all pissy. He's hot when he's pissy.

I like Nick when he cries.

I'm sorry, I know I'm an angst whore, but Nick just looks so adorable when he cries! How can you not love a crying Nicky?!

Nick is pretty hot when he get's angrey. :devil:

-x-liv

Moriel, yeah bump up the song thread so me can post songs
Lol, I love how y'all want me to do this! :lol: I'll try...see if I can come up with some songs not already in there! :D

Told ya Kels...Lynn doesn't take threats so well...although she seems to take them from you better than anyone else! :lol:

he finds out from Cath too. It would make the most sense to me if he did. He was kind of responsible for her, if for no other reason than she was his date for the evening so he should have at least been worried when he couldn't find her to take her home (I mean we know he was probably frantic, he couldn't find his girl!)...So if it picks up even close to where we left off, then I see him going to her the second he sees her and asking if she's okay and what happened, etc. And I'm guessing she'll put up a brave front and pretend it's all good...(not very successfully hopefully) cuz I hope Nick sees through and does a "Come on Cath, I know something happened, please tell me!" After which we'd get the emotional scene and he can comfort her and feel guilty as heck later.

Shuddaup Liv. Its my Nicky.

I fear Kels really, She's got the worst blackmail on me.

Nicky's going to see through if she tries to put up a front, he knows she's going to be emotional already with the thing with Linds (which I would hope my other theory would be revealed during that or more like all my theories) She's gonna be all, "I'm fine" he's gonna be all, "No your not" she's going to tell him what happened and then, it'll go from there.

Lol, bit possessive there Lynn? ;) **huggles to you!**

Lol see Kels told ya you're the only one who can threaten her! :lol: :lol:

that's true...that would be a great place to reveal that Linds is Nick's! Griss or someone could be like "We need to contact her father, let him know what's going on...Cath did you call Eddie?" And then Cath would look at Nick and be like "No I didn't call Eddie, cuz actually...her father already knows.." and since Nick's the only other one who knew at that point it'd be obvious Linds was Nicks!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back