CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He puts his head down trying to listen to what she's saying, but his mind is too full of sorrow. It's helping having her here by him consoling him. He listens as she tells him about her mom dying, something he had no idea of. Now he notices she has tears falling too and he feels bad for making her cry. She pulls him into her hugging him, it feels so good.
    “Thanks Natalia. I know it will get better but right now it’s too hard to handle alone. Thank you for being here for me.” He rests his head on her shoulder holding her tight. After a few minutes he’s calmed down.
    He pulls away from her looking into her eyes,” thank you for being here.”
    He leans in kissing her lips softly then lets a little smile spread across his face,” we better get back to work.”
    He stands up pulling her up with him by her hand that he’s still holding on to.” I’ll see you after work. I have to go talk to Delko again.” He walks up the steps back into the door with her following behind.
    He gives her a small smile,” thanks again.” He walks away leaving her standing in shock.

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh nods her head slowly as she watches Ryan walk back into the lab. She know she should've seen this coming, but now it was actually happening it felt much worse than she'd expected. She lost him. She really lost him, because she was too blind to see who was right in front of her all the time.

No, instead she chose to go with an old boyfriend of hers, which she knew could only mean trouble. When she took a bath at Josh' place last night, that was a mistake. But now she saw Ryan kissing Natalia, and holding her hand (something she had secretly wanted to do for so long now) she knew her biggest mistake was trying to deny the fact that she was in love. With Ryan, and not with Josh.

She sighs and walks back into the lab. She's glad that they made up earlier, and that they wouldn't fight anymore, but now she's seen this she knows it will never be the same again. Ever.

Whenever she would see Ryan, she would see Natalia as well and knowing that he asked HER to come to the funeral with him (which was stupid, Marc was a cop so surely half the department would be there, including Calleig herself) hurt. She walked back into ballistics, her head hanging down, a tear leaking down her cheek.

{To quote a certain woman from a certain tv-show that a certain Canadian will love: 'Gosh, I saw everything.' GOTCHA!

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

[Twiz and I are going to go ahead with our idea, but it's still the same day. So anyone who's character is in the middle of something, you can just continue :)]

Ryan's situation reminded Natalia of when her mom died. Ever since then, she hated funerals. She promised herself that she would never go through something like that again, but she was 15, and that's a hard promise to keep. Ryan needed her. She loved thinking that. Ryan needed her. Not Calleigh, but her. She starts crying too, after trying to hold it. "I'm sorry Ryan, I didn't mean to get all emotional." She mumbled as he rested his head on her shoulder. After he calmed down, he thanked her and kissed her before helping Natalia up. She was caught completely off gaurd. After the door shut behind Ryan she said bye, realizing she was talking to herself.

She goes back to her lab for a while, and then notices the time. She should go home and get changed. She looks around the lab for Ryan, to let him know she's leaving. He's in the breakroom sipping on some coffee. "Hey, thought i'd let you know i'm leaving to get changed. I'll meet you at the cafe, right?"

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan still didn't have a case. “What did all the murderers take a day off?" He joked to himself in his head," yeah that never happens." He added. He ran some test in trace for some other cases and he helped Cooper out by sitting for a few hours looking over a video of a murder in a bathroom. After a few hours of watching Men going to the bathroom he decided he needed a break. He's in the break room grabbing some coffee when Boa comes walking in telling him she's heading home to change.
    “That’s good. I don't think you would make it through the whole concert in those heels." He was surprised she had made it through a day of work in them.
    “Yeah sure the cafe is fine. I'll see you there around 6:00. If I get a case and get stuck I'll call you."

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

"I don't think I could either." She looks down at her feet and they feel numb. "I'll see you soon." She goes to her locker and grabs her keys and purse.

