Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Does she really? does he really? ooh did you icon that one??

yes, he's totally checking something else in mine. He can't help himself.

hehe. he really can't. He has to call his girl. ;)

We've got a very hot ship, and I heart it very much. :D

Nick taking her hand might show in an icon, but you wouldn't really be able to see the rest, but she definately still has his hand, you can just make it out if you watch closly. And he's definately checking her ass there too.

Nick really can't help himself.

I totally need to rewatch that, I didn't see it before. Maybe because I was to excited. :D

When has he not checked her out in some form or another?.. Like never!

I thought the dancing scene between Nick and Cath was so cute
You could tell they were just having alot of fun in that scene

Hi csitelma! Welcome, and I agree they were so cute in it, and having tons of fun! :)

Anyone wanna take bets on how long C/N's been doing it? :lol:

You should watch it again, I never really noticed it the first time either.

Nick can't stop himself from checking her out. He did it loads during the dancing.

Hey csitelma it's a really cute scene. :)

Haha another bet? Are we talking about how long they've been doing it this time?

I gots to check it out. :) I really want to see that scene, thats for sure.

I really don't think he can help himself. He'd probably go nuts if he didn't check her out at some point.

Yeah, How long do you think. (besides since the beginning, which would be my answer) ...

Watch it, you'll love it. ;)

I don't think it would be possible for him to stop himself, he probably does it without thinking sometimes. :D

That would be my answer too, but this time I'm going with since Rashomama.

Howdy! **Moriel bounces in...reads all the lovely posts and promptly falls quite happily into her lovely Catnip gutter!** I just adore you all, lovely Catnip buddies! :D You all never fail to make me smile! (I may have to invest in glasses, since my eyes are gonna go bad trying to read and keep up with y'all's insane posting pace ;) )...but still, you make me oh so happy! :D

Kels love the new Top 10 banner, that is so totally HOT! Fabulousness indeed! :D
Nick takes her hand to lead her onto the dancefloor but what I hadn't noticed is that when she goes in front of him she's still holding his hand.
Seriously?! Sweet deal, I so have to go watch that again! (for the 500th time! :lol: ) Oh which before I forget y'all...Itunes is now selling season 7 eps...YAY! :lol:

Lynn we're betting again? Lol :lol: Hmmm I'd say sure, but I lose whenever I bet against you! Besides I'd have to say from the beginning too...although I like Kels' answer for this time...as in starting again after Rashomama... :devil:

How is anyone supposed to lose the bet if we all pick the same thing? I pick Rashomama too. It seems like the perfect time and plus she lingered her arm on his back a long time.

Mo, we're glad we make you happy, you make us happy too. ;)

I say Nick does probably every time he sees her, and even when he don't. :D

How is anyone supposed to lose the bet if we all pick the same thing?
Hmmmm you make an excellent point there hon! :D Well in that case, sure let's bet on that! :lol:

Awww thanks Lynn! **huggles!** I think we all make eachother happy! (Okay even I think that's a bit too cheesy and I'm a fluffy...lol! :lol: )

What does Nick do everytime he sees Cath? (Check her out, study her...assets :devil: , wish he could throw her down anywhere flat and.... :devil: ) Aww I see! ;) :lol:

Lmao we all picked the same thing, we all agree that was a cute moment between them, we hadn't really had one like that in Season 6 until then.

Moriel that's what happens when me and Lynn are left alone with CatNip. :D

What does Nick do everytime he sees Cath? (Check her out, study her...assets , wish he could throw her down anywhere flat and....
Yeah that sound about right. :devil:

Lmao we all picked the same thing, we all agree that was a cute moment between them, we hadn't really had one like that in Season 6 until then.
Lol, you know what they say Kels...Great minds think alike! :lol: And yeah that really was a cute moment between them...yay :D

Moriel that's what happens when me and Lynn are left alone with CatNip.
Lol, yeah really I should know that huh, hon! Heehee! :lol: **hugs to you cuz you're fabulous! :D

Yeah that sound about right. :devil:
Yeah it really does doesn't it...can you blame him though she's a gorgeous woman! Then again how often does she check him out in return :devil:...I mean really...these two are really good at the fair play! :lol: :devil:

They live to check each other out, its in their nature. which is why they have chemistry, and its natural for them :D

I thought we were worser when left alone with catnip.. oh the pg13 version, right.

We picked the same thing, cause we rule like that. :D CatNip's our ship baby. I still can'tbelieve that that was OUR ship up there dancing!

They live to check each other out, its in their nature. which is why they have chemistry, and its natural for them
Yeah that's so totally true Lynn! They do have chemistry don't they...it practically oozes out of them! :D
It cracked me up, I read on another site somewhere (don't remember where cuz they were dumb! :p ) that they couldn't believe the show tried to put that dance in the ep and how clearly Nick and Cath didn't share any chemistry...and I read that and just started laughing, hysterically! I wanted to find that person and be like, "I'm sorry were we watching the same show? Did we see the same scene? :eek:"
Catnip has so much chemistry it literally drips off of them! I mean come on, my brother watches CSI with me and he sees their chemistry and that is huge...because my brother is legendary for not seeing any romantic ships ever! :lol:
So yeah I had to share that...it was my good belly laugh fest for the weekend! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back