Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Heck, just surviving PregnantCath would be an accomplishment. That'd be some mood swings and wierd hormone stuff going on LOL. I wouldn't want to be around when she got mean. Grrrr!

Lol, Hiya Kels! :lol: **waves!** Hey Mel! :D
Lol, Kels yeah hon you ain't innocent! ;) After Catnip I don't think any of us are...it isn't possible with these two! :devil:

They really should just release any and all bloopers they have of Catnip from the beginning (especially our kiss Dang it!) to us...it'll save us storming their offices to get them ourselves! ;) :lol:

Lol, yeah it's a good thing we like the gutter isn't it Kels... :devil:

Lol, she has been caught being fluffy alot now huh Kels! :lol: But then again, I've been angsty a few more times lately...so I can't say anything! ;)

2 days y'all! Day after tomorrow...ROCK ON!! :D

LMAO Melly! I agree, That'll be like Rambo!Stella! :lol:

See, my theory could be correct, and I'm sticking to it, really. Somehow it'll show he's her daddy, and then its going to be, "HAHAHA I told you SUCKERS, Infinity!" .. That'll be the bigger one. :D

:lol: Mo! "you did this to me" followed by cuddles and I loves you. haha.

*whistles* Loads of times? Oh you want me to hurt him in the RP again huh?

I'd love to see more CatNip bloopers, the one's we've seen so far have been hilarious. :lol:

Haha Lynn you'r just dying for an excuse to say that again. :p

Hey, it's not my fault you're being fluffy, leave poor Nicky alone, I think you've put him through enough. :D

George is a funny guy and has been interviewed saying he loves to make Marg laugh, so he's going to take every opportunity to find a way to make her laugh.

I really am, just wait, My time will come, if it happens in time to make a new thread, I'm gonna add in it there. Cath & Nicky : hahah I told you suckers! - CatNip. :lol:

I haven't been mean to him in awhile. wait, yes I have, I shot at him in the other one. but at least I didn't almost kill him or anything, like I did in that other one. Hey! It lead to some great fluffy smex and you know it!

I love the way he makes her laugh in that clip that's in your avi on your board.

That would be the perfect thread title. :lol:

Yeah, you were extra mean in that one, poor guy had just come out of hospital after being buried in a box and you have him in a car crash. They always lead to fluffy smex. :devil:

Hey Lynn Lindsey is Nick's, they just found out remember. :D

:lol: Mo! "you did this to me" followed by cuddles and I loves you. haha.
I know right, that's totally what would happen! I could so see Cath saying and doing that! :lol:
*whistles* Loads of times? Oh you want me to hurt him in the RP again huh?
Lol, it has been quite alot Lynny hon! ;) But don't hurt Nicky cuz of that...poor boy doesn't deserve to suffer! :(

Cath & Nicky : hahah I told you suckers! - CatNip.
That would be an awesome thread title! Might be a bit mean to other ships...but then again...you did tell them and if they didn't believe you...well...the title'd say it all! :lol: :lol:

Fluffy smex? Where?!! :devil:

hehe, I love that avi on my board too, It was funny watching that clip. :D

Well, I wanted pissed cath followed by omg cath followed by you die on me I'll kick your ass Cath. :D

Oh that is right, Kels :D

I could see Cath doing that too, Mo. It seems like something she'd do.

Has not! I'll deny it, I'm telling you.

Yes, I told them. I tell them all the time. My ship rocks!. I'm very protective of my ship, as well.

Fluffy Smex. Well right now, KeLynn has a carwash one. ;)
and me and Kels have our RP's.

That clip is really cute, I love watching it.

Well you certainly got her. :D

You so have, it's 2 against 1, Moriel agrees with me. :p

This ship does rock, it's a very hot ship.

Moriel you'd like our's RP's, they're pg-100, lots of smut :devil:

You so have, it's 2 against 1, Moriel agrees with me.
Lol yup Kels I do! :D Sorry Lynn hon...heehee! :lol:

Moriel you'd like our's RP's, they're pg-100, lots of smut
Yay, I loves me some smut...especially Catnip smut! :devil: Hotness!! :lol:

Day after tomorrow, y'all! YAY!!! :D :D :D

I like that part of Cath in the RPs where Nicky gets hurt, "You die on me, I'll kick your ass" :D

Teh Day After Tomorrow. ooh that gives me a fic idea!

CatNip Smut = Teh Sex. CatNip loves those types of things. :D

"You die on me, I'll kick your ass"
Lol, that is AWESOME! I could SO see Cath saying that...she'd get totally worried and then say that when she could see he wasn't at death's door! :D

Sweet hon...ficcie ideas...I LOVE new ficcies...do please write and share something! :D

Catnip loves smut...we love smut...everyone loves smut! :devil:

so we know Cath gets her butt whumped yet again in this ep...(poor thing!)...do we think they'll pick up right from last week, or what? And how many Catnip scenes are we thinking we'll get?!

I can see Cath sayin' that to Nicky anyways. :D She does it all of the time in my RP's and Fics.

hehe, are you SURE you want me to write it?

I think it'll continue since Grissom and Sara are at that one crime scene, so it'll start off from that one and continue with Cath. I'm hoping we'll get a couple of scenes, at least one or two, is all I'm asking for, its the ep Nick fights KFed. I'm thinking he finds out about Cath before then and Kfed just works that last nerve

As long as Nick and Cath are both alive and together at the end of the ficcie...then yeah I totally want you to write it! :D

yeah that's right, okay then yeah I think it'll pick up pretty close to where we left off...that'd make sense...oh I know what if Kfed is the dude who hits Cath's car?! Cuz ya know in the preview she gets slammed in her car...what if it's him! And then Nick hears about it and just starts beating on him for hurting his girl!

Wait? I have to keep them alive??

I'm not really sure, considering Kfed annoys Nick at a crimescene with Greggo. But who knows, As Mac says, "Everythings Connected"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back