She had alittle over an hour to get ready, so when she got home she decided to take a bath. Hopefully it would help the feeling in her feet come back. When she gets out, she puts on her red silk robe and touches up her hair. She puts another coat of nailpolish on her toes and brushes her teeth. As she's rinsing her mouth, the doorbell rings. It's probably some salesmen. She gets down the stairs and opens the door. "Oh my God." She was wearing the shortest red, not to mention silk robe she had, and he came to the door.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

After he's done drinking his coffee he decides he's had enough with work. He hopes she doesn’t mind him showing up early but he was ready and a little anxious about their date. He knocks on her door and she opens it standing in front of him in a short, very short red silk robe.
    His eyes get huge as he looks at her standing in front of him,” um I called H and asked if I could leave early today, that I had plans tonight. He said I could of course. I mean I haven’t asked a day off since I started, and I stay over anytime I'm needed and I've pulled my fair share of doubles, not to mention I come in on my days off, oh I’ve never called off sick....well except when I got shot in the eye with that nail, but I did go back to work sooner then the doctor wanted. But yeah anyways I just thought we’d save some gas and we could ride together.” He realizes he was talking fast and rambling on. He wasn’t even sure if he was making sense or talking in sentences. All he could do was stare at her, man she was looking really good. Then he looks up into her eyes.
    He realizes she sees he’s staring at her,” um do you mind I came here, I mean …I’m here?” He says with a nervous tone in his voice.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Natalia opens the door to find Ryan standing there. "I had no idea you were coming! I thought we were meating at the cafe?" She crosses her arms uncomfortably as she sees his eyes widen. She was speachless, so she was happy when he began to talk. He was rambling on talking about something to do with not missing work. Then when he finally stops, he asks if it's ok he came.

"It's, yeah, fine. Well, um, your here, so you can um... You can come in." Once she manages to finish saying the sentance she moves aside and he steps in. She shuts the door and tells him he can sit down. "You can have a seat if you want. Make yourself comfortable, I have food." What? You sound like an idiot!. Good goin' Natalia. "I mean, do you want anything to eat or drink?" He tells her he's okay. "Great, well I should go... Get changed. Go get changed. I'll be down in a few," she stutters and walks up the stairs.

Once she gets to her room she closes the door and starts freaking out. "Oh my gosh. He's here!! What the hell am I going to wear?" She opens her closet and starts throwing outfits on the ground as she comes across them. After what seemed like forever, she finally picked out an outfit. She slipped into her blue jeans, and put on a black V-cut shirt with quarter length sleeves. It was simple, but it was better then over dressing. She looks at herself one more time in the mirror, and then heads downstairs to meet Ryan.

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He feels really stupid now showing up unannounced. “I should have called her.” He sits down on her couch but feels really uncomfortable so he stands back up and looks around her house. It was the CSI in him and well the OCD too. “Nice place, I don’t think I get paid as much as she does. I need a raise.” He runs his finger over an end table then looks at it,” she’s clean, not real clean but not bad.” He says quietly to himself. He walks around and peeks into her kitchen,” eh dirty dishes in the sink.” He shakes his head. He finds a book shelf full of DVD movies,” does she have some kind of order?” He starts arranging them in order; his OCD was kind of taking over because of he’s nervous. He looks down at his watch,” come on Natalia or we won’t get to eat.” He says out loud then he hears her coming down the steps so he goes back over by the couch. “Now that outfit is much better. I’m sure those shoes will feel better tonight. You look really nice too.”

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

As she walks down the stairs, she hears him quickly move back to the couch. He tells her she looks really nice. "Thanks, so do you." He was wearing wearing the same thing he did at work, but he was wearing green, and Natalia loves green on him. "So did you have fun looking around my house?" She teases. He asks her how she knew, a little embarressed. "I heard you run back onto the couch. It's okay though. Lets get outta here." She grabs her purse and locks her door behind Ryan.

On their way there, an Areosmith song came on the radio, getting them into the mood for the concert. They both sang along, laughing at eachothers bad voice. When they get to the cafe, Ryan runs to the other side of the car and helps Natalia out. They walk to the front doors and are pleased to see there isn't that big of a line.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

They go into the café and order drinks first. Ryan orders a beer but promises he won’t get too drunk to drive tonight. They talk the whole time waiting on their waitress to take their order. She finally comes to them and they place their order. Ryan gets the chicken platter combo and Natalia gets the pasta salad dish. They eat quickly because now they are running behind and they can see out the window the line for the concert is growing fast. In between bites they talk about their favorite bands of all times and concerts they have been too. That’s when Natalia finds out Ryan knows how to play the guitar and was in a band in high school.

