Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Do you mean back in S3...like LHB? Because Eddie's been dead since then.

*agrees about crying Nicky* And I like the previously mentioned theory about part 2.

lol Lynn re Mac...but he's still mine.

Lol Mel...I'm a HUGE dork! :p **Mo smacks herself on the head!** I knew Eddie was dead, DUH! :rolleyes: Don't even know why I said that...so then instead it'd be...
Linds gets taken and someone says "It's too bad her dad isn't alive anymore, we'd have a great suspect!" And Cath turns to Nick...and says "Well actually her father is alive..." and then Griss (or whoever) says "But Cath Eddie died, what are you saying..." and Cath looks at Nick again...and goes, "yeah I know...I'm saying...." :D

Lol, that's fine Mel you get Mac... Lynn can have Nicky...I get Danny! :lol:

Yes, Mo, Eddie is dead. You have to move on, honey. ^^
I'm kidding, of course. Yeah...;;>.>

Mo[/b] said something about BTK-2]Why does that sound like a movie, BTK-2? *shrugs* Anyway, what with Mo said. *stiffles laugh* And then, Greg chimes in with a, "OMG, this is confuzzling." statement, while Catherine and Nicky exchange looks.

Omg, that actually had something to do with CatNip! Yeah me!
*gasp!* I need someone. Oh well...

- Ally

^Lol, shouldn't be too hard for me Lexx since I'm totally not an Eddie fan! :lol: Well done on posting something Catnippy hon ;) And yeah that does sound like a movie and I could totally see Greg doing/saying that! :lol: That'd be a very Greg type thing...looking back and forth between Cath and Nick like "What the heck?" :lol:

Haha Lynn you're not scared of me really. Although I do win most of the time, I'm mean, I use things to threaten/blackmail you with that I know will work. :devil:

I'm still holding out for it being Cath that tells Nick what happened, if not I'm hoping they at least give us a scene. I like the theory about Lindsey, it would be a perfect opportunity to find out, think we had said that when the spoiler for the end of last season mentioned Lindsey getting kidnapped.

If Lynn gets Nick, she has to share with me. :D

Cath can comfort crying Nicky.

Morning Kels! :D Yay y'all...Today's our day!! :lol: **fingers are crossed that it's a good one!**
Maybe it's not that she's scared of you, so much as in awe of your blackmailing ability Kels! Lol, right Lynn?! :lol: :lol:

I'm still hoping that it's Cath who tells Nick and that he doesn't find out some other way...or if he does find out from someone else that he'll still go and talk to Cath about it...I really, really hope we get a Catnip scene...gah I hope so!

Lol, okay you two can share Nicky :D As long as I get Danny, it's all good with me! :devil: :lol:

We got 2 scenes baby yes, 2! not one! Two!. haha suckers!.. anyways, Cath and Nick will have to talk about what happened sometime. Our first scene, she must've told him without us seeing it, cause he says he's sorry and she tells him not to go there

Yay for getting two scenes, I can't wait to see the epi. Cath probably only reacted the way she did because she was worried about Lindsey and didn't want to talk about it. I still want them to go back to it and not just act like it never happened. Nick will still feel guilty about it.

I agree, Nicky's still gonna feel guilty, but of course we still haven't seen the Sam thing finish yet, so theres still him talking to her in that part. And we didn't think we'd get a scene tonight, and we got 2 outta it, so maybe we'll get one next week

I was scared we weren't going to get any scenes tonight so I'm really happy that we got two. We've got a really good chance of getting something next week too.

I think we have a great chance cause you know Nicky's still goingto feel guilty and it'll be an emotional scene hopefully between them. *is hoping for a hug* and a KISS. like yall didn't know that one was coming

Nick will still feel guilty and he'll want to talk to her about it, he didn't get the chance tonight. It would definately be an emotional scene. Haha, definately saw that coming and you know I'd be all for that. I'd love both but I'd settle for a hug, for now.

Them to admit their together, them to admit Linds is his, and what else?... hmm Hugs and kisses, check. CatNip doing it, Check.... I really think its a possiblity for a hug there. Nick shows up at the hospital, talking to her, she breaks down, he hugs her and tells her he's sorry.

So we can talk without spoiler boxes about the ep tonight now right? Not that I have anything really to talk about...cuz I haven't seen the ep yet! :( I was gone and had to tape silly Grey's Anatomy for my roommate, so I have to wait to buy it and watch on Itunes tomorrow...but I see we got 2 scenes! Sweet! I wasn't sure if we'd get any, so that's cool! Can't wait to see them! And find out how the ep goes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back