Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Yay you added our scenes from BTK to the episode list. We got two great scenes from that. BTK should be on that Top 10, maybe I'll make a new Top 10 banner for us.

Lynn's mean poll:

Voted on the Episode one, went with Bad Words. Too many cute scenes in that one. We get the smiles in the magnet scene, Nicky touching Cath's ass at the beginning, the touching that Lynn's got in her avi and then of course the jumpsuits. :devil:

I couldn't vote in the favourite CatNip moment, I couldn't bring myself to choose from those three, I love them all.

racing's so much fun. Cath was so adorable, and then she shot him with the gun. that made me giggle.

yeah for bad words and jumpsuits.

-x-liv

Yeah, we need a new top 10 banner. :p

Liv's a dork...

I also went with Bad Words, Gotta love that episode, as much as I love the hand holding in GD. I love my icon! :D

Don't worry Kels, I'll give you more selections later on, ;)

That'll be your way of saying make a new one. :p

I love that you pointed that out, she so touching his back.

I'll never be able to choose between my now 3 favourites. :D

Welcome to the CatNip thread, Sandles21! Glad the dancing made you come over to the...erm...'dark and insane' side. Dancing has had that effect on a load of people lately, hasn't it? I mean, people have been dancing for years, but none as hot as Catherine and Nicky, you know it's true.

I voted for "Grave Danger Part Two" and "Make A Muscle"
You want reasons why? Well, I liked Grave Danger better anyway, so that was an obvious choice. But, I had a slight problem chosing between those three CatNip moments. I decided on Make A Muscle, simply because it was the first scene that made me say, "Oh. My. God. Look how cute they are!" So yeah, that was my choice.

Anyway, I was watching 'Gumdrops' with my father earlier. While I was containing my anger about how the episode actually turned out, rather than the original script, I noticed that everytime Nicky phoned the lab, it was always Catherine he called. I dunno why, but I found that very cute...Just because I'm that cool. :p

Side Note - Don't tell Lynn or Kels that I'm saying this, Liv...But I really like your new banner. ;)

- Ally

Hey Ally. We can read posts you know, and besides the mod already said, don't bring it!

and yes, that was my point, Kels :D

See! I told you she touched his back, I noticed it, like the second time I watched it :D

-not telling Kels or Lynn-

I kinda liked Gumdrops because of the joke about Warrick wife. made me snicker.

the ep that made me ship CatNip was *damn what's it called...check Lynn's poll* Boom and the ep where Nick told Cath about his childhood. those will forever be my favorite angsty-CatNip moments.

-x-liv

I voted for "Make A Muscle" because...well, you didn't put the hug up there and it would have probably been clobbered anyways, and I love Nicky's muscles.

And...

Grave Danger because I couldn't remember Bad Words well and I am blonde and didn't see it on the list, and thought it was that weird one with the kids and the cats that I didn't like, but I wasn't sure so I decided to go with the one I knew, now I wished I could change it.

meimei,

I'll be making another poll with all of the memories on it, soon. After I get the list together, cause typing all of those, aren't fun.

So, ppl got a suggestion? and it is only CatNip, don't give me something else, thank you.

Yeah Alexx, we can see that.

I like GumDrops for the phone sex with Catherine. :devil:

We're even then Lynn. I missed that and you missed the hit in Rashomama :D

I made a new 10 of the Best banner for us, seeing how Built to Kill is definately one of our best episodes. I had to take one off, I took off Scuba Doobie Doo, Lynn's fault. :p

CatNip10ofthebest2.jpg

I adore that banner, both of the hot scenes in there. the touching! ::drools::

Yeah, Gum Drops was good for the phone sex. ;)

Yay, we're even, I'll have to add both of those, except Bad Words is gonna have a lot, like Crow's Feet and RIBSC will.

I had to add a cap from the dancing.

We got lots of touching in Built to Kill. I love that scene in the lab when she puts her hand on his shoulder for ages, then of course there's lots of touching when they're dancing.

I think they have phone sex twice in the episode, I can't remember too well.

Yeah those episodes have lots of great scenes.

I'm really glad that you did, its perfect.

Nicky checks Cath's ass in your banner. ;)

There is a lot of touching, and yeah I agree she keeps her hand on him for along time. *wishes comp wouldn't change the size of files*

Yeah, they did it twice on there. :D She calls him, then he calls her. I believe. ;)

That they do. I love this ship.

Ssshhh, just pretend you two can't see it. ^^; *is done for*

Yes, GumDrops had that ever popular, phone sex. Twice, actually, as Kels and Lynn said. It was loverly both times, and I actually enjoyed it...

Touching...Mmm...I like touching. CatNip touching is one of the best touching things I can think of. Yeah...Sorry, I don't have much to say at the moment, and I'm bad at excuses.

- Ally

I think he's checking something else in yours. :D

I just watched the dancing again, I've now lost count at the amount of times I've watched it. Nick takes her hand to lead her onto the dancefloor but what I hadn't noticed is that when she goes in front of him she's still holding his hand.

Yeah that's right, I remember now. It was twice, they can't get enough of each other even when they're not together.

I love this ship too, we got a really hot one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back