“We sucked but it was fun and it helped me realize I didn’t want to be a rock star, I wanted to be a csi. Now if I hadn’t done that who knows I might be some famous rock star right now.” He laughs thinking back to his band days. He takes his last bite and down the rest of his 2nd beer,” are you almost ready? The line looks huge now.”

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

They sat and talked for a while before their food came. "You? a rockstar? Yeah, right." She joked. "Well, when I was little I wanted to be Wonderwoman. I guess you being a rockstar isn't bad." She chuckled. After they eat, they look at the line for the concert across the street. "Wow, your right. That line's huge. Maybe we should have skipped dinner" She giggled. "Now i'm really glad I didn't wear my high heals."

They walk across the street and get in line. When they're almost at the front they can see inside. "Woahh, it's huge in there! I hope someone helps us find our seats or we're going to miss the concert." They got to the front and both showed the man they're tickets. They walk inside and someone directs them to their seats.

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

They finally get inside and she’s amazed at how large it is.” Yeah it’s huge so stay close to me so you don’t get lost.” They hand their tickets in and step inside. A man directs them to their seats. The crowd is rough and everyone is pushing trying to get to their seats before the music starts. Ryan grabs her hand,” keep hold of me so we don’t get separated and you don’t get lost.” He says with a smile. They go up a few flights of steps then find their section. They get to their seats and he looks out to the stage,” whoa these are better seats then I thought. This is awesome, we’ll see everything from here.” He stills has her hand as they sit down,” do you want a drink or anything before it starts. The concession stand wasn’t far.” He asks with excitement in his voice.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

The crowd is huge and Natalia almost gets pushed away from Ryan but he holds her hand. "Thanks, man these people are pushy." She tightens her grip on his hand as they make their way through the crowd. They climb some steps and Natalia is higher then she expected. "These are great seats. I'm glad I took my camera." After they sit down, Ryan offers her a drink. "Yeah, that'd be great." Ryan tells her he'll go get the drinks if she saves their seats. "Deal. Could I have a diet coke please?" She says with a smile. Once he leaves, Natalia takes out her compact mirror and applys a fresh coat of lipgloss. Ryan gets back just in time, as the lights begin to fade. He hands Natalia her coke and sits down. "Thanks, hun." She takes a sip and holds Ryan's hand again.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He takes off for the concession stands for drinks and gets back just in time. The lights dim and the crowd start to roar. The music starts playing and the opening band is someone neither of them has ever heard of. Their music is ok but they chat back and forth loudly during the set. Soon its intermission and Ryan needs another drink. He runs for drinks and comes back and motions to her,” come on, come with me.” He reaches out to her hand,” lets go down on the floor for Aerosmith, it will be great.”
    She looks at him like he’s insane but he rolls his eyes,” come on it will be so much better, trust me.” She stands up and he pulls her to his face,” are you having fun?” He asks with a sparkle in his eyes and a huge grin.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

When it starts a random band comes on the stage. "Have you ever heard of them?" Natalia yells over the music. He tells her no, and she hasn't either. "I can't wait till the good stuff. I hope Aerosmith plays 'I Don't Want To Miss a Thing'. I love that song." She said with a smile.

Intermission came fast and soon they needed another drink. Ryan comes back with Natalia's coke and tells her it's so much better on the floor then in the seats. "Are you crazy! Isn't there gonna be a mosh pit or something?" Her eyes widen, as she hadn't even thought of that until she said it. Ryan really wanted to go so she grabbed his hand for dear life. He pulls her really close to his face and asks her if she's having fun. "Of course I am. I'm with you." She leaned in even closer and kissed him before grabbing her camera and leading him to the floor.

It's crazy when they get there. Some guy runs into Natalia, forcing her to rap her arms around Ryan like she was hugging him. "I'm sorry!" She yelled over the music laughing. Once it was safe to move she carefully took her camera and took a picture of her and Ryan. "Are you having fun yet?"