Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

plz plz discribe the picture off the muscels *lusts lusts*

hhahaha ok its basically carmine playing basketball for like an HBO event, and he's just wearing a jersey, no shirt underneath, and you can see his arms muscles :devil:

^(to those who can't see the pic) Try refreshing the page...

Posted by DannyLovesMe:
Woah has anyone seen this picture before???? omg the muscles!
Carmine

That has got to be CGI! No one has arms that perfect! :eek: :D

*refrains from making any comments that might set the PG-13-o-Meter off...but I can't say the same thing about my thoughts...* :devil:

Top41, I volunteer to sacrifice myself to the cause and find out if those muscles are indeed real. It'll be a tough assignment but someone has to do it for the good of the Locker Room. :D

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Top41, I volunteer to sacrifice myself to the cause and find out if those muscles are indeed real. It'll be a tough assignment but someone has to do it for the good of the Locker Room. :D

:lol: That's our Bitten, always thinking of the greater good! :D I have a feeling there are a lot of us who'd like to feel up Carmine's [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

What!?!? I was going to say arms! Honest, I was going to say ARMS!!! :eek: :devil: ;)

Thx BittenByTheWolfe...Now i feel even more Hotness voor Danny... :mad: :lol:

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! :eek:

he has sexy arms...muscels = my weekness :rolleyes:

50978109.jpg

Now they can.

Top41, you were not going to say arms and you know it! :lol: But I can tell you, I wouldn't mind feeling his, uh, arms up either... :devil:

Damn, and that's almost a great look at that tattoo too!
C'monnnnnnnnnnn! Shirtless! Shirtless! Shirtless!

50978109.jpg

*swoon*

Are you trying to make me swoony? Look at the definition of those muscles! Part of it is the perfect lighting, but really, most of it is just those perfect arms...

Top41, you were not going to say arms and you know it! :lol: But I can tell you, I wouldn't mind feeling his, uh, arms up either... :devil:

I so said arms! Really, really I did! I did not say that I wanted to feel his [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] or suggest that I wanted to put my hand on his [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] or even that I wanted to touch his[CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

ARGH!!! Foiled again by my nemesis...the [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] PG-13-o-Meter!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

;)

You know what I just thought? I want to be that basketball. :devil:

Posted by Top41:
*swoon*

Are you trying to make me swoony? Look at the definition of those muscles! Part of it is the perfect lighting, but really, most of it is just those perfect arms...

Delicious aren't they? Just the perfect pic to liven up the Locker Room on a Friday afternoon. :D

I so said arms! Really, really I did! I did not say that I wanted to feel his [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] or suggest that I wanted to put my hand on his [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] or even that I wanted to touch his[CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

ARGH!!! Foiled again by my nemesis...the [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] PG-13-o-Meter!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

;)

Lmao! It's out to get you today. Where'd you get it repaired at? They did too good of a job. Guess we'll just have to try harder to break the darn thing. :devil: Personally, I think we could probably do it in with a nice hearty description of soapsuds running down Danny's body as he showers. A trail dripping from his chest, to his navel, to his...well, ya'll get the picture. :devil:

I have to say...he was quite hot when he got all angry at the suspect in the Dove Commission.

*drool*

Delicious aren't they? Just the perfect pic to liven up the Locker Room on a Friday afternoon. :D

As if I wasn't having a tough enough time getting work done this afternoon. *sigh*

Lmao! It's out to get you today. Where'd you get it repaired at? They did too good of a job. Guess we'll just have to try harder to break the darn thing. :devil: Personally, I think we could probably do it in with a nice hearty description of soapsuds running down Danny's body as he showers. A trail dripping from his chest, to his navel, to his...well, ya'll get the picture. :devil:

I cannot think of a single thing at this moment that wouldn't set off the PG-13-o-Meter. I know where those suds are going and I wanna follow. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Posted by Top41:
As if I wasn't having a tough enough time getting work done this afternoon. *sigh*

Work is overrated. Besides, thinking naughty thoughts about Danny's naughty parts is much more fun.

I cannot think of a single thing at this moment that wouldn't set off the PG-13-o-Meter. I know where those suds are going and I wanna follow. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:eek: :lol: I have to say, I agree with your line of thinking.

you need to refresh that page, it is well worth it!mmmmmmmmmm, dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back