Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

I can totally see a Crow's Feet blooper. and I can see that in it too, like show me yours, I'll show you mine.

See, haha you admit it, but I gotta admit to, after so much angst, you gotta have some fluff.

Can't blame a girl for trying.

I'm totally entitled to it, but I'm totally gonna share cred with you guys!

See, I knew when I first meet you, you'd be a catnipper. :D

When you say nothing at all wins that round. I need to find that and post it in the song thread.

show me yours, I'll show you mine
Oh now I would LOVE to hear them say that! That would make my week...and send me straight to the gutter for at least that long! :devil: :lol:

but I gotta admit to, after so much angst, you gotta have some fluff
Yup you do! :D Okay so we both admit that...cool beans! :lol:

Certainly can't ;)

When you say nothing at all wins that round.
What did it win? And that's a good song! :D

3 days y'all...3 days until things become more clear and hopefully we will be squeeing like mad! :lol:

That would send me straight to the gutter the second they even say it. It comes outta their mouth, I'm there!

We both admit it, we need angst and fluff. To much angst, we need fluff, to much fluff, we need angst. CatNip has both :D

I dunno what it won, I completely forgot.

Its 3 days, Its 3 days, omg!

Lol, I know huh hon...I swear if they ever said that...I would be the happiest Catnipper ever! And of course a permanent gutter resident too :devil:...although who am I kidding, I'm a permanent gutter resident anyway! :lol:

Catnip does have both...and that's gotta be one of the many reasons we both loves them! :D

Lol...well whatever you won...good job! ;)

Yeah only 3 days...YAY!! Or as of now...72 hours and 38 minutes...WOHOO!! :D

You and me both, I'm sure Kels is a permanent resident as well :D

*nods* That we do, Mo, That we do.

*bows* Thank you, Thank you.

I really can't wait.

Since we're on a new page: Heres da list once again :D along with a new poll.

* Episodes List

*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (points at CSI_Willows siggy. Thats why)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more? also when she walks into the breakroom she brushers her hand over his shoulder)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie!)
* Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks!)
*Got Murder? (I believe this is the ep name. Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..*points at my icon*)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (this is the right one, right Kels?.. She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one)
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)
*Built To Kill Part One (DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and looks, and touches... lab)
Top 10

CatNip10ofthebest2.jpg

Poll History

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win. On its fifth round, TUP went up against the Mea Culpa blooper, and MCB tookhome its first win, then it went up against the orginal episode and took home its second win. , in it third round against the Assume Nothing Blooper it couldn't hold its win and lost, giving ANB it's first win, in its second round the The Assume Nothing Blooper went up against Stalker letting Stalker take home its first win. Stalker then went up against Grave Danger Part Two and lost, GD2 then went onto the 11th round to win up against Overload, Can GD2 continue its win? Yes it did! It went up against, Lady Heathers Box and defeated that, then it went up against Let The Seller Beware and won that round too. GD2 went up against Bad Words winning yet another round.

Now we see the GD2 is up against You've Got Male. Can Jumpsuits win? :D

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all.

Now onto your poll

You and me both, I'm sure Kels is a permanent resident as well
For sure she is! :D And between the 3 of us...we keep the gutter hopping! :devil:

You're too cute Lynny! **huggles!**

Yay for the ep list again...I loves our ep list! :lol: There's SOOOOO much proof there of just how much chemistry our ship has...sweet deal!! :D

She's been in those strong arms of his how many times now? :p or touch of his hand. .. okay, Going fluffy here, I need to step away, take a breathe, oh hell, CatNip deserves it!

Mo, needs to join my board, so she can join in the other talks we have in the CatNip thread there. :D

I do too, I love our ep lists, its incredible and they have amazing chemistry in them all! :D

Strong arms...hands touching... **swoon....sigh...drool!** Oh how jealous of Cath am I...that she gets to touch Nicky and be in his arms...and man she is SOOO lucky! :devil:

Lol, sure Lynny PM me the link to your board :D

Yup they have fabulous chemistry...it pretty much drips off of them! :lol:

She is so very lucky. I'm so jealous. Nicky is really hot, I'm sure Cath knows that though. :D

I totally will :D

haha. We should add that one to the list for thread names!

They are both SO VERY HOT! :devil: Seriously they are both beautiful people...can you just imagine what their babies will look like...wow...(well their other babies...since we swear Linds is Nicks! :lol: But she is totally cute, so it still works!)

Cath & Nicky : "The Chemistry Drips Off Them!"

I still stick to my theory linds is Nicky's :D

Their going to have really cute babies though. Both Marg and George signed contracts for Season 8, I believe thats what Kels said. She'll have to confirm or deny that part when she's back.

aww, I love for a possibility!

She SOOO is, hon...we KNOW it's true!

They signed on for season 8, seriously? YAY! I mean of course they would...but still...Yay! And yeah all their other babies are gonna be totally cute...awww! I like baby thoughts! :D :D

Lol, I think we have like a million new thread title possibilities! :lol:

Kay has light brown eyes, if I'm not wrong, considering my cousins eyes are doing this too. He's mom has bright blue eyes, and he's dad has dark brown eyes. (Like Cath and Nick) and he's eyes were blue for a long time and then they went light brown eyes. :D .. my parents are both blue eyes and I have a touch of Hazel. Jerm's eyes are totally blue, jerk.

Anyways, what that proves is, theres a complete possibility of Linds being Nicky's kid. Come on the affair? We don't get the exact date it started, and Nick was there before Warrick, and Warrick mentioned a case in the early 90's in season 1 with Sara. Linds is early 90's born. *nods* Possibilty.

If they work on season 8, even if Griss does leave, Cath will have Nicky watching her back.

I like baby thoughts, Cath pregnant, and screaming at Nicky the whole time. :D

and half of them are from bloopers, episodes, and interviews. :D

Oh yeah I totally agree...(love how you proved it, heehee, that's awesome! :D ) Yup, it is totally possible that Linds is Nick's...it's all about the dominant and recessive genes...so if Cath has a recessive brown eye gene and Nick has a dominant brown eyed gene it's quite likely they'd get a light brown eyed kid...which totally proves Linds is theirs! :D (Although I will defer to any biology majors we have on our board since my knowledge is limited to what I remember of freshman biology! :lol: )

Griss is leaving? Huh...interesting...but yeah either way, Cath will have Nicky, which is of course, totally how it should be!

Lol, Cath in labor...now that would be a sight to behold! Can you just imagine...poor Nick...heehee! :lol: I could totally see her gripping his hand so tight she's practically breaking it and yelling at him "you did this to me!" and then she has the baby and just starts crying and saying to Nicky how much she loves him and all that...that'd be so fabulous! :D

Lynn I was innocent before I met you. Okay that's actually a lie but I still blame CatNip for my smuttiness. :D

A Crow's Feet blooper would be hlarious. I'd love to see that. :lol:

I'm definately a permanent gutter resident. I can't ever seem to leave, not that I'd want to.

Ok so in the poll I went for GD2, I do love You've Got Male? though, but I would have like it much better if what happened in the woods in my fic had happened in the episode. :devil:

Lynn That's loads of times recently you've been caught being fluffy. :p

Cath being pregnant would definately give us some CatNip angst.

The dates could work with Lindsey being Nick's, it's cutting it fine but it's still enough to make it true.

Marg said in an interview recently that she has two years left on her contract and I read somewhere else that George and I think possibly Eric have all signed for Season 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back