Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

i want Catherine to get angrey at Nick and then start crying because she can't remember anything, and Nick comforts her. their needs to be something involving mud.

dancing naked...what?!

oo GSR is being sneaky, but Cath and Nick wrote the book on sneaky so...:devil:

-x-liv

FrostBite said:
hahaha! now i have my YoBling friend shipping CatNip. it's all Nick's fault now you guys. he wasn't watching his Kitty Cat. now she's broken and he get's to pick up the peices.

-x-liv

I hope thats not me your talking about?

It is fun hearing about it, isn't it?

Oh, you know it. But Griss would attempt to lecture her, just because he can...I can hear it already...
Gil: Catherine you can't be with Nick becau---.
Catherine: Because he's a co-worker?
Gil: Exactly.
Catherine: Oh, well then, I guess you can't, *pulls Sara in the office harshly by the arm* sleep with her, either?
G and S: O_O;;
Nicky: *pokes head in* What?!
Catherine: *lets go of Sara and walks out, bringing Nicky with her before snogging his brains out*

Alright, so that one sucked, but you get my point...And then, on the spur of the moment, Greggo walks into the office with an innocent question, and catches the Nick/Catherine action and Grissom and Sara's flabergasted looks. Hehehe...Alright, I'm done.

Dude, you know it. ^^

Woo for people and their season seven wishes!
I'd like--
01. The ransom thing, because you just know that there would be crying and hugging, and that is awesome.
02. Nicky to comfort Catherine and help her through all of the omg!drama.
03. Deal striking with Grissom and Sara.

Mostly, I'd like the deal striking, but alright.

iilovecsii said:
FrostBite said:
hahaha! now i have my YoBling friend shipping CatNip. it's all Nick's fault now you guys. he wasn't watching his Kitty Cat. now she's broken and he get's to pick up the peices.

-x-liv

I hope thats not me your talking about?

no. i wasn't talking about you...i was talkin' 'bout my friend Xiao. who lurks.

-x-liv

**Moriel saunters in...reads thread...and promptly dies laughing at Lynn and Alexx's crazy fun ramblings...then comes back....only to die at the thought of this....:**
I was going to say dancing naked, but whatever...Yes, it can be smex, if you really wish.
Dancing nekkid and smex...or dancing nekkid while :devil:... **OW! Get's whacked by the meter and pouts!** Lol, either way...oh yes please! Yummy! Steamy Catnip...I'll take that any day of the week! :devil:

And I think that'd be great if Griss and Sara found out about Nick and Cath and vice versa then they could do a little team work...here's my thought...Cath and Nick sneak away to the locker room to get in a quick make out session, only to find Griss and Sara already there doing exactly that! So they strike a deal to guard said spot for eachother, you know so when one couple is "using" it the other keeps an eye out and warns them to prevent discovery! How's that for a plan! :lol:

Okay, so.. first of all, I want the ransom to come out, I want Nicky to find out Cath paid for it.. secondly, I want more scenes this season. and I want CatNip to admit their doing it!...yeah, thirdly, *eats a couple of fries* I want to see Nicky be the one that saves her through all of this.
Yup that's what I want too, totally! And if we actually got that I think I would die a completely happy shipper! :lol:

Okay.. good. lol. Yeah sorry.. haven't really been paying attention really to the posts.. on any of the things. I have a question.. what happened again in Crow's feet? I can't remember that ep. I feel like...drunk right now.

hey Al!

when Greg catches Nick and Cath-
Greg: snap.
Nick: Um...
*greg rushes out and shoves Sofia against a wall, and snoggs her brains out*
Cath: damn
Sofia: what the he77 Greg?!
Greg: what? everyone else is doing it.

-x-liv

hahah that is great it took me a minute to process but that is great. <3

Liv that's awesome! :lol: :lol: Greg and Sophia huh....hmmmm, interesting! ;)

As for the what's in "Crow's Feet" question...oh my dear...lol, it's only one of the best Catnip eps, ever! Lynn, Kels help me out here you two! I can't do it the justice you both can...I'm still working on my Catnip ep memorizations! :D Lol! :lol: Here's my advice iilove rent the ep from your local Blockbuster and watch it a couple times and then trust me...it will ALL become clear! :lol:

Okay lol. yeah i really have a bad headache so I can't really think .. I like hardly remember last nights ep. right now.. I feel stupid. =*[

heck yes Greg and Sofia.

Crows feet is the case with the daughter in love with her father and really really wants to have his 'child' and she kills her mother when she 'comes back from the dead' because she saw her and her father together. i'm not exactly sure what the shipps in that are, i only remember the case.

at least i think that's the case...

-x-liv

Um are you sure Liv I'm thinking the case is the one with the women who want to be eternally young and so Nick and Cath go investigate the doctor who prescribes weird stuff like drinking your own urine (EWWW!!) and putting hydrogen peroxide in your bloodstream...it's clearly a Catnip ep too! :D

wow.. no offense but I did not get that what so ever. Sorry.. maybe I should just have everyone put a halt to explaining that ep. And wait till tomorrow when my headache is gone.

ok. i remember that episode too. *ugh* whatever i need to re-watch s5.

if we don't get some sort of CatNip in the next eppy where Nick get's in trouble *from dancing with his special friend of course* from cath, than i will be an unhappy kitty.

i mean shipper. i think the convo would be halarious-
Cath: Nick
Nick: *nick looks up* Yeah?
Cath: so who were you dancing wiht?
Nick: um, nobody. i looked for you-
Cath: did you did you really?
Nick:*gulpes* um, i love you?
Cath: *smiles* aw i love you too Nicky.
*SNOG*

-x-liv

I can remember it...But not well enough to offer any insight on the more CatNip-y sides of it...I did like the bird, Bob, though. *nods*

Hiya, Liv!
Nick and Catherine: *gawk at Greggo and Sofia* Um...alright... *continues snogging*
Sara: *also gawking at Greggo and Sofia with Grissom* So...What were you saying about not being allowed to snog co-workers?
Griss: *clears throat* Right...erm...Veggie burger?

My. God...
That would be the most awesome episode of CSI the world has ever seen. Talk about matching up to Grey's Anatomy, snogging wise. Hey...That could get our ratings back! *has saved CBS* Who wants to come with me and tell TPTB?!

I could seriously sum up season five...
GSR. CatNip. Sofia. Sara!drama. Crazy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back