Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

I told you. That would be like really nice for her to tell just him, and you already know he's going to kick that guys ass when he finds out

Nicky was about to kick that doctors ass, "Go ahead, flirt with my girl, I'll meet your ass in a dark alley"

I'm sorry Kels, but don't you wanna, see the episode list with the dancing added? :D

The guy had better watch his back if they find him, Nick will kick his ass for sure.

Nick wasn't pleased. I like that look he gives Catherine at the end of the scene. Think there might be a cap of it somewhere.

Just depends what it's going up against.

I definately want to see it on the episode list. :D

If not, he'll kill him one. I can see it now, he'll be in the hallway, see the guy, act casual, and then pin him up against the wall, threaten him, threaten him some more, tell him he don't give a shit about his fake bs, and then kick his ass... might kill him, if he pisses him off enough.

He gives her a look at the end of that? i don't have that cap.

ummmmmm.. crows feet and ribsc?

hehe, I thought you'd might.

I could see it happening like that and I don't think Nick could get into trouble for kicking his ass.

This is the cap I'm thinking of, but it looks a bit different in the epi:

crowsfeetcn1ua7.jpg

You're going to put Crow's Feet, RIBSC and Built to Kill all up against each other, what are you trying to do to me?

By the time the rest of the team finds out, they'll have Nicky's back, or if they don't find out, Cath will cover for him :D

ooh i like that picture. He's like, Mine. Yes she's beautiful, but she's mine, thank you very much. Mine.

..umm, torture? *nods*, yes, torture.

So, it's good to know that I do, in fact, continue to crack someone up.
Yup Lexx you crack me up, good job! ;) Loved the totally long post, that was cool! :D (And yeah see if you can find those spoilers, I'd love to see them! ;) )

I think Cath should call Nick first...I think he'll be the most worried and obviously feeling guilty...You know what I just thought of a plausible reason for why Nick might not have noticed anything (not that I'm taking the blame off him...just giving him a tiny loophole :p ) What if Cath got dizzy (obviously) felt like she had to throw up and managed to make it to the bathroom or the hallway to the bathroom without looking like too much of a klutz and that's where psycho guy followed her and took her there...out of Nick's line of sight?! That's possible...Nicky still should have been there for her, but at least that's a bit better reason than he just didn't notice!

Crow's Feet caps and talk...YAY! I loves me some Crow's Feet, it's what drew me to our lovely ship...I'll always have a special place in my heart for Crow's Feet! :D

You're going to put Crow's Feet, RIBSC and Built to Kill all up against each other, what are you trying to do to me?
Seriously! Wow, is that even legal...lol! :lol: How in the heck will we ever be able to choose? It's impossible! :p :lol:

cover for Nicky after he kicks the bad guys ass and even if he kills him...they'd cover for him and probably even help him bury the guy, they're tight like that! Heeheehee! :lol:

i'm sticking to my theory that she's be reluctant to tell Nick. Even if he has to get her statement and stuff, i think she'll be alittle angrey with him. Because knowing Catherine, she'll think it's her problem and she needs to deal wth it, and at the same time Nick wasn't there watching out for her...he wasn't being a very good bird dog if you ask me.:D

-x-liv

Lol Liv! Nice use of the "bird dog"! :lol: Yeah I kinda agree...I can see her thinking she needs to deal with this alone, get thru it on her own strength, but I also think she's gonna discover she's just not strong enough especially with everything else that looks like it happens...and I think when she realizes that she'll lean on Nick...or that's what I'm hoping! :D

i think that's what we're all hoping! :D beside, Cath needs her Nicky, and she can't be mad at him for too long because then all that pent up energy in the CatNip closet would make them bothered. Of course some couples get off on arguments... hmmm. :devil:

-x-liv

Hey, I'm new to this thread. I'm a multi-shipper for Cath after I saw Thursday's episode. Nick and Cath were looking hott!
I think Cath should tell Nick about what happened, but I don't think she will. She's probably too embarassed to talk about it. If other things occur though, Nick will definately be there for her. :)

I have a mental image of her being afraid to at first, but then after a while she can't hide it anymore. She gets him alone and breaks down and tells him like he told her about his background.. End with fluffy scene of him comforting her. CatNip love <sigh>

We know Nick definately finds out because he feels guilty, I'm still going with Cath telling him but even if it isn't her we should still get a scene out of it, he's going to want to talk to her about it.

Lynn you just love torturing me with CatNip. Just remember I know of ways to get you back. :p

They would definately cover him if they know about it and if not Cath wouldn't tell.

Hi Sandles21 welcome! and yes I agree, they were looking hot!

I agree with Melly. She'll be a little bit not sure on telling him, then she'll break down like he did with her, and then fluff will come!

Bring it on Kels!! ... *then runs in fear*

Whatever way he finds out she'll break down with him. She might be pissed at first because he left her there but we've already agreed that it's not the way it seems.

You'd better run. :p And where's this poll you've been threatening us with?

She'll be pissed a little at first, but he'll make it better by killing the guy :D

* Episodes List

*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (points at CSI_Willows siggy. Thats why)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more? also when she walks into the breakroom she brushers her hand over his shoulder)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie!)
* Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks!)
*Got Murder? (I believe this is the ep name. Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..*points at my icon*)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (this is the right one, right Kels?.. She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one)
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)
*Built To Kill Part One (DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and looks, and touches... lab)
Top 10

CatNip-tenofthebest.jpg

Poll History

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win. On its fifth round, TUP went up against the Mea Culpa blooper, and MCB tookhome its first win, then it went up against the orginal episode and took home its second win. , in it third round against the Assume Nothing Blooper it couldn't hold its win and lost, giving ANB it's first win, in its second round the The Assume Nothing Blooper went up against Stalker letting Stalker take home its first win. Stalker then went up against Grave Danger Part Two and lost, GD2 then went onto the 11th round to win up against Overload, Can GD2 continue its win? Yes it did! It went up against, Lady Heathers Box and defeated that, then it went up against Let The Seller Beware and won that round too.

Now we see the GD2 is up against Bad Words. Can Jumpsuits win? :D

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all.

Two Polls for your pleasure.. :devil: Vote One on each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back