Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

dorks, that's what you all are, dorks.

i'm wearing a shirt that says: i <3 nerds, i <3 geeks, i <3 dorks. ergo, i heart you all....and myself.

the greatest part about BTK was the after math of the dip. because i swear to god NIck kissed her on the temple. just watch Lynn's banner, he totally does it.

-x-liv

Oh, was it really? I think I was out of the living room during that session, but when they called her name, I was right out there. Because I'm cool like that, and I knew you'd whack me if I wasn't. Actually, I'm just a fan of Marg, but whatever.

Oh, but actually, I have, so there. I can lecture and lecture, but that's alright, because Grissom, Ecklie, and I are going to start an 'omg! lecture!' club...

So, what you mean to tell me, is that I have to start shipping CatNip like I ship GSR and Jack/Elizabeth? Omg, that is a lot. Seriously, do you have any idea how much I ship GSR and Sparrabeth? *dies*

Your thread? *looks* Oh, yeah...This isn't the Tag thread. Yep, it's your thread, Lynn.

ETA: Oh, yeah, Liv, he's totally kissing her right there. And I'm not even being sarcastic!

*snicker* ooo, Alex is busted, she said Tag in the CatNip zone.

What happens when Ecklie finds out that Cath and Nicky are seeing eachother? because i know he like's them both but she's like, a supervisor. Nick's not. look's like CatNips busted too.

-x-liv

He can't help himself Liv. Gotta touch/kiss her. ;)

If I'm a dork, we both know your a dork.

Yeah, it said a bunch of stuff, that isn't really good for here, really. :D

If you can lecture me, that means I get more whacks.

Yes. I want you to ship CatNip like you do your Sparrabeth and GSR. and your going to do it, or I'm gonna whack you, more.

Yes, its my gorram thread. and no, this isn't the tag thread. You wouldn't see me, remember?

Squishy Cap This :)

And yall, be nice to me and not mention other ships that have Cath or Nick with someone else. Melly gets whacked everytime she thinks it. I doubt you do too. I'm really not in the mood for it. Please and Thank you.

*gasp!* Oh, Liv, what ever have I done by mentioning Tag in the CatNip thread?

What happens when Ecklie finds out that Cath and Nicky are shagging, Liv? Pretty much the same thing that happens when he finds out that Griss and Sara are doing it...Just, not as bad, because he likes the both of them more than he likes Sara and Grissom. But, then again, I think he likes a load of things wwaayy more than he likes Sara and Grissom.
Have you noticed to get CatNip answers, I must resort to GSR?

You want me to ship it that much? Oh my...More whacks? That is an awful lot of whacking, Lynn. Even more than the awesome "Pillow Talk" episode would have, I'm telling you.

Yes, well, I think I get your point.

oh goober, quiet down or i'll write you smut. but, *hugs*, i totally understand where you are coming from...

nick: uh cath. we're on the dance floor.
cath: i never knew you were such a big...man
nick: *blushes* cath, people watching
cath: do you blame them? *looks down*

*hugs* Thank you Squishy.

Aww, You and your smutty caps. I love it squishy, Great job! *snuggles* I heart you.

I still can't believe you didn't get to see the dancing, squishy. :(

o_O, oh my coolc, that was loverly.

you didn't see the dancing? i guess it's not all bad, you can just watch Lynn's banner forever until the moment is sucked into your brain. and that way you don't have to see what happens to Cath, and see Nick dance with the slut-er i mean...lovely blonde woman*whore* who got to dance*whorebag* with nick.

-x-liv

She's my squishy. to everyone else she's coolc. She likes it that way. Got it? :D

No, she watched Grey's instead. I'm sure you can tell by her banner why she didn't watch. Oh yes, I've been shoving my banner down her throat for awhile now, not to mention the Icons I have on YIM. :D

I think we'll call her whore or hoe, which is the same. Who she think she is anyways?!

i don't know, but i don't like her. she's stoleNick away from Cath...you know what i think! i think she drugged Cath! it would make perfect scense! she drugged Cath because she's beautiful and NIck loves her and she wanted Nick all for herself because she didn't go to preschool and learn to share, or 'finders keepers, losers weepers' :D

-x-liv

lol...

Nick:Nice top
Cath: thanks
Nick: it really brings out your best assets...ooh, could you lean forward just a bit more?

haha. Liv! you know though, that could be true though.

Go Melly with the captains. Told ya your getting more into your catnip ness. ;)

I'll keep my mouth shut about coolcatz's banner and reasons for chosing Grey's Anatomy over CSI, don't worry. *zips up mouth* Not that anyone actually cares, or anything.

Should we grab a few pitchforks and go after the 'friend' of Nicky's who stole the sexy dance? Because, you know, pitchforks work. I'm not going to give you an example, (*cough*seasonsixfinale*cough*) because you've heard it before, but you get my point.

Omg, Liv, you are so right! She and that dude who wanted to buy Cath a drink are hatching their evil plot to steal Nicky from Catherine...And they are winning! OMG! *sends in Sara to kick the blonde hoe's ass* What? Sara is good at that kind of thing, trust me. And, besides, Catherine is busy at the moment, and Sofia is snogging Greggo...Sara is free. *nods*

Melly...Oh. Dear. God.

Also, I'd like to know why I am all alone in the CatNip Soundtrack thread. Because, I have a few very nice songs for the two, but posting them all together sucks, and you can't double post...

- Alexx

Wow I leave for a few hours and y'all bust out the smutty captions...sweet! :devil: Lol, I love how lively it got in here this evening...go Catnip love! Spread it around...roll in it...bask in it...wohoo, our ship is so freaking fabulous! :lol:

Lexx you really should ship Catnip hardcore...it's worth it! Plus it'll save you some whacks from Lynn unless of course you like those! ;) :lol: (Hey so how's your Jack/Elizabeth ship goin' by the way...loverly as ever?! :D )

And when we refer to her I totally vote for the hoe or whore...but really I vote we just don't mention her at all and just make it as if she never existed, which would be fabulous in my book! Either that or have the evening go my way which would have been something like this...

Nick to Cath as the dance ended: "I know her! Quick let's go grab drinks...I don't want her to see me, she's been trying to hit on me forever!"
Cath to Nick: "Need me to show her who's boss?"
Nick, looks at Cath adoringly: "You'd do that for me?"
Cath gives him a very thorough up and down look...: "Nicky I'd do anything for you!"
Nick in a slightly higher very excited voice: "On second thought let's skip that drink, I should be getting you home!" :devil:

Now that is how the evening should have ended, dang it! :D

Mo - I know, dude, how freaky is that? You and I should start an, "Omg, where'd the smut come from?!" club...Seriously, it never does quite happen when we're around, does it?

I really should. Lynn's whacks aren't all that bad, though, they still do make you flinch. If I can do hardcore CatNip and that other ship that I'm not allowed to mention because it involves Catherine, than I'd be in heaven. (Jack and Elizabeth are doing quite well, I think. Plus, spoilers from AWE are...well, let's just say that I happen to be very fond of them. ;))

I really, really like that ending, Mo. It would have made the episode so much more interesting. Really, it would have, and then we wouldn't be left hanging from a cliff for a week with a stupid 'To Be Continued' note at the end of the show. Because really, who likes 'To Be Continued' shows anyway? If it were the Here Are Alexx's Ships show, and not CSI, than I really wouldn't have much of a problem with it. But now we've made it, "Omg!Cath!" drama, and that...isn't good. Well, it's good, but not good...If you get my point...Though, if I even have one has yet to be confirmed...

- Alexx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back