Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

:lol: That is a good laugh. Idiots.

Our dancing ep, is very great for us. It seems all focus is on us right now, and I like it. the good and the bad, cause hey, CatNip deserves to be noticed!

You should get your brother ship CatNip... I'm getting Kara haha. She says they have hot chemistry and she thinks their dating. :D

Who am I to argue with that?

That is a good laugh. Idiots.
I know huh! It still cracks me up! :lol:

I know I love how so much attention is on us, it's about dang time! Our ship is fabulous, it really is about time people recognize that! (besides, you've waited plenty long enough...it's about time you get to say you're "I told you so's, Lynn! :lol: )

Yeah I'll try to get my brother to ship them...hey he loves Hot Blondes...so he's half way there! :lol: And really the power of Catnip can overcome anything...so why not my stubborn brother? :D

Hey gals just wanted you to know that the host of the Early Show, Julie Chen is quite a Catnip Shipper, lol. She said saw sparks in the Catnip dancing scene and she was all curious about it. Oh aside from being the host of Early Show, Julie Chen is like the wife of Les Moonves, the owner of CBS.
Hmm, CBS bigwigs as shippers, not bad.. not bad at all.. :D

Cath does a lot of checking out too, we've got the evidence, but she manages to hide it a bit more than what Nick does. :D

I thought we were worser when left alone with catnip.. oh the pg13 version, right.
Yeah, on here it's the pg-13 version, we're a lot worse elsewhere. :devil:

CatNip has so much chemistry, just watching the dancing proves that, anyone who says otherwise is just jealous. It is about time CatNip got more attention, we've been known as the under dog for far too long. Not that they ever were to us.

I like the ones that freak out more cause their there together. its more funny.

It is about time I get to say it. I've shipped this forever!.. and I still love it everytime. They still have a great chemistry (if not stronger then before), and it really shows, and its about time they get recognized. :D

Mo, I'm really glad you joined CatNip world :D

Yup, He should be bought soon. :D

Rdizzle said:
Hey gals just wanted you to know that the host of the Early Show, Julie Chen is quite a Catnip Shipper, lol. She said saw sparks in the Catnip dancing scene and she was all curious about it. Oh aside from being the host of Early Show, Julie Chen is like the wife of Les Moonves, the owner of CBS.
Hmm, CBS bigwigs as shippers, not bad.. not bad at all..

Ooh this is nice. very nice. ha! Can I say it, can i???

Kels says:
Cath does a lot of checking out too, we've got the evidence, but she manages to hide it a bit more than what Nick does.

Yeah, Cath said she was gonna have to teach Nicky he's poker face.

Yeah, on here it's the pg-13 version, we're a lot worse elsewhere.

We actually really do on LJ, GJ, Lynnie's board, and my board, :devil:

CatNip has so much chemistry, just watching the dancing proves that, anyone who says otherwise is just jealous. It is about time CatNip got more attention, we've been known as the under dog for far too long. Not that they ever were to us.

We the under dogs? Heck no!.. We might be a small ship, but we can outrace those bigger ones, :lol:

Ooh this is nice. very nice. ha! Can I say it, can i???
You're dying to, so go ahead. :D

Haha, and I think out RP's are like pg-100 :lol:

We're definately getting a lot more notice. I might not have been shipping CatNip for ages but it's the only ship I've ever liked on CSI.

I told you suckers! :lol:

I still love the fact it was her idea for them to Dance. yay!.. and George called her beautiful and he'd dance with her anytime. :D

Yeah, like way over pg-100's.

Its the only ship I wanted since day one. :D

Haha, you love saying that. :lol:

I love that it was Marg's idea too, she would have it pictured in her head how she wanted it to look. They probably let her have it her way.

George was really sweet when he said that.

Haha, yeah that's true, if they let us write a script it'd be on pay per view. :devil:

I really do. But I'll be nice. My ship rocks. :D

haha, I bet they did too. I'm sure George backed up her up every inch of the way! :D

He really was, I bet she was all, awww..

It'd be on Pay Per View alright. Showtime might show us for a bit, you know the ones that we don't actually do anything on...wait, we don't have any of those... It's all Catnip faults!..

George would have been more than willing to back her up. I still hope there's a blooper somewhere from that scene, you know what he's like. :D

She probably did, it made me go aww, oh leave me alone. :p

Yeah, when exactly have we not had them doing anything, it's me and you remember. But CatNip should take the blame really. :lol:

Hmm, CBS bigwigs as shippers, not bad.. not bad at all..
Rock on! Now that is some good news! I love that...you know you're ship is doing good, when you get the bigwigs shipping you! ;) Sweet!

Lol, Lynn you are totally entitled to some "I told you so's!" Feel free hon! :D

And I'm quite glad I joined Catnip's lovely world too...it's all thanks to you...well and the hotness of our Catnip of course! ;) :devil:

Sweet are we putting Catnip smex on cable? :devil: Rock on...pay-per-view here we come! :lol:

George would be completely willing :D I'm sure knowing him, he'd have us a blooper of it.

*rolls eyes* Fluffy.

Yes, CatNip should take the blame for us!

That is sweet news, Mo. ;)

:lol: I'll wait for it, I'm going to wait till they show CatNip together, then I'm gonna say it.

Its more thanks to me, right? :D

Yup, their going on Pay Per View. :p

Ohhh, a blooper of that...now that'd be fun! :D

**rolls eyes back at ya!** Silly Angsty! :lol:

Lol, you trying to blame Catnip for you and Kels' gutter issues? :lol: Sure they're partly to blame...but still you two (okay us three, but still!) take things to the gutter without too much encouragement! :lol:

Wow, nice self-control with the "I told you so's" hon...good job! ;)

Always thanks to you...heehee! :lol:

Catnip on pay-per-view...ROCK ON!! :devil: :lol:

I want a blooper of Crow's Feet too.

Hey, My angst comes in good sometimes. You'll see.

its partly their fault and partly Kels. I'm innocent :D

hehe. I'm being good with it for now. It'll come out, you'll see. :D

See, wasn't for me and all my catnipness. You wouldn't be a catnip. :D

:devil: Is all I have to say on that one.

Crow's Feet blooper...oh now that would be awesome! :D Catnip feeling eachother up in a blooper...yes please! :devil:

Yes Lynn I must admit your angst does indeed come in handy sometimes...lol! :lol: Usually cuz it leads to my fluff, but still yes hon, I admit angst has it's uses! :D

Oh my dear Lynn I'm sorry but you are not innocent! Cute yes...innocent...sorry but no! :devil: :lol:

Lol, yeah it will come out, I have no doubt about that! But hey you're entitled! :lol:

I know, that's what I'm saying...I owe all my Catnip love to you...it's fabulous! ;)

:devil: Is all I have to say on that one.
And amazingly enough...that says it all! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back