Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

i need more pictures like that, were did you get it from,
i'm gonna sleep well tonite,!

Yeah me to..Only the idea off me with Danny Alone..Ah wel never mind,never mind :devil: :devil: :devil:

I know..Bud i'm going to sleep :) Its 11 pm in holland..By guys!!! And no naughty toughts about Danny huh! :p

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Work is overrated. Besides, thinking naughty thoughts about Danny's naughty parts is much more fun.

Aw, hell yeah on both parts! :D This afternoon is winding down so slowly, and it's so hard to concentrate when my mind is on other things... :devil:

:eek: :lol: I have to say, I agree with your line of thinking.

:lol: Never thought I'd be jealous of soapsuds... :p :lol:

Hi all,

well this is my first post to this thread so i hope that you all don't mind me posting!!

I am loving CSI NY (well all seven eps that have been shown so far in Scotland!) And if you can't guess Carmine happens to be my fav!! what a shock!! lol

But i don't know what you guys think but i think Danny needs more screen time i hope he gets more as the season goes on but judging by your posts i think he does! so thats good!

oh and i wanted to post a message to this post a while ago but my computer decided to give up the ghost and not work! stupid thing!

^Welcome, Wiggles! :D

Trust me, Danny gets a lot more screentime as the season goes on! Keep a lookout for the episodes "Outside Man," "Triborough," "Tanglewood," and "The Dove Commission"! They feature a lot of Danny. :)

thanks for the welcome!

I think i have seen outside man but the rest i can't wait for!

Oh and this pic of him in the sleeveless top playing basketball! i had to be picked up off the floor! lol thanks to the person who posted that pic!

^You need 100 posts to have your avatar appear. Don't worry--it won't take that long if you stick around!

"Outside Man" is a great episode. "Tanglewood" is probably my favorite so far--it's a huge Danny episode so be on the lookout for that one!

yeah well this time i intend to remember my password and have my computer not break down on me!

And once get started on a subject it can be very hard to shut me up! ha ha

I heard Tanglewood was really good but it will be a few weeks at least till its shown over here in Scotland!

Oh and i heard the ep where they have some of Carmine's artwork in it is really good! can't remember the name of the ep though but then its 10.30pm i was up early this moring so thinking is out of the question !! ha ha

thanks i couldn't remember that there for the life of me!

Well tomorrow over here i get to see ep 8! but i can't to see all the great eps i have been told about!

Hi Wiggles!

Jealous of soapsuds...what have our lives come to?! :lol:

Anyways, picture time...

CG2.jpg

The man has a fascination for his lips...but then again, I have a fascination for his lips too, so it's all good! :lol: Anyways, this is from Tanglewood right before he starts to say that dirty word. Wish they'd let him say it. I'm not normally fond of gratuitous cussing (I know, I know, I'm a hypocrite!) but damn, I think that would have been hot to hear such a word tumble from his mouth...

CSINY_113_123.jpg

And last, but not least...let's have some Thumpy G attitude...

CSI301_C_22.jpg

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:

And last, but not least...let's have some Thumpy G attitude...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Meowmix1066/CSI301_C_22.jpg[/image]

:lol:
<3 Thumpy G!

and welcome, Wiggles!

hhahaha i see everyone enjoyed the pic i found :devil:... i got the pic from getty images, they have about 10-15 more Